Episode 3- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony

"So did any of you guys notice that Peyton had a hickie on her neck?" Dolph said.

Him, Chris and AJS were lounging out in the living room with the mission to finish a case of beer. Because after all, what was better than free beer?

"Really?" Chris said.

"Yea. As soon as she came back from her date I noticed it. But she threw her hair over her shoulder to hide it afterwards. It looks like something happened with her and Tye. I can just sense it."

"No that cant be." AJ said, "She's married to Finn already. Those two are like Romeo and Juliette. Makes me want to vomit sometimes."

"Maybe it was a mosquito bite. Or...a rash. Maybe it was herpes." Chris said.

"Dont you get herpes on your lips?"AJ asked.

"I dont know ive never had it."

"Guys, when she's sleeping we should go check." Dolph said.

"Thats weird and also none of our business. If she has a hickie maybe it was from Finn from the previous night."AJS suggested as he cracked open another beer, Those two are always all over each other."

"Why would she hide it though?"asked Dolph.

"Who cares?"said AJ.

"She didnt have a hickie this morning before she left. We were in the pool and I didn't see anything."said Chris.

"I have a gut feeling something happened between them. Cheaters recognizes cheaters."said Dolph.

---------------

VC-Finn- As soon as the Truth Booth was over, Peyton immediately went to bed. She didnt say anything to me or even talked about the date. Also, im curious to find out what type of 'fun' her and Tye had. Im sure she was bored out of her mind.

Finn opened the door to the room where he found a sleeping Peyton.

He crawled into bed with her and began to annoy her so she could get up

He crawled into bed with her and began to annoy her so she could get up. He tickled her, pinched her butt,bit her nose, pulled her blanket away until she finally opened her eyes.

"What?" she said with her groggy voice.

"Why are you so tired? Talk to me. How was your date?"

"It was good." she closed her eyes.

"What did you guys do?"

"Surfed."she said with her cute sleepy voice.

"Did you really have fun with Tye?" he chuckled.

"Mhmmm."

His eyes wandered until he finally noticed something on her neck. He pass his cold fingers over it.

"Where did you get this?" he asked noticing the two hickies on her neck.

"What?" she asked until it finally hit her. 'Shit' she thought to herself.