Episode 10-Part 1

After the matchup ceremony, 11 pm.

VC-Alexa- So tonight we got 6 perfect matches. We downgraded from last week. We got half of the matches right but we still have the other half to work on. On top of that we only got 2 weeks to fix everything.

Everyone headed back to the house fresh out of Brie lighting their ass on fire. They laid out on the sofa depressed as some of the others went to make themselves a drink.

"We need to do something." said Finn, "We need to start making way more progress."

"We're doing everything we can." responded Sasha, "Its not our faults some people are messing things up for us. Example:" she pointed to AJ and Alexa who were in the kitchen together.

Seth shook his head, "We have people here that some of us know nothing about. For example Mandy and Cesaro. Maybe Mandy can be my match, who knows? Maybe she's your match Finn. What im trying to say is that people fall in love and get so attached to one person that they dont give anyone else a chance. The same goes for Jojo, Alexa, AJ, Paige, Elias, Roman, hell, half of the people here."

"Then you got guys like Dean and TJ that dont even try." added Chris.

"I heard that." Dean said.

"Whatever." responded Chris, "Guys, we got to stop sitting on our asses. We want to do something so lets do it. Lets get to know everyone. Lets have something like....speed dating. Each of us could branch off and try to talk to everyone and get to know each other."

"Thats a good idea." Mickie said.

"Im down." said Sasha

"Everyone!" Chris stood on the coffee table, "Grab some booze and lets start socializing shall we?!"

The news of the impromptu speed dating got around and everyone agreed. Soon enough everyone were paired off around the house getting to know each other to find out if that person can be their match.

"So where do you see yourself in the future?" Renee asked Finn,

"Ermmh.....working. Traveling the world. Just always on the go."

"Really? What do you want to do career wise?"

"Well I love art and things like photography so hopefully something to do with that."

"What about family? When do you want kids?"

"Kids? Well I have a lot of nieces and nephews already so I never really wanted kids. I dont think i'll have time for kids. Im just always going to be on the go."

"Well what if you meet the right woman and she wants kids?"

"I dont know I guess it depends on the circumstances at the time."

"People really disgust me." Elias said.

"Oh yea. Me too." responded Alexa, "Im not a people person at all."

"Same. Thats why I tend to fade away most of the time. They always say if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all. Thats why im so quiet."

She laughed, "I got to start keeping quiet a bit more."

"Not really. Guys like when girls are vocal and opinionated. Well..guys like me."

"That's why you're so into Paige? Speaking of Paige...What happened between the both of you?"

VC-Alexa- Its really killing me to know.

He sighed, "Its a long story."

She looked at her wrist watch, "We have time."

And so Elias began telling her everything.