Episode 6- Part 1- Challenge 6

"Okay so what is this about you and Tye im hearing?" Finn asked Peyton.

They both were alone, standing in the hallway.

"I dont know Finn, I guess I got drunk and kissed him." She shrugged, "The whole night was a blur. But it was one kiss. It didnt mean anything."

He ran his fingers through his hair in disbelief.

"Dont you see what Sasha's trying to do though? Since day one her and I had problems. She's just trying to ruin things for me by making a big deal out of nothing. I have no idea why she has a vendetta against me." said Peyton.

"She's not the problem. I cant leave you alone for one minute without other people prowling on you." Finn ranted.

"Its my fault. One hundred percent. Im sorry."

He stared into her eyes, " You know that you're the only one here that has my heart right? And you know that I trust you."

She nodded, "Of course."

"If anyone is bothering you, just let me know. I'll take care of them. Tye's lucky I didnt go up to him and punch him right in the mouth."

" Again, its my fault Finn. I didn't mean too."

He continued staring at her before he pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.

VC-Peyton- I dont know. I feel as though I should break things off with Tye because Finn is so invested in me. I dont want to hurt him at all. I like them both so much but I cant have them both. Ughhh! This suck.

" Sasha needs to stop sticking her nose in everyone's business." Peyton said.

"She's just looking out for me."

All the while, Tye had seen Peyton and Finn having a conversation. 'Its about time.' He thought. Judging by Finn's distressed expression, he realized that Peyton had finally done it. She finally broke things off with him.

VC-Tye- Finally she kicked his ass to the curb. Ive been getting tired of waiting and sneaking around.

Challenge 6- Shaved Ice.

The 22 remaining players all gathered in front of Shane. They saw him standing in front of a little stand, similar to what a lemonade stand would look like. On the opposite side were tables and buckets. A bucket was assigned to each table.

VC-Paige- Oh no, I see buckets. Buckets are never a good sign.

"Welcome to your sixth challenge everyone

"Welcome to your sixth challenge everyone." Shane welcomed, "This challenge is called Shaved Ice. Now, you all like snow cones right?"

"Depends on the color of the syrup." Dean said.

"Well, this is a challenge you all will enjoy. Especially since the sun out here is so hot. Here's how this will be played."

- Played in pairs.