Sweet Silence|| Diabolik Love...

By iSugarWarrior

I pushed the large black doors of the throne room open and entered the ravaged room. In the throne room were... More

♞[1] Papamaki is back♞
♞[2] Rivalry & War♞
♞[3] Make me ♞
♞[4] Not Dead? ♞
♞[5] For Her ♞
♞[6] Fangirls ♞
♞[7] When we were young ♞
♞[8] You have a heart?♞
♞[9] Make me Adam♞
♞[10] You're not alone♞
♞[11] Mysterious Potion♞
♞[12] Switched♞
♞[14] You're mine♞
♞[15] Reminisce♞
♞[16] Potion effects♞
♞[17] Her Disappearance♞
♞ [18] ??? ♞
♞ [19] You again! ♞
♞ [20] Amnesia ♞
♘《Subaru's New Year's Special》♘
♞ [21] Please Don't Leave ♞
♞ [22] Plot Twist! ♞
♞ [23] He lied... ♞
♞ [24] Distant Memory♞
♞ [25] Brotherly Love♞
♞ [26] The Greatest Pain♞
♞ [27] Kanato's Intentions♞
♞ [28] A Voice ♞
♞ [29] Karlheinz♞
♞ [30] They're back?!♞
♞ [31] Love?♞
♞ [32] The boy with the red hair ♞
♞ [33] Puppy Love & Jealousy ♞
♞ [34] A fragment of the past ♞
♞ [35] Yui?! ♞
♞ [36] Final Battle PT.1 ♞
♞ [37] Final Battle PT.2 ♞
♞ [38] The true ending of a great hero ♞
♞ [39] Afterlife ♞
♞ [40] King of Vampires♞
♞ [41] I'M NOT OKAY♞
♞ [42] Help me♞ ✧
♞ [43] Truth unveiled ♞ ✧
♞ [44] The Aftermath ♞ ✦
♞ [45] Screw the Timeline♞ ✧
♞ [46] Screw the Timeline PT. 2♞ ✧
♞ [47] Failed Attempt♞ ✦
♞ [48] Plan?✦♞
♞ [49] Surprise?!♞✧
♞ [50] Fear?!♞✧
♞ [51] Demon Circle♞✦
♞ [52] Final Chapter♞
Subaru Ending
Shu Ending
Kou Ending
Laito Ending
Carla Ending
Azusa Ending
Reiji Ending
Ayato Ending
Kanato Ending
Yuma Ending
Shin Ending
Ruki Ending
Kino Ending [Not Really]
Afterword
2K SPECIAL

♞[13] Murder ♞

3.9K 160 45
By iSugarWarrior

Warning; There is Self Harm in this chapter!!!! (Because of Azusa)

______ Ayato P.o.v ______

"Thanks Steve. I suppose I'll let you be friends with Ore-sama." I handed him the money through the window.

"No prob Ayato, see ya around." He drove off.

Man. Steve was one interesting guy.

I walked back into the house and and saw the person I despised the most, Karlheinz.

"What are you doing here?" I grit my teeth keeping my place in front of him.

"Nothing, just checking if my experiment worked, and seems it has."

"Why the hell did you make us human? And why is (Y/n) a vampire?!"

"You'll figure out soon." He stood up and came closer to me blankly staring.

"You killed someone haven't you?"

"How did you-"

"I know everything." He ended and teleported away.

_________ Your P.o.v. The next day ________

"Mmmmm... something smells sweet.." I started to follow the sweet smell and it for some reason led to Azusa's room. I opened the door and saw him cutting himself.

"Azusa please stop that! You're human now! You could die from that." I took the knife from him and my mouth watered.

The blood dripped off the knife dripped onto the floor and my eyes glowed red for a split second.

I dropped the knife and covered my mouth.

"Stay back Azusa... go clean off your wound..." I tried to hold myself back. I.... I really want it... I want his blood.

It's getting hard to control this thirst... I can't stop it. I really need it...
I tightened my hands around my mouth and dropped to my knees on the floor.

"T-Take it (Y/n)..." He came closer offering his wrist from me.

"NO AZUSA STOP!!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!!"

"Is it... cuz you hate...me?" He said sadly, looking down in disappointment.

"NO IT"S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! YOU'RE MY FRIEND. NOW.. PLEASE JUST stay away." I could feel my craving for his blood grow stronger.

"I like you too (Y/n), but we're not friends.... We're much more than that. I love  you (Y/n)." He dropped down in front of me on his knees, and showed me his bloodied  arm.

My eyes glowed red, and I removed my arms from my mouth, they shaked as I took Azusa's arm within my hands.

Slowly I felt something else take over as I brought his arm up to mouth.

I licked his blood slowly, and he moaned slightly. I began to lap the blood with my tongue ,trying to hold back from biting. I just drank blood that came out from the cut he put on himself earlier. For some reason it didn't feel like much... I wanted more...but I can't. I won't bite him.

My hands still shaking I let go of his arm once the blood was all cleaned up.

"Here (Y/n)." He leaned in closer and offered his neck to me.

"No Azusa... STOP..." I backed up on the floor and I hit the wall. I looked behind me and realized it was the door. I got up quickly and ran out the room through the halls.

My heart raced fast as I tried to hold back the urge of biting someone. Why is is so hard to control?

I ran out into the garden and clutched my head in hopes the feeling would just go away.

"(Y/n)?" I turned around and saw Subaru.

"P-please stay away right now Subaru... I can mess with you later if you want... but not now." I avoided his eye contact.

_______ Second Person P.o.v ________

Subaru stared at you with a soft gaze.
He took a step closer to you and you brought your hand up at him, telling him to stop. Your face as buried in your other arm, as if trying to hide  from home

"S-Subaru... stay away I d-don't want to hurt you." You backed away from him.

At this moment, Subaru began to see himself in you. Afraid to hurt you, was how he always felt.

"It's okay (Y/n), I know you won't hurt me..." He came closer and you remained silent.

He bent down on his knees as you covered yourself away from him. He pat your head softly.

"It's okay (Y/n)."

Suddenly you pounced on top of him, taking him to the floor of the garden.

Your tears spilled onto his shirt like waterfalls. "It's so hard to control Subaru! I don't know if I can take being a vampire! I don't want to hurt any of you..."

Subaru stroked her hair, not minding the fact he was laying on on the cold pavement.

"(Y/n) I hate to tell you this... and trust me I know it's hard to control but, if you want to live healthy then you're going to have to drink one way or another."

"N-no! I refuse I won't! I'd rather die, than hurt any of you!" You yelled out.

Once you said this, Subaru flipped you around, so you were under him instead. He trapped you within his arms.

He set a sharp glare on you and spoke, "Like hell!!! I won't let ever let you die (Y/n). You're going to drink my blood either now or later, if you don't you'll get weak."

"No!" Subaru sat down on your waist keeping you down.  You thrashed around relentlessly in attempt to get away. He took out a knife and cut his hand. Blood came rushing out, dripping down his arm. Some of the blood dropped onto your face, an you felt a whole other self take over.

Your eyes glowed red and, you could feel that unbearable feeling take over once more. Your hands twitched as you brought them up to your mouth refrain yourself from taking it.

Subaru ripped your hands from your mouth and put his hand in your mouth.

You eyes glowed red and you closed them and began to suck his blood. Subaru grunted in pain, but didn't stop you.

You could feel a greater strength take over you as you pulled his hand away from your mouth. With vampire strength you flipped him over onto the floor and and got on top of him.

Your eyes glowed red within a split second and you sank your fangs into his neck.

Subaru tightened his fist slightly, but didn't stop you. "Mmmm..." You groaned as you drank his blood.

You took in his blood in large gulps, enjoying the sweet taste that hit your tongue.

"(Y/n)...." He said your name and weakly brought one hand up to touch your face softly.

You were snapped from your senses from his sudden touch. The look of hunger disappeared from from your face as you stared down at Subaru who was under you.

"I love you (Y/n)..."

He said before blacking out.

Your eyes watered realizing you couldn't refrain yourself from taking his blood. You held him in your arms tightly letting your tears fall down.

You instinctively teleported him to your room and put him on the bed. You quickly took out the bandages from your bed side and wrapped his neck, covering up the bite, keeping from more blood to spill out.

Then you wrapped his hand with bandages just in case too. You looked at his shirt and saw you had stained it. So you just removed it and left him shirtless.

You saw his abs, but couldn't bring yourself to make a weird comment about how hot they were. You crawled into the bed removing your shoes and threw the blanket over the two of you.

You snuggled close to Subaru, letting your tears fall.

You wondered to yourself if he would be alright. You knew you ha taken far more than you should have. The chances of him dying of blood loss is... unknown. You cried, and cried softly, unable to do anything to help him. Would he die because of you?

Find it hard to breath, you looked up at Subaru and managed to choke something out through your distressed sobs.

"I'm so sorry Subaru..."

Somewhere within the back of your head you could hear his voice say,

"It's okay (Y/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 271 15
Another bride is sent to the Sakamaki mansion. The Sakamaki and Mukami siblings already have Yui as the perspective bride who's known as the "True E...
15.5K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...
240K 5.3K 27
(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲➡the little sister of the Sakamaki household and everyone loved you. She was so precious to them, not only...
176K 4.2K 24
| 𝖠 Subaru 𝖲𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝖥 | 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩�...