Episode 10- Part 2- Challenge 10

"Whats going on here?" Cesaro asked.

He didnt see them kissing however he did notice Mandy's leg on her ex boyfriend's lap.

Dolph rolled his eyes.

She quickly moved her leg away and stood up.

"Tell me you guys werent kissing?" he said, "Because thats what I heard."

"Cesaro-" she began saying.

"Mandy dont lie to me."

"No. We didnt kiss." Dolph said.

"SO WHY THE HELL WAS HER LEG ON TOP OF YOU!"

"YOU NEED TO WATCH WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO!" Dolph stood up to face him.

Anger boiled Cesaro's blood. He was hurt and in disbelief.

"You know what, you two are meant for each other any way." he said, "Im done."

He headed back downstairs with Mandy trailing behind him.

VC-Cesaro- Why fight? Why fight for a girl that isnt even worth it. She said she always cheated and I was dumb enough to think she could have changed.

"Cesaro wait!" she called out to him.

By this time he had burst through the back doors and was now by the pool area.

Everyone stopped their conversations to look at them.

VC-Roman-Is there ever going to be a time where we all try to get along and then actually get along? Or is there always going to be some kind of fight?

"Babe listen-" she grabbed his hand. He stopped and turned around.

"You want the truth...fine. We kissed."

Cesaro scoffed and tried to walk off but she held him back.

"I was wrong okay!" she cried out to him, "It shouldnt have happened and I shouldnt  have let it."

"I should have known better than to trust you."

"Babe no. It was-it was stupid and im sorry."

"If you can go ahead and kiss a man that gladly admits to the world that he's using you then there isnt anything you wouldnt do again!"

"He went in for it! All he wanted to do was talk and apologize to me and then...he just did it."

"Did he put your leg on top of there too?"

She sighed.

"Everything you said, I should have paid attention to it closely. You cheat, you always go back to the guys that treats you like garbage, you said it yourself!"

Her eyes fixated on the ground.

"Im not going to fight for you if you're going to make me look like an idiot in the end!"

"If I didnt care about you Cesaro then I wouldnt be here begging you to forgive me. I dont beg for anybody but here I am begging for you. I know you're hurt but im sorry! What else do you want me to say? We had something real and you're going to let one kiss ruin it?"

"No. You're the one who let the one kiss ruin everything."

He tugged his hand away and stormed off alone to the back of the house. She stood and stared as he walked away.

VC-Mandy-I thought I had changed but...I havent. *wipes tear * I let the most pathetic person ruin everything for me. * Starts crying uncontrollably *

VC-Cesaro-I dont deserve this. Im not going to be made a fool by no one anymore. You show me one reason not to trust you and thats it. Im done.
----------