Kidnapped by my Mate

By JustThunder

#275 In Werewolf We were just walking home when he came out behind Miranda, he grabbed her and pulled her i... More

Kidnapped
Kidnappers
Car Ride
ATTACK!!!!!!
The Escape Plan
Escape Plan in Action
Explain NOW!
WEREWOLVES!!!!
The Mysterious Person
IMPORTANT
MAKE ME FOOD!
Unhappy Mates and food fights
Distressed Mates
His Precious Mate
Scary Alpha...
The Date (Part 1)
The Date (Part 2)
Layla's Date
Mated
The Kiss
The Mate Bond
The Attack
Important (Must Read)
The Fight
Falling For Him
Decisions
Did the past finally catch up?
The Search
Pain

How Many Guys Are There!

14.6K 364 51
By JustThunder

                                                      How Many Guys Are There
                                 Edited 11/7/2016

 "Scream and I will cut her throat." He said

I literally had to hold myself back from screaming my head off this very instance but he had my best friend and she was counting on me not to make a mistake so I did exactly what he said and I didn't scream.

"Alright now both of you turn around." He said still in a deep voice and Brianna barely managed to turn around without passing out. I didn't want to turn around, I feared if I turned around, Miranda would die and something horrible would happen to Brianna and me.

"Turn around NOW!" He yelled with uncontrolled anger as he tightened his hold on Miranda making the knife undoubtedly sink into her skin a little bit and Miranda grimaced in pain so immediately after seeing her in pain and fearing for her safety I turned around.

"That is a good little girl and if you turn around I will shoot you all through the head." He said and I honestly believed that this disgusting man would probably shoot me right between the eyes if I made him any more mad and he wouldn't even blink.

I just waited there as I heard some movement and then I felt someone grabs my wrists, startled I jerked my wrists as an immediate reaction but I froze when I felt the cold metal barrel of a gun pressed on the side of my head and scared for my life I stopped struggling and pretty much breathing.

Slowly I felt the barrel of the gun leave my head, whoever this person was continued to tie my hands.

The odd thing was the fact that this person who was tying me didn't tie it to tight that it would hurt.

Why would he go out of his way to make sure my hands were not tied too tightly?

After a couple of minutes he got done tying me and in an inhuman speed pulled me in front of him and held me into his chest. I squeezed my eyes shut and I trembled a little bit after the sudden uncalled for movement.

"Don't open you eyes Layla." He said WAIT HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME and what also shocked me was that this voice wasn't the voice of the other man! So there is more then one guy, but this guy sounds a whole lot more sexier then the other guy that's for sure.

       Miranda's POV (a few minutes ago)

I could feel the knife being dug into my skin as I was looking at Layla and she turned around once she saw me in pain.

Relieved after the man eased up on the knife, allowing the pain in my neck to lessen.

Then all if a sudden he got pulled off of me, hope stirred up inside of me someone came to rescue us!

I was turned around and slammed face first into some man's chest, weirdly being so close to this man calmed me down.

  I immediately tried to squirm out of his chest but he held me tighter, but known to never give up I started to push on his chest to try to find a weak spot. 

Gosh is this guy made out of stone or something! He didn't even move when I shoved him.

I was really starting to get mad at the fact I couldn't do anything, but just then an evil thought came into my head.

I decided that I was going to pinch him, what he didn't know was that I used to make people cry with my Death Pinch.

Grabbing his skin and twisting it painfully he immediately let go of me as if i burned him and jumped away putting his hand on the spot where I pinched him.

I could tell he muffled a scream and I had to hold back from laughing at my victim when I realized how hot he actually was, he had jet black hair, magnificent striking green eyes, and the way that he looked at me could make me melt.

If I wasn't a hard headed, stubborn woman who doesn't give up on a fight I actually might have been swooning at the looks of this man.

He looked a little shocked that I just pinched him and I just gave one of my amazing evil smirks.

"Didn't you're mother ever teach you that kidnapping people isn't nice? " I said to him with that smirk still on face

Looking angry he started walking toward me, wasting no time I took this as my chance to escape.

I need to find help, for me and my friends. 

  So I took off running hopefully gaining distance on this psychopath.

  I could hear him behind me, all of a sudden a twig snapped right behind me. A new burst of adrenaline had me running faster than what I was already running.

  I'm a fast runner with years of running track. All of a sudden it was silent except for me running like a mad woman through the woods.

I still figured he was behind me though, so I didn't let up.

Out of the blue I was completely tackled, hitting the ground hard I struggled to get this man off of me.

He held my wrists above my head, while sitting on me as my back was against the ground.

Huffing, I went limp. I looked into his eyes and saw surprise.

"Letting up all ready?" He asked me seriously

He slowly got off of me, as I started to push myself up, I got a fistful of dirt clenched in my hand.

He grabbed my arm and helped me up, ignoring this. I jerked my arm from his grasp and flung the dirt at his eyes. 

Wasting not a second, I turned to take off running, only to be grabbed yet again.

He pulled me against him and I looked into his eyes, I gasped seeing the anger in his eyes.

He shoved me into a nearby tree.  he then proceeded to tie my hands and then put a blind fold carefully over my eyes.

Even though I was ready to walk back the long distance that I ran in he suddenly picked me up bridal style.

  I did not need to be carried like some damsel in distress! I am a grown woman darn it!

 I tried to get out of his grasp but he just ignored me so I started squirming, eventually he sighed and without a warning dropped me down onto my feet, I fell forward and braced for impact, but then arms grabbed me and stood me upright.

He then he shoved me a little harder than I liked into what I believe to be a van.  I fell in and landed on a lap I heard someone growl, and yes I do mean growl like a dog or something.

   I was jerked into a rather hard yet comforting chest and then after a minute he climbed in with me on his lap the whole time until he sat down on a seat with me still in his lap. I tried to get off of his lap but he refused to put me down and that's when the car started moving and I felt comfortable but uncomfortable at the same time.

         Brianna's POV (a few minutes before yet again haha 😀)

   I waited with my back to the man that had Miranda. My head was spinning and my heart pounding as I waited for what seemed like forever.

I was almost passing out. I tensed when heard loud footsteps coming towards me.

The same man grabbed my arms roughly, and I didn't move. I could feel the anger coming off of the man as he quickly tied my wrists together behind my back.

He tied them very tight as my wrists started burning, trying to be brave I held back a whimper. He also put a blindfold over my eyes and I froze, I wasn't even breathing.

The darkness was too much for me.

The man put his strong hands on my hips and I somewhat calmed. I felt him lean close until his mouth was next to my ear.

"What, afraid of the dark?"  He asked with his voice husky and laced in anger making me shiver at such close proximity he was to me.

Well, that didn't help much.

Grabbing my arm roughly, he pulled me along for what seemed like forever until he stopped abruptly making me stumble forward.

He caught me just before I hit the ground. As my  heart was racing due to the sudden fall, he laughed, a cold and venomous laugh.

Feeling as though stabbed, tears started gathering in my eyes. Why would he laugh at me?

He pulled me back upright roughly before shoving me into a van.

  Hey guys I wanted to thank all of you who voted and put my story on their reading list and thanks for reading. Any questions? How did you like this chapter? Feel free to comment your thoughts and thank you all who is reading this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.5K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...
131K 3.8K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
624K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
209K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...