A Girl's Life

By bamibami16

the story of a orphan girl who gets bullied by her peers in the children's home.She thought things would neve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
I got tagged by a Weeaboo
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!!!
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Not A New Chapter...
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
annoying Author's note
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43

Chapter 12

7 2 0
By bamibami16

I got a pair of shorts and a loose tank top to put on and sat on my bed. I turned my tablet on and turned on my Bluetooth ear buds on and went to my Spotify. (Best music app ever!!!) I started playing songs from "Echosmith" as I tried to sleep and I soon was asleep. I had a really bad dream. My hands were tied behind me with a rope as Kelly was saying how she was so much better than me and how I would never have true friends. Then out of the darkness, Ruvel came out. He was talking but no sound was coming out. "Ruvel, help me. Please?" He laughed

"Only if I could, fatty." He said. I then realized that he was the only one talking. I woke up with a start and a yelp or whimper. I'm not completely sure which one. I then curled up in a ball and buried my head in between my legs. Someone must have heard me because I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Ruvel's P.O.V

I heard a whimper and rolled over to see Sky in a ball shaking. I got out of my bed and went over to hers. I placed a hand on her shoulder and just stayed there for a minute or so. She finally looked up to see me and scooted over a little, implying that she wanted me to sit on her bed with her. I got up there and she hid her face in my jacket. I put my arm around her and she felt really cold. My selfless instincts immediately kicked in. I unzipped my jacket and put it around her. Then I remembered that The reason I wore the jacket was because I couldn't find any clean shirts that weren't a polo shirt. She didnt seem to notice so I didn't care that much. She calmed down some and looked up. I smiled down at her and her beautiful eyes were glistening in the moonlight. Her hair was a little messy and just as adorable. She rubbed her eyes and she looked really tired. I smiled and tried to go to my bed,  bit she stopped me. "Stay with me?" She looked scared and yet again, my instincts kicked in.

"Of course." I laid down on my side and she did the same. She cuddled into my chest and I pulled her closer to me. She looked up and asked me something I would never think of.

"Did you think I'm fat? Be honest." I was shocked that she asked me this. She hid her face again and I sat up. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I moved her to were she was sitting on my lap and facing me. She was still looking down. I took my hand and gently lifted her head so I could see her face.

"I do not think you're fat. You are beautiful and I will never call you fat. You are perfect and you will always be to me," She was tearing up and smiling, "Why would you ask me that. You know what I think of you." She looked at me and sighed.

"I had a really bad dream where you had Kelly's voice and saying that I was ugly and fat and I was tied up and-" I pulled her tight and let her rest.  I didn't bother to put anything on my torso or move to a comfortable position. I let her move to where she was comfortable and she fell asleep.

Sky's P.O.V

I fell asleep with my head in the crook of Ruvel's neck. He smells like "Timber" from Old Spice. He was my distraction from the cruel world. As I drifted off into sleep, I heard him whisper, "Goodnight, Beautiful." And with that, I fell asleep.

I woke up about three minutes before Ruvel. I got dressed and left him a note saying that I was leaving early. I grabbed my stuff and snuck out of the house. I then walked to school and climbed a tree. I didn't want to deal with Kelly this early if she saw that I fell asleep on a shirtless Ruvel. Then I remembered something. I grabbed Ruvel's jacket instead on mine. It was really comfy and I don't think I'm going to give it back to him. It was a dull reddish color and the inside was fleece. It was somewhat big on me and I loved the idea of something being loose on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...