Wavy (ON HOLD)

arieaja tarafฤฑndan

" I think I'm bad as hell I got issues, out of line." Solรกna a college student, with the reputation o... Daha Fazla

Intro
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Returning?
Update (2022)

Chapter 2

8.7K 301 259
arieaja tarafฤฑndan

Destiny in MM

Destiny
October 13, 2017

"Fuck with my set, you get wet, like a pussy boy..."

"Sauce what I spilt, on my kilt, she need milk...."

"XXX, on a kill streak! You pussy niggas Rice Krispies."

My alarm blared XXXtentacion's song, " R.I.P. Roach", waking me from my deep sleep.

The song was just what I needed to get up in the morning. Loud, almost ear rupturing shit.

I stretched my arms, before climbing out of bed, not bothering to make it. What was the point of making a bed, if you'd just fuck it up the following night ?

I stalked into my bathroom, cringing at my disgruntled appearance in the mirror.

My hair was matted, I had dried up slob on my face, and my eyes were red as hell. A damn mess.

I began to mindlessly strip out my clothes, leaving me nude. The cold air in the apartment, lingered, causing goosebumps to spread across my body .

Before I got in the shower , I admired my petite body in the large mirror.

My small hips, and backside complimented each other perfectly. My butt wasn't extremely big , but big enough to notice.

My breast were small and perky, adorned with nipple piercings, I had gotten a couple months ago.

I liked them,I felt like they compensated for me being flat chested. Nah, I'm saying?

Not that I gave a fuck, really. I still flaunted my titties around like they were a piece of art.

  I usually went bra free or wore see through shirts. People's eyes stayed on me, but I kept it moving.

I was the type of person to do shit, out of my comfort zone, and take risks.

Because at the end of the day, these things would maintain my confidence, and continue to make me feel comfortable in my own skin.

My carefreeness has caused a lot of people not to fuck with me, or frown upon me.

But I don't give a single fuck what others think of me, cause I'm livin for me. Can't no one tell me how I should live. My life. My choices.

  I got in the shower, marinating in its warmth. I allowed the water to ease my tense limbs, as it ran all over me.

  I scrubbed every nook and cranny of my body, with my vanilla scented Bath and Body Works Bodywash.

I rinsed off, walking back into my bedroom which was adjoined with my bathroom.

  Instead of towel drying, I decided to air dry while getting ready . I plugged my Bluetooth speaker up, putting my music on shuffle.

The first song to play , was Joey Badass's, " Christ Conscious".

I bopped my head to the words while lathering up in lotion.

When I was done I put on some boxers, and a sports bra. Today was chilly, my boobs were not bout to be freezing.

My outfit was baggy jeans, an oversized t-shirt, a windbreaker, and Timbs.

I live in New York, and timbs were our trademark . They were comfortable, and if you needed to stomp someone out, well...they did the job.

I dressed in men's clothing a lot , and had this masculine appeal to me.

They just were what I felt most comfortable dressing in. I still get my nails done, and do my makeup. I dress in females clothes too. It all depends on how I feel.

I don't really label myself by anything, because I'm just me. I may dress in men's clothes, but at the end of the day, I'm still a woman. And very proud of the fact. Just a bit masculine.

I put some Eco Style Gel in my hair slicking into a simple ponytail. I lightly put it on my baby hairs, trying not to go overboard.

I finished up by putting on my gold chain, glasses, and spritzed some cologne on. I turned off the light , before exiting the room.

   I went into my small kitchen lookin for something to eat. I opened and closed the fridge, and cabinets in frustration .All I had was expired milk, and some other useless shit.

Guess I would have to get breakfast on the way to school. I noted to go grocery shopping too.

I furrowed my eyebrows, at the sudden rustling in my living room. I lived by myself, and I don't recall inviting anyone over the night before.

Who the hell was in my house? I hope it wasn't some crazy lunatic looking to rob me, or get some ass.

Not gonna happen, yo.

New York could be dangerous at times, especially Brooklyn , which was where I resided.

Every other night you heard about shootings,robberies, or an innocent woman getting raped on the news.

Shit was crazy. Why couldn't people just live in peace, without the unnecessary bullshit?

I grabbed my gun from the cereal box I had it stored in, ready to defend myself if some crazy ass person was in my shit.

I would get they ass before they got me.I was not about to die at the hand's of another person, I have a whole life ahead of me.

I treaded across the floor, trying to be as quiet as my feet, and the old floorboards would allow me to be.

My heart was beating, and my hands were sweating profusely. I didn't know what I would find.

I put the gun off safety, and pointed it before stepping in my living room. Preparing myself for whatever.

" What the hell , Nokia ? Why are you pointing a gun at me ?"

I looked up at the person, and realized I had fucked up. The person posed no threat, and I had gotten shaken up for nothing. OMG.

I can't believe I forgot I had invited the person over last night.

It was Melanie. A girl I had met at a friend's get together the night before. We were feeling each other, and after a couple drinks I invited her back to my place.

I was really tryna have sex, cause it had been awhile, and she seemed like she was down. Or so I thought...

Once we got to my place, the night before ,I went to fix us some more drinks in my kitchen, I come back, she was passed out. Literally snoring, my nigga.

I just went to sleep, and the next morning I guess it slipped my mind. OOPS.

I instantly calmed down , since it wasn't what I thought it was. Just a misunderstanding. But shit, better safe than sorry.

" Oh shit, my bad babe. I thought someone had broke in or summ shit. It wasn't my intentions to scare you", I said smiling sheepishly.

I put the gun on safety, before setting it down on my coffee table. It still had the drinks from yesterday, and also two prerolled blunts on it.

I looked down staring a hole into the ground, as I felt my cheeks turn red.

To say the least, I was embarrassed by the fact I had just pulled a gun out on my company.

She was probably scared as shit, and would tell all our mutuals I had pulled a gun out on her, and tried to kill her.

I definitely wouldn't be getting no pussy, for a long time.

Girls were gonna think I was crazy as hell.

" Nokia..." , she trailed off, in her soft voice. She stepped forward, and lifted my chin up. An action I was surprised by.

Why the hell wasn't she screaming like a crazy lady, and running out my door, crying for help?

Ok, maybe she was gonna slap the shit out of me, then run. Mhm. Makes sense.

"Look at me, Nokia," she said. I slowly looked up into her emerald eyes, as she stared back into my brown ones. Her face held an amused grin....

" I'm not mad at you, for pulling your gun out on me like a crazy person. I understand you were just trying to be safe, and look out for yourself."

" I mean at least you didn't shoot it," she said grinning some more. Eventually, I grinned with her, and we bust out into fits of laughter.

" Yo, I almost pissed myself, when yo ass came in here with that gun , lookin all crazy and shit, I thought you was bout to blow my brains out", she giggled.

Her laugh was so cute. I honestly felt relieved that she was taking the situation so lightly, any other person woulda spazzed.

Trust me.

"I'm sorry, ma. I thought you was some crazy motherfucker runnin up in my spot, it slipped my mind you were here," I said scratching the back of my head.

She looked at me long and hard, like she was deliberating something. She scrunched her nose up, and put her hand on her chin.

I couldn't help but let my gaze, trail off to her lips. She had pink, juicy lips that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

I looked at her eyes, that were a pretty shade of green. Her skin was clear as shit, and I wondered what the hell she did to get it so clear?

It was a pretty shade of light brown, that I admired.

My eyes trailed down her figure, and let me tell you, shorty had an hour glass figure.

She was slim thick, with hips, and an ass that sat up nice, in the tribal print leggings she had on. Baby, had back !

" Nokia... you staring extra hard right now," she said, knocking me out of my gay ass thoughts.

" Oh, my bad," I said . I cleared my throat, since my voice came out sounding all raspy and shit.

It sounded like I smoked cigarettes for breakfast.

I need SOME MILK. A large, cup of that shit. Maybe even a jug. Cuz, I was tripping.

I mean it's not my fault, I had embarrassed myself in front of this gorgeous ass girl. Who wouldn't be actin awkward in my situation?

" You good," she said smirking all evilly. She obviously knew what she was doing to me, and found it amusing.

I was beyond sexually frustrated, and she was just adding fuel to the fire. Being all, cute and shit. Cute ass.

" I'm still deciding whether I want to forgive you , or call the authorities...", Shit, I knew it was too good to be true.

I was bout to be in big shit, seeing as my gun wasn't even registered in the first place.

I was gonna go to prison and become someone's little bitch. Having to wash their dirty draws and shit. Lord, why?!

"Ok, do what you have to do. I won't stop you." I pretended like I wasn't scared, when in reality I was scared for my life. Shook.

" I'm playin Nokia. Stop being a little bitch, and smoke these pre-rolled blunts with me,"

" It looks like you have somewhere to be, and I do too. Why not smoke a blunt to start the day off ? I mean I missed the opportunity yesterday," she grinned, with her hand on her hip.

" You play too much. I thought I was bout to be sent to jail, and become someone's bitch! Don't play like that," I said, about ready to cry.

" I'm sowwy, it was just a joke." She said, in a baby like voice, pouting her luscious lips out. Damn.

" Yeah a joke that coulda cost me my whole life," I said stubbornly.

She laughed. " Come on, stop being so dramatic," she grabbed my hand, and moved all up in my personal space.

My breath hitched, and my heart start beating. Damn, I'm a nugget.

" I'm no-", I was cut off as her lips meshed with mine. We began to slowly kiss, before she stuck her tongue in my mouth, beginning a full blown make out session.

I gripped her by her neck, unintentionally being aggressive. I got scared, that she would be turned off.

But as she moaned into my mouth, leaning her body into mines more, I knew the answer.

After awhile, of relentless kissing, we both pulled away for air.

My dramatic ass, crouched, and put my hands on my knees, like a basketball player does after making a shot.

" Omg, Nokia. It was never that serious." She said, sucking her teeth, and smiling as I looked up at her.

" Da fuck it was," I said with a crooked smile.

" I hate you," she said trying not to crack another smile. She failed miserably.

"Let's smoke." I said plopping down on the couch, with her joining me shortly after.

This is the official second chapter. For anyone viewing this, any opinions,questions, etc?

It may seem a little boring and lengthy but don't worry. It's all about character development ,and so you can see how the two main characters lifestyles are prior to meeting one another. No need to rush anything. Trust, I have a lot in store for this story.🌚

Thanx , for reading.

     -Arie

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

571K 51K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
80.9K 444 18
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...