Episode 9- Part 1- Challenge 9

As Dean was asleep outside on a chair, he felt someone poking him on his shoulder. He ignored whoever it was in hopes that they would go away but sadly, it became repetitive. He groaned.

"Whaaaat." he whined with his eyes still closed.

The person didnt say anything, they just kept on poking.

"Leave me alone Seth." Dean mumbled.

The poking carried on.

"What is it!" he yelled as his eyes shot open.

There he saw AJL smiling, biting her lip.

"Oh...its you. What do you want?"

"Come with me." she excitedly said.

"Cant you see im sleeping here."

She grabbed onto his hand, "Please."

He groaned, ".......Fine."

She held his hand and led him out to the backyard.

VC-AJL- I really want to get to know Dean better and show him that im all about him. The thing is, ive never gotten a chance to go on a date with him to get that quality time. When hes in the house hes always running about doing something stupid and never takes the time to get to know anyone. So just in case him and I never get to go on a date, im going to bring the date to him and make sure we get that one on one time.

She led him to the same tree where he was caught sitting upon a few weeks ago only this time....there was a picnic set up in front of it.

He saw a blanket spread on the ground with throw pillows surrounding it and a platter of food at the center with the picnic basket off to the side

"Whats this?" he asked, confused and surprised.

"Its our first date." she turned to him and said with a wide smile.

She led him by his hand to the picnic and they sat together on the blanket.

"Wow...You really didnt have to do this." he said.

"I wanted to. I dont know if you and I will ever get to go on a date so im making sure it happens at least once."

"But it doesnt make sense. We wont get to go into the Truth Booth."

"That doesnt matter to me. I told you I liked you didnt I? This is how I show it." she said as she cracked open a beer and handed it to Dean.

"You actually did all this...for me?"

"Yea. I got up at like 7 a.m to prepare everything."

"Wow. What did you pack? Like champagne and croissants and shit."

"No. I made pb&j sandwhiches plus I packed beer for you and I brought apple juice for myself. Ooh! And I brought cookies."

"Yesss ive been dying for pb&j!"