The Great Pretender | Kendall...

By jenniekenny

What will happen when Y/N and Kendall pretend that they're in a relationship? - So yea, I'm not creative enou... More

TGP - i
TGP - ii
TGP - iii
TGP -iv
TGP - v
TGP - vi
TGP - vii
TGP - viii
TGP - ix
TGP - x
TGP - xi
TGP - xii
TGP - xiii
TGP - xiv
TGP - xv
TGP - xvi
TGP - xvii
TGP - xviii
TGP - xix
TGP - xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
36
37
38
39
40
Memories Of Us

xxix

3.4K 99 18
By jenniekenny

[Kendall's POV]

"What the hell Harry." You slap him as he kissed your lips in front of your boyfriend. Well, sadly maybe he's not your boyfriend anymore as he asked for some space and it's been a week you felt like sooner or later he'll break up with you.

You don't know what Harry told Y/N that made Y/N so mad at you and suddenly kinda hate you without any clear reasons.

You remember at the after party just a week ago that Harry kissed you on the lips, unfortynately, Y/N saw that in the wrong time and thought that you were cheating on him. You actually slap Harry that night and snorted at him for whatever he is doing.

From that, you really wanted to end the pr stunt with the british boy but he manages to threaten you that they will file some sort of breach of contract and they'll ruin your name in the media and you don't want that.

"Baby, Y/N dumped you. It's just you and me now. Can you—."

"No! He didn't dumped me!!!" You cut him as you heard the word dumped and just the thought of it makes you wanna die. "There'll never be an us Harry. Stay away from me." Yoi continued.

After saying that you went away with the girls.

You watched Y/N's concert because you literally miss him so much. He didn't return any of your calls or text. Harry just tagged along with you though you didn't invited him.

You wanted to explain everything to him but he never gave you any chance. You want to redeem yourself, but you don't know how.

Once you're in the car with the girls, they immediately pulled you as you burst out crying. All you've been doing the whole week was to cry and cry. You can't imagine life without Y/N. He's your only love and you'll do anything to have him back.

The hardest part for you is that you think that Y/N moved on already as he's with Taylor Hill. You know that their stunt is already finish but why are they still together. You're feeling more than jealous as you watch them a while ago when Y/N come down of the stage and Taylor wipe the sweats off of his face. They look like a fucking couple.

The way that he looks at Taylor, you knew there is something going on. Because he used to look at you in that way.

"Kendall, please stop crying. There's a reason why all of these are happening. We'll try to talk to Y/N." Hailey said as she's comforting you with a hug while stroking your back.

"Maybe he really need a space to think of things. He'll get back to you, don't worry." Bella this time.

"You guys don't understand. It hurst so bad, I don't know how to continue my life without him."

You keep on sobbing until you reach your mom's house and you fix yourself before you hopped out of the car. You don't want them to see you like this. They don't know what's going on with you and Y/N except Kylie.

You wanted the stunt with Harry to be done immediately.  You can't stand him anymore. He's more than annoying. He always assume that you like him and so obssessed with him.

The moment you open the main door, you've been greeted by Harry sitting on the couch alone.

"Why are you here?" You asked furiously.

"Nothing."

"Then get out!" You said sternly pointing at the door.

"Ahh—Kenny, I've been wanting to tell you and I guess this is the right time..."

It took you by surprise when Harry kneel down in front of you with red velvetty box on his hand.

"Please make me the happiest man and be my wife." He said with hopeful eyes while handing you the diamond ring. You scoff.

Is he out of his fucking mind? What we have is just the PR STUNT  does he forget about that. You thought to yourself as you rolled your eyes on him and walk past through him scoffing.

"Kendall, please don't say no!" He said but you just keep on walking and just ignoring him.

"I already told everyone about this!" He shouted that made you stop in your track as you're half way through the stairs.

"Your mom knew..." He said and that moment you look down at him and he's still in kneeling position.

You immediately grab your phone and dialed Y/N's number but he is out of reach.

"You are a fucking idiot! I hate you so fucking much!" You shouted at Harry as you push pass him and you grab your car keys.

"Where are you going? It's Kim and Ye engagement party remember."

You thought about what he said but you could careless. Sto stormed off to where Y/N's house is. You will explain everything to him.

It's now or never, eventhough he'll not gonna let you explain, you will still explain to him everything.

(Y/N'S  POV)

You grab a pen and a paper. You wrote a letter for Kendall. It's like a really long paragraph saying everything you like to tell her and ask her in person. You fold the paper and put it inside your pocket. You'll give it to her when you see her.

After that, you decided to go clubbing as you don't want to just stay at your house and sulk all night.

You went to this night club nearby and go straight to the bar ordering a bottled of vodka.

You are halfway through finishing the whole bottle when you get the nerve to call her. You dialed her number for like ten times but no answer so you just decided yo call their house phone.

After several rings, you heard a girl's voice but it's not Kendall.

"Is Kendall there? I really need to talk to her."

"Ahh Y/N?"

"Yes."

"It's Kourtney. Kendall's at Kim's getting ready for the engagement party. Any message?"

The moment you heard her say that made you more fucked up. So she's really getting married.

"No. Thank you."

You put back your phone in your pocket and chug the vodka from the bottle before slaming your face in your palm while tugging your hair.

"Rough night, huh." Someone spoke. The voice is not familiar. But you think it's super sexy. You chug the bottle of vodka again before looking to the direction where the sexy voice is coming from.

The moment you saw her, it made you blink your eyes multiple times in order to see clearly who it is. You thought it was Kendall at first glance, but this girl right beside you is way shorter than the brunette you've been longing to be with. They have a lot in common, brown eyes, dark locks, beautiful face. You realize that she's familiar, you just can't remember where you saw her. She looks like one of those models.

"I think I just got dumped." You mentioned as you look away and look at the vodka instead. She decided to take a sit at the stool beside you and ordered herself some juice.

"I got ditched tonight, so welcome to the club." The girl you don't know the name yet extended her right hand to you. You hesitated at first but soon you grab her hand and shake. You notice that her hand is soft.

"So, who would have ditched you?" You asked confusingly as she's too beautiful to be ditch.

"Who would've dumped you? I can't make the connection." She talk back that made you smirk before chugging the bottle of vodka again.

"I'm Y/N."

"Everyone knows that, duh!" She playfully rolled her eyes before sipping her juice with a straw that made you chuckle. You felt comfortable around her.

"So what's your name?" You asked shyly.

"I-I'm Emily. Emily Rata—." You cut her off as the realisation hits you.

"Wow. You're the beautiful Emily Ratajkowski." You said that made her look down to hide her blush, but it's too late as you saw it already. You thought she was really cute.

You saw her in billboards and magazines, that's why she is so familiar. She's a model.

The both of you decided to just keep in conversation talking about some random stuffs until you didn't notice you already feel like a little funny as the alcohol hits your system.

"Taylor is really lucky. I mean you are really cute and funny, and not to mention you have a good sense of style, she's too idiot for dumping you."

You chuckled at the idea. Yes, you and Taylor kinda kiss but it just happened once and never happened again. You're just friends or maybe best friends.

"What?" She asked as you chuckled at the idea of you and Taylor.

"We never dated. It's just a stunt." You whispered to her that made her eyes go wide.

"So is that means no one's gonna get mad if I do this...." She said as she stood up from her seat then approached you. You look at her confuse.

"Do what?"

And with that, she smash her lips on yours. Eventhough you are drunk you are aware that you are kissing some one, you are kissing the multi talented supermodel, actress Emily Ratajkowski.

It took you seconds to respond to her kisses. And it's about more or less a minute before you both decided to pull out as air becomes a problem.

"Whew! Wanna continue this at my place?" You whispered that made her nod eagerly and she grabbed your hand and intertwins your fingers.

You both started going your way out of the club passing through the sea of sweaty people grinding to each others.

You finally went out of the club and thank god there's no paparazzi anywhere to be found.

You reached your car and you make out for another five minutes before you decided to storm off towards your house.

As soon as you enter your house you've been slammed on the nearest couch as she straddles on your lap tugging at your hair once in a while claiming your lips and grinding. You could careless if the door is locked or not. No one's gonna get in anyways.

Holding her by her waist, pulling her closer to you as she started grinding and kissing your neck. She took off your shirt and she's been greeted by your six pack making her blush before kissing your lips again.

She keeps on swirling her hips that made you get a half chub. She started kissing you down to your neck to your chest and back to your lips.

You thought if she's Kendall, you're totally erect right now, but no.

"Y—Y/N?!?!?" You heard someone gasped that made you both stood up. You look at the door and you saw her. Hurt is visible in her eyes, but soon shift with anger.

Before you could say anything, she already storm off.

"Hey, excuse me." You excuse yourself from Emily and run fast after Kendall.

"Kendall!" You called her but she still keeps on walking.

"Hey! Hold up a second!" You said as you finally reach her and grab her by her arm turning around to face you.

"What are you doing there?!?!?" She asked furiously it's like a steam is going to come out of her nose and ears any minute.

"I'm pretty sure that is my house, wasn't it?"

"With fucking Emily?!? Whatever we had is a big mistake Y/N. You should asked for a break up and not the fucking space!!!!"

She started walking away as she completely went out of your driveway. You keeps on walking behind her. Soon you both reach her car.

She's about to hopped in but you closed the door and blocked her way made her annoy.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" She said pulling you but you are like a wall.

After several tries, she gave up and walk through the street instead, scrolling through her phone. You still keeps on following her not minding if you are shirtless and it's cold.

"Why are you here? Are you here to ask me to be your fucking best man on your wedding? Because your fiance already did that!" You didn't realize you've been already hitting the road.  Thank god it's almost midnight and there's no paparazzi nor cars around.

"What are you talking about?"

"When are you tying the knot?"

"It's none of your business!"

"You're none of mine. Have fun Kendall!" You gave up and turn around passing the road to get on the other side.

You're in the middle of the road as there's a loud car horn honking and a very bright light that blinded you coming your way.

"Y/N!!!!!" You heard Kendall shouted before you got hit by god knows what it is.

"Y/N, wake up please, my love."  You felt a teardrop on your forehead. Your vision becomes blurry. So as your hearing.

______________

There you go guys, as promise. I don't know where this story is going. I've been busy with so many stuffs lately and I don't have plenty of time to update. I don't know if I'm going to continue writing.

30 votes and 10 comments for quick update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 340 34
Inspired by many stories of celebrity groupchat so I thought I would make my own
108K 2.6K 20
*HIGH SMUT CONTENT WARNING* Camila and Lauren both take pride in their constant buzzing phones and ability to have girls leaving their dorms one afte...
6.5K 201 30
Y/n is in love with her best friend Justin Bieber. But his heart is stuck on someone else. When she uses Cute Hayes Grier as a distraction and to mak...
183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...