Episode 8- Part 1- Challenge 8

Tye opened the door to their honeymoon suite, immediately becoming stunned at their new temporary residence.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." Peyton covered her mouth.

"The bed spins?" Tye asked walking over to the bed. He flipped a switch and immediately the bed started to slowly rotate, "Wow."

Peyton threw her bags aside and plopped down on the already spinning bed where Tye also joined her.

"Im happy to be here with you. Im so ready for the next few weeks." she seductively said to him.

"You sure you're still not thinking about Finn?" he asked.

She shook her head no, "I feel kind of bad for how everything ended but...theres nothing I can do about it now."

He kissed her head and pulled her in closer next to him, "Forget about him. You're here to find your perfect match and you found him. There isnt anybody else id rather be here with."

She smiled, "Me too."

"So what, are we just going to lay here or are we going to start making use of this room?"

Peyton smirked, "How about we start with the bathroom?"

-------------------

VC-TJ- So far in this game ive gotten myself nowhere. I really thought I had hit it off with AJ but I guess not. She's always with some guy. I dont know any of these girls here yet and I havent made a connection either. The thing is-I want to fall in love. I want a girlfriend. I want to make memories with someone here its just that....I have no idea how to go about doing that.

"I dont know how you guys do it." TJ said to Dolph. Both of them plus Finn and Seth were hanging out in the living room, conversing. They all had at least two empty beer bottles surrounding their chairs and a huge bowl of Cheetos was placed in the middle of the table for them. Eating Cheetos and drinking beer, the perfect way to start any morning.

"Do what?" Dolph asked as he chewed.

"Get the girls man." TJ responded, "All of you here has been with someone so far while ive just been here with myself. I mean Dolph you've been with Mandy and AJ. Finn you've been with Peyton. Seth you've been with Alexa. I. Have. Been. With. Zero. People."

Seth chuckled, "Technically I was being used so it doesnt count."

"Same here man." Finn sourly said.

"TJ," Dolph butted in, "You're always sitting on the sidelines. If you really want to be with someone you would do it. Stop being a bitch waiting for them to come to you. If you want something, go get it."

"But thats the thing. I dont know what I want."

"So, you want to get a girl but you dont know who you want?" Seth asked.