Truth or Dare ( Niall Horan)

By WayBelowAverage

Victoria, other known as Tori, is a 19 year old American girl going to college with her best friend, Maddi. W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important :)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
FYI--People in the Household
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you So so so much
Note :p sorry.
Chapter 33
A Salute
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Skip if you want..
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Okay so I know this isn't important
Chapter 39
Damn it..
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Hey Guys.
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sequel
It's OUT NOW!
Wattys 2k15!!

Chapter 7

535 15 0
By WayBelowAverage

○Niall○

while we were walking into fro-yo Tori had staryed holding my hand again. I dont know what it was but it felt right.

"So this is fro-yo?"She asked looking around the little frozen yogurt shop. It had neon walls, neo. chairs and neon everyrhing mostly. it was really bright in there. "So, how bout we get some yogurt, yeah?" I asked and she giggled and nodded "sure!" She said letting go of my hand and running to the little yogurt stations. I laughed and followed her. She picked up a cup and started looking at the flavors.

"hmm strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, mint, shortcake..."She said scanning the flavors and I laughed and just picked random flavors and put them in my cup. "Tori just choose random flavors!" I said and she looked up at me with a confused look. "What do you mean?" she asked with a little half smile on her face and I laughed "mix the flavors! Just choose random flavirs and put them in the cup!" I say putting more yogurt in my cup and she looked at her cup, then at me, and then at the machines and smirked "okay!" she exclamed and started putting random flavors in the cup.

Wow, she looks so pretty and happy and gorgeous and..and..wow..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 468 14
"16 year old Sophia, a girl who adores music and is very friendly with the world meets an ex fan of her favourite music artist who strangely, disagre...
2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...
29.4K 887 23
Victoria Vega, better known as tori is more than what meets the eye. Seemingly little Miss perfect isn't really so perfect. DISCLAIMER!!! Please do n...
18.1K 2.1K 200
This is a Christian devotional for teenage girls. Whether you believe in God or not, this is a great way just to learn about Jesus and learn to love...