Episode 8- Part 3- Matchup Ceremony

VC-Sasha- After finding out Roman wasnt my match, yes I was absolutely shocked and hurt. But you know what, its whatever *sighs * Im going to try to forget about it and move on. Im not like Paige and Alexa who cant let go of their no match. Im gonna be a grown woman about this and continue playing for the sake of winning this game. Also, Roman deserves to be happy with his perfect match and whoever is my perfect match I dont want them to feel like theyre a burden to me. Im going to try to deal with this situation as best as I can. We only have about a month left here and I hope this month passes quickly.
----------------

"Guys!" Dean shouted as he peeked his head into the bedroom where at the moment Paige, Mandy, Finn, Roman and Mickie were in, "What would you get if you put Finn and Dolph together?"

"Dolph and I?"Finn asked, "Is this some kind of gay joke?"

"No just answer me."

"What Ambrose?" answered Roman just to please him.

Dean giggled, "A.......Dolphin. Get it, Dolph-Finn?"

"Oh yeaaa." Paige laughed, "DolphFinn. Thats genius!"

Dean laughed, "I know right!"

Paige and Dean seemed to be the only one who enjoyed the joke. The rest of them just shook their head in disapproval.

VC-Mandy- I...don't get it

------------------------------

"Everything just makes no sense!" Chris complained. He was sitting at the dining table hunched over his list with a pen in hand.

"What makes no sense?" Dana asked while taking a seat next to him.

"This game! Im stumped! I dont know what to do in terms of strategy anymore." he said in frustration.

She frowned, "Okay well, who are couples that you're sure of?"

"Ugh I dont know! Probably Mandy and Cesaro and Jojo and Roman. Those are the only two im 70% sure of. Everybody else, I dont freaking know!"

"Chris just calm down. They'll figure it out."

"No they wont and we'll lose the game!"

"We have four more weeks in the house. We have enough time to get this down."

"Maybe to you we do but to me, we're doomed."

VC-Dana- I feel like Chris is hooked on figuring out a way to win the game just for the money and the glory of being the 'brains' in the house. He's a bit overwhelming at times and a bit of a control freak. He needs to chill and just let things be.

At the same moment, Paige and Elias walked by holding hands.

"Look-look at that." Chris pointed, "We have couples here that are no matches, still together. How are people going to start getting to know other people if they're locked to one person? People arent even trying anymore. This is a team effort but only a few of us have our heads in the game."

"Things will work out eventually Chris."

"Okay thanks for that pep talk Dana you can leave now. I need to focus."

She rolled her eyes and left.
--------------------------------------------------
"Hey girl, can I just talk to you for a second?" Mickie asked Alexa as Alexa was eating her lunch in the kitchen.

"Sure."

"Listen, I totally understand and respect what you and AJ have. But I do think that he can be my match. Being the respectful woman that I am I just wanted to let you know first hand that I want to see where things go with him and I."