Searching...A Legolas LoveSto...

By GinaG_13

Aolavina is not just any Lady of Middle Earth. She is a Lady of Battle. She has always travelled with her fat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - part 1
Chapter 39 - part 2
Information on the Sequel

Chapter 40

8.8K 211 44
By GinaG_13

Chapter 40

    "How do I look?" Vina asked as she swirled around to look at herself in the mirror. She had refused to where a dress at first but Eleonan had convinced her to wear the one she borrowed off her in Lorien. She huffed and puffed when putting it on but now that she wore it again, she quite liked it. It was smaller on her than the last time but she placed her sword holster around her hips which added shape to it. Eleonan didn't initially like the idea of her wearing her swords and bow but she wouldn't be Vina if she was without them..

      "You look lovely, Vina," she replied to Vina. She walked up behind her and played with the bottom of her hair. Vina loved her hair being played with and it made her tingle. But Vina's stomach was doing summersaults. She had been in battle, died and been brought back to life and she was scared to go to the ceremony. She smiled at Eleonan and then sat on the bed.

      "What is wrong V?" Eleonan asked. Vina's head sunk down on her shoulders and she let out a long sigh. Eleonan came and sat next to her and put her hand on arm. Vina looked up at her with a weak smile.

       "Nothing really, I've just got a lot of things going around my head. Plus I'm petrified for this ceremony," she admitted. But Vina wasn't letting onto everything that she was feeling. The night before she had a dream and it knocked her thinking. Eleonan rubbed her arm encouragingly and Vina put her head on her shoulder. There was a knock on the door and they both turned to see Aragorn leaning on the door frame. He was dressed in royal armour and Gondorian clothing. He looked very smart and he had a huge smile on his face.

     "I'll be waiting with your father and Leonan. You look beautiful," Eleonan said, getting up and kissing her on the forehead. She walked up to Aragorn and smiled at him. He smiled back and then his eyes fell on her. He walked in, his arms spread out showing her what he looked like and they both laughed. She got off of the bed and looked at him impressed. In truth, she wanted to wear something similar to him. He looked at her and reached out his hands for hers. She reached out and he held her out, looking at her.

      "You look beautiful, my niece. But I can see something is wrong," he said, an eyebrow raising a little. Vina took a deep breath out and pulled a stray hair behind her ear. She couldn't tell him, it would only ruin the mood. And besides, she wasn't sure what it meant and whether it was anything at all. But her dreams were weird.

       "I'm petrified," she told him. Aragorn's handsome smile spread across his face considerately. He put his hands around her and brought her close. He could feel her heart racing ten to a dozen and feel her shaking.

       "Relax. Everyone who is out there is only the people you have fought with. The men know you well and you know most of them. And..." Aragorn slowed down and pulled away from her. He looked at her jokingly. "Legolas is going to be there waiting for you," he finished. At that, her stomach flipped again. She had slept on her own last night, but the others were in the room next to her. It was an old tradition of the kings that they would spend the night on their own before crowing.  She had wanted to spend the night with Legolas but she didn't mind. But what made her stomach turn was that he would see her, all dressed up, with her own crown and looking pretty. It was all strange to her.

     "Here," Aragorn said reaching behind his robe and pulling out some folded material. He handed it to her and she unfolded it. It was another robe, like his own but smaller. She looked at him to ask if it was hers and he nodded. She ran over to the mirror and Aragorn took it from her, bringing it round her back. He tied it around her shoulders and she spun with it. It was deep red and she thought it made her look a lot like Aragorn. She stood with Aragorn behind her and the resemblance, especially shown today, was clear.

    "They're ready for you my lord, my lady," a soldier said as he knocked on the door and peered in. His eyes fell on Vina and he smiled. "You look lovely," he said. He didn't realise he had even said it and when he did, he blushed a dark shade of red. He quickly exited out of the room and stood waiting outside. Vina and Aragorn looked at each other and began to laugh.

     "Ready?" He asked her, rubbing her arm. She took a deep breath in, held her head high and nodded. She turned with Aragorn and took his arm. She clung to it like she didn't want to ever let him go. They followed the soldier out across the city where the people were called to be quiet. She held a breath and closed her eyes, remembering everything that had happened before. She was ready. Aragorn led her and her legs followed his. She felt a little dizzy and overwhelmed. There was so much she would have to take in. She counted to three. One, two, three...

      The crowd erupted with cheers of happiness; they clapped and cried out to them. Aragorn looked out across them all and Vina did too. But she couldn't concentrate on anyone in particular; there were too many faces in the crowd. We walked across the paths that lead to the doors of the main hall where we stopped. Aragorn squeezed my hand and with his eyes, he told me he loved me. I smiled and let go of his hand, bring my own two hands together. She didn't dare turn around to the crowd – her nerves would get the better of her otherwise.

    Aragorn walked up some of the stairs where Gandalf was stood. Gimli stood next to Gandalf a cushion in his hands bearing the crown. Vina looked next to her to see if Legolas was around but she couldn't see him. With a huge smile on Gandalf's face, he took the crown from Gimli and raised it in the air, just above Aragorn's head. She couldn't feel happier for him and it was like her mother was right next to her, watching just as Vina was. She could feel her energy next to her. In fact, Vina felt a lot of energy all around her. Gandalf looked once more at Aragorn, the ranger he used to be, and then placed the crown upon him.

     "Now come the days of the king. May they be blessed," Gandalf said cheerfully. Aragorn took another step up and faced the crowd. They all bust out in huge cheers and it echoed around the whole city.

      "This day does not belong to one man, but to all. Let us together rebuild this world, that we may share in the days of peace," Aragorn said proudly. And the people clapped harder and cheered loader. They loved their king, for he fought with them every second of the evilness. He didn't just sit on a thrown doing nothing like others had, he got into the action. There was so much admiration.

      Aragorn then turned away from the people and his eyes fell on Vina. Her eyes widened and her breath was a little unsteady. She froze for a second but a feeling of her mother's hand on hers made her nerves drop. She knew nothing was going to happen, her mother was there supporting her. Aragorn reached out his hand and slowly, Vina moved up the stairs. She held the bottom of her dress, showing her bare feet and then touched her uncle's hand who helped her up the stairs. The courtyard was dead silent and everyone waited with anticipation. He left her a step down from himself and turned to Gimli who picked up a second cushion that bore a tiara.

    Vina gasped quietly to herself. The tiara was beautifully crafted. There were diamonds that twinkled in the sunlight and gems that had a natural gleam to them. And then right in the centre of it was her mother's pendant. The red pendant she wore on a chain. Vina looked up at Gandalf and he smiled, knowing full well what she was shocked about. She could never have asked for something more beautiful than this.

    "Ta uin lirima," she whispered to herself. Aragorn smiled and lifted her chin up. He took the tiara from the cushion and brought it higher so everyone could see it and then he slowly brought it down to her head. It fitted softly on her head and it was a perfect fit. She smiled at the energy that rushed through her. It was like the final energy of her mother had been transferred into her now. Vina finally felt proud of herself.  {It is lovely}

     "May it not only be my days blessed but Aolavina's too. Here I crown her, Aolavina, Lady of Battle," Aragorn announced, looking Vina in the eye and then to the crowd. Aragorn lowered his arms and Vina turned to the crowd. The crowd erupted again with an even loader cheer and Aragorn joined her at her side. He leant out his elbow and she took it. She looked out at the people and saw everyone was smiling. She couldn't be happier to have fought with most men that were standing before her. Petals began to fall and the spirit of men was high. Aragorn closed his eyes and I did the same, listening to his song- The song of Elindil.

     "Et Earello Endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metter!" Aragorn sang beautifully. As the song finished, they began down the stair and through the path that had been left for them and where petals laid. The air blew through her hair and she had never, ever felt more elegant. But as soon as her eyes fell on the first few men, she felt herself blush and go shy. {Out if the great sea to middle earth I am come. In this place I will abide, and my heirs, unto the end of the world}

    They walked through the people and the first people we came across were Faramir with Eowyn. They bowed low to Aragorn and then put their hands to their chest and bowed at Vina. She bowed back with a genuine smile and she knew Faramir read what was in her mind – they looked lovely together. He seemed to blush and put his arm around her waist. But then he moved her hair out of the way of his shoulder to show a wooden carving attached to his bow strap. The carving was the one Boromir did for her, the one she gave Faramir the first time she had spoken to him. She felt honoured and lifted her hand slowly to his cheek. He was a true friend and she knew they would be spending more time together.

    They moved past Faramir and Eowyn and were instantly stopped when Vina saw Purdy and Eonat. She only had to glance down at them to see their little smiles. She pulled away from Aragorn and leant down on her knee. They both threw their arms around her and she pulled them in close. She giggled as she rocked them in her arms and tickled their sides. They pulled away and wriggled out of her grasp.

     "This is for you," Purdy said, rising her shoulders in shyness. She held out a little rose bud that was a beautiful deep red colour. Vina smiled thankfully and Purdy gently places it the braid near the back of her ear. She felt the rose in her hair and turned back to the children. They were such lovely children and their father himself too, was lovely. He kissed Purdy on the cheek and then did the same with Eonat. He blushed bright red and his sister giggled suspiciously. Vina smiled one last time at them and with the help of the father, got up from the floor. She knew it was a little extreme stopping like that but Aragorn beamed on happily.

    They continued to walk and came next across Eomer next. He had been made king of Rohan now and the royalty title suited him well. He bowed at Aragorn and he smiled when he met her eyes. She bowed back with a hand to her chest in respect. She then slowed her pace down a little and Aragorn took a step away from her. Her body suddenly stopped and then went stiff. She could feel Legolas close. She slowly moved her gaze towards Aragorn and then stopped behind him. He put his hand on Legolas's shoulder and they smiled cheerfully at each other. Vina looked down at the ground, in shyness, as Legolas gestured something behind him. Aragorn took a step away from him and looked at the flag that was being held by someone next to Lord Elrond. Vina's gaze rose from the ground and followed where Aragorn was looking. Behind the flag was a beautiful young elf with gorgeous dark brown hair and bright eyes. She seemed to feel the same way Vina did, shy and nervous.  They moved closer to each other and when in front of each other, Arwen bowed her head. But Aragorn shook his head and lifted her chin up.

     She looked away from them, letting them have a little privacy, minus the hundreds that were watching and then looked up at the prince who she was in love with.

     "Vanimle sila tiri, amin taurien," Legolas said as he took a step closer to her. She did the same and he brought his hand up to her cheek. A huge smile grew on her face and she couldn't help herself. {Your beauty shines bright, my princess}

     "Ikotane Ya cu'is a' ya?" She said jokingly. When cheers erupted from around them, Vina and Legolas turned to see Arwen and Aragorn kissing. She smiled and Legolas pulled Vina closer to him. Vina turned back around and was face to face with him, their noses millimetres away. {So who bows to who?}

    "I'm never letting you go again," He whispered to her. She could see how much he meant it and Vina couldn't agree with him more. He never wanted to be away from him ever again. She closed the space between them and slapped him with a passionate kiss, of which he returned. Another cry of cheer broke out and Legolas brought her even closer. When they pulled away Aragorn and Arwen were watching them and Aragorn looked so happy for Vina. She knew that he was overwhelmed and overjoyed with their love for each other.

      She looked back at Legolas and her smile couldn't get any bigger. She leant her head on his for a while until she moved to the side of him and he held her around the waist. Aragorn took Arwen by the arm and began through the line again. Vina and Legolas followed shortly behind them, trailing gracefully through the crowd until we all stopped. Legolas and Vina moved round so they were next to Arwen and the four hobbits in front of them bowed.

    "My friends, you bow to no one," Aragorn stated clearly. She nodded my head and just as Aragorn did, she leant down on one knee and bowed her head to them. Everyone around them copied what they did and bowed too. She could tell that they were all surprised but she could imagine Merry and Pippin looking proud of them. This was a very important part of the age of men, and all people of Middle Earth...

      As the sky grew dark, the spirits of the men grew louder and the singing had started. The men of Gondor began to sing songs of old, passed down in the generations. They were merry and were to celebrate the crowning of the king. Obviously, there had never been a song wrote for the new princess, but it was in the making. Men were thinking about the words and the rhythm would soon come quickly.

     Tables were brought out into the courtyard where plates, goblets and food were spread across the huge tables. Men were sat around circle tables and touches of fire sat around the walls. Barrels of drink were positioned at the top of the court yard and the heavy drinkers were already leant droopily across the bar stools.

    The elfs were grouped around two tables as there were not only lord Elrond and the others from Rivendell, but my elfs from Lothlorien. On other tables sat men and women from both Gondor and Rohan celebrating together. It was all a merry atmosphere.

    Vina strolled around the courtyard, saying her hellos to the people. Many people who she had met on her journey were there. There was Neetel and Leetel from Rohan. Vina was so happy to see them here and celebrating with the other men. Also Purdy and Eonat's father was sat around a table, a large gallon in his hand. He was laughing with Aodeth who was accompanied by Eleona and her family. They all seemed to get along with the men and some younger men couldn't stop asking if they wanted anything. Vina smiled at the surrounding, all the races of men were together, happy and joyful. She stood to the side of the courtyard, just watching everyone. Her eyes browsed the crowd, watching her father and her little brother with Eleona, Aragorn and Arwen who too were passing around the tables, and sat in the centre of the courtyard was Faramir, Eomer and Eoywn. They were sat eating and drinking together. And from Vina's judgement, she could see that Eomer liked Faramir.

      A loud tap erupted from a glass and Vina along with everyone else turned to the top of the table. Vina was confused when she saw Legolas stood on a chair, with a gallon in his hand. Vina brought a hand to her forehead and couldn't help but laugh.

     "Excuse me, may I get everyone's attention please," He shouted amongst everyone. The courtyard went silent and Legolas looked down at the tables. She could tell he had had a drink but he was still himself.

      "I want to propose a toast, to our King, King Aragorn, and our Princess, Lady Aolavina," He said looking around for her. His eyes landed on her and he gestured for her to come over to where he was. She shook her head and giggled but the men around her pulled her through the crowd until she was around the table Legolas was stood by. Aragorn too had been brought there by the men and everyone had a drink in their hands. Legolas stepped down from the chair and bowed to Vina. She slapped him playfully on the arm and he chuckled. He picked up a drink from the table and handed it to her. She smiled and looked at Aragorn. He shrugged his shoulders and just smiled. They turned to face the men and women, elfs and others.

    "Cheers, to their ever prospering future!" Legolas said as he lifted his gallon. They all agreed and repeated cheers, raising their drinks high and then taking a sip from it. Vina took hers to her lips and let the cold liquid of what she tasted to be mead, trickle down her throat and settle in her stomach. Thankfully she had eaten and now she was growing tired. After the weird random dream she had last night, she couldn't get back to sleep. Legolas brought Vina into his side and V rested her head onto his chest. Aragorn put down his pint and touched her hand that was resting on Legolas's arm.

     "You don't have to stick around all night Vina, go and rest," Aragorn suggested to Vina. Vina shook her head, finishing off her drink but Aragorn squeezed her hand. She sighed and looked up at Legolas who gestured his head behind him. She looked back at Aragorn, thankful and pulled out of Legolas's embrace. She gave Aragorn a hug and then Arwen before going over to her father and the others.

    "Vina," Her father called seeing her heading over to him. Vina waved her hand and smiled. Leonan jumped off of Aodeth and threw himself in her arm again. She caught him and spun him around in the air, kissing him on the cheek as she brought him down onto her side. "Could you take Leonan up to my room while I help settle the elves in their accommodations, please?" he asked her. She looked at her father and nodded her head. She spun her brother around again and then tickled his sides. He giggled and wriggled in her arms and she put him down on the floor gently.

     "Come on my little monster," Vina giggled as she tapped him on the bum to get him going. Vina wished Aodeth and Eleona good night as she walked through the courtyard and was surprised to see Lady Galadriel standing mysteriously and secretly by the main hall. She looked at Legolas who was giving Leonan a hug and he sensed Galadriel too. He nodded for her to go and told her he would look after Leonan for a while. She walked across the courtyard until she was met with Galadriel.

    "Lady Galadriel, lirima a' nuig lle ier lle sinome ten 'I' dome?" Vina asked her with a bow. Galadriel laughed to herself gently and shook her head. She reached out her hands to Vina and took them softly. It was like Galadriel saw everything that she had gone through from just a touch of their hands. Galadriel took a deep breath in and tried to reassure Vina, but Vina slowly gave her a smile – not totally convinced that everything was okay. {Lovely to see you, are you here for the night?}

      "Ar' lle, Vina. Nan' amin ier sinome a' liten a' lle," Galadriel said to her. Vina could sense the seriousness in her tone and looked back over to Legolas who was watching her. He nodded and preoccupied Leonan for a little while with a bread roll on the table. Vina looked back and gestured for them to talk a little more away from everyone else. {And you, Vina. But I am here to speak with you}

    "Is there something wrong my Lady?" Vina asked her cautiously. Galadriel smiled but it was half concerning and half normal. Vina couldn't decide what she was here for. Galadriel shook her head and brought her hands together.

     "Not completely. I bring news, but whether its bad news or good is your interpretation," She told her. Vina took her words in but it sounded more like a riddle than an answer. Vina waited for her to go on. "One thing I am to tell you is that my time is slowly beginning to pass by and in a few years, when affairs are sorted, I shall be leaving the Middle Earth," she began. Vina stared at her, her feelings mixed. She knew that Galadriel and possibly a few other elves would want to go to the undying shores but it shocked her to be actually talking about it.

    "I wouldn't worry, Vina. My life has been fulfilled here. But nearer the time I will be in contact with you and I shall ask you a very critical and important question. I shall not say now, for it's not time and your decision might change as time goes by".

    "I am also here to reinforce the consequences of Gandalf bringing me back," Galadriel's tone turned firm and solemn and Vina could feel the tension growing in her body. "Gandalf took a big risk bring you back. It was a lot of hard work and influences to get him to do it."

     "I know Galadriel. I am so very grateful for him doing it but what the consequence might be, I wish I could have stopped him. I can only see things spiralling downhill. I wish other would have convinced him to consider changing his mind," Vina stated clearly. She had heard there was a consequence for her bringing back from the dead and she couldn't help but feel guilty. But Galadriel's features turned softer and she took and held Vina's hand in hers.

    "Dear one, I helped convince Gandalf to bring you back," she said softly. Vina raised her head and looked questioningly at her. "I saw the thought in his head just as you passed, and I told him to try it. I know you have a great deal more to offer Middle Earth. So be happy, don't feel guilty. Celebrate your crowning or rest tightly with your love one. Cherish every moment," Galadriel said flowingly. A happy, thankful smile grew on Vina's face and she felt a lot more relieved now. She looked back at Legolas with her brother who was playing with Legolas's headdress. Vina giggled and brought her hand to her mouth, feeling the urge to capture the moment.

     "I will never stop cherishing the moment I have with my friends and family," She whispered as she looked on. Her thoughts sought to the future and she imagined Legolas having children of his own- Hers even. She smiled and could feel a small tear building up in the back of her eyes. She gazed back at Galadriel. But she was not there.  She had gone. Vina looked around for her but figured she wouldn't be there. She had gone. She smiled once more but a weird and dreadful thought rose in my mind. The bit she didn't mention about her being brought back to life was the consequence and Vina knew that there was more to it. She thought Galadriel didn't mention it to her because she wanted her to enjoy the night. So she put it to the back of her mind. She stepped up behind Leonan and squeezed his sides making him jump. He squealed and hugged her around the waist.

    "Come on then Leonan, let's get you to bed. Then I shall be going to my own," Vina says taking his hand in hers. She looked up at Legolas who she nods to come with, and he smiles. She feels like it has been years since she held her brothers hand. His touch was a lot softer than last time and he was a hell of a lot cleaner. However, his big eyes and his hair were still the same.

    They strolled through the city and passed a few men who were drinking. They bowed as soon as they saw Vina and Legolas, in which they both returned. They smiled as they walked away merrily and carried on with their songs. She could feel her brother tiring as his hand dragged down on her arm more. She reached down to her brother and picked him up by his armpits. He slumped onto her more and his head fell into her collarbone. She brought her arms round his back and held him firmly as they continued to her father room. He hadn't got a proper place her yet, as him and Vina had already discussed, Aodeth was thinking of moving again and visiting more land. She didn't like the idea at first.

    When they reached Aodeth's room, Legolas opened the door for Vina and she squeezed past him. She took Leonan through the room and across to a made up bed next to Aodeth's. She placed him gently down so he wouldn't wake up. But his eyes open more and he got himself more comfortable. She smiled down at him as she pulls the blankets over his chest and tucked it under his chin.

    "Legolas, you know that you and Vina are in love?" He asked softly after yawning. Legolas kneels on one knee so he is height with Leonan's body. He nods his head to Leonan and smiles at Vina. She smiled back and then her eyes roll back to Leonan. She is curious as to where this conversation is going. "Will you wed her? Will you be my brother or something?" He asked sweetly. Vina brakes out laughing softly and Legolas's smile grows broader on his face.

    "I intend to one day, when everyone is settled. And between us Leonan, I already think of you as my brother. But shh... don't tell anyone I told you that," Legolas says mischievously. Leonan smiled happily and excitedly. Vina giggled and looks down shaking her head with a smile.

    "Goodnight my plum," Vina says as she kisses Leonan on the forehead. He smiles and settles further into his bed. She tucks him and then stands up away from the bed. "Kaima Tunga," she whispered as she gets to the door. When she looks back at his face she sees that he is already asleep. She chuckles lightly to herself and then closes the door behind her. {Sleep tight}

    As she turned around Legolas was leaning against the wall, a gentle and impressed kind of look on his face. Vina raised and eyebrow to him and pushed his shoulder playfully. Legolas grabbed her from around the waist and pulled her closer to him. She giggled and tried to break free but when she couldn't she turns herself around in his arms and faced him. He stared down at her, his eyes amused and taunting – but playfully. For the first time since they had been together, there was a sexual desire that was growing in Vina, which also reflected in Legolas's eyes. Legolas placed a hand on her neck and kissed her seductively. Sensations flew through Vina body and she placed her hand behind his neck, kissing him back intently. They kissed passionately for a few minutes and when Vina pulled away to breath, Legolas gave her a tempestuous look and the ora that was radiating off of them was sensational. No one could ever change their feelings for each other. They were madly in love and crazy about each other. Legolas, who thought he had lost Vina, knew that he would never let anything else ever happen to her again, not whilst he's still living.

    Legolas took Vina by the waist and directed her towards their room. Vina thought that the fellowship would still be sharing a room but when Legolas guided her in another direction, away from where the fellowship (minus Aragorn) where staying, she had a sense that they were going to be sleeping on their own tonight. When they got really close to their room, Legolas picked Vina up and carried her in his arms. She was surprised and she couldn't help but laugh. Legolas gave her a kick kiss on the cheek and then opened a door to their left.

   Legolas entered the room slowly and picked up a candle that was lit from next to the door. He advanced towards the bed and once putting the candle on the bed side cabinets, he gently lay Vina down on the bed. She smiled up at him as he lit another candle that was on the other side of the bed. Vina sat up on the bed and Legolas's movements slowed and softened. His body moved across the bed until it was next to Vina's. She smiled flirtatiously and Legolas planted another impulsive kiss. This time though the kiss got more intense and Vina lay back so Legolas was just over her. He pulled away from her and shook his head inches away from hers so his nose touched hers.

     "Oio naa elealle alasse," Legolas whispered. She smiled and pulled his neck down so his body was on hers and continued with their indulgent kiss. Legolas's hand moved down to her waist and to the back of the dress where her skin was bare... {Ever is thy sight a joy}

      And that night they expressed their love in the matter that bonding them even more and sealed their companionship. That night was the realisation of the commitment to each other and their emotions were clear. They loved each other unconditionally and never wanted to be apart from each other.

   After a few ours they slowly tired and eventually fell asleep – Legolas with his arm around Vina's waist, holding her close as they slept. Their breathing was steady and controlling until half way through the night Vina started to get restless. She was having a dream...

*The dream from Vina's P.O.V*

I was in the open air and my loose bedding clothes blew in the summer air. I didn't know where I was and could tell I was in a dream, even though I felt everything. I was amongst many people, elves and men, and I was stood looking over a woman who was sat down on a blanket. It was me.

     I looked next to her, me, and saw two young children. One had long dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes, the girl, and the boy had pure blonde hair and purple coloured eyes. I was mesmerised at the sight of them. They looked just like me, with the same shape nose and cheeks but they also looked like Legolas. They had his pointed ears and his smile that I fell in love with. The boy got up and ran over to an older boy who looked a spitting image on my mother. I stepped around myself and starred at the older boy. He had brown eyes like my mothers. The young boy jumped up at him, trying to reach a drink that the older boy was holding, and then raced back over to me. These were my children.

   They were so full of energy and so happy that it made me smile. I, the one on the floor, had a pad of paper in my hand and was writing something. I couldn't tell what it was and as I went to look down, I moved away quickly so the girl didn't walk into me. But I didn't move quickly enough, but the girl just went straight through me. It was a weird sensation but I had a rush of enjoyment. She was my daughter. I couldn't help but feel extremely happy. I never thought I would see myself so calm and relaxed - but I was. But then there was a screech and screams erupted and my heart sank to my stomach. I shot a glance down the hill and through the village and saw a black hooded figure surrounded by following goblins. Panic erupted around the village and soon Legolas was in sight. He ran out of a house nearby and had his swords drawn.

    "Sana sen ar' tarual sen varna!" Legolas shouts up the hill. I, the other one, nodded my head and picked up the boy, who was the youngest and threw him into the eldest's arms. He looked worryingly at me and I shook my head. {Take them an keep them safe}

   "Take him and your sister and get somewhere high. Hide yourself away and don't come back until I say so, understand?" I say to him sternly.

    "But I can fight!" The older boy protests but she don't listen to him and pushes him up the hill. I could feel my heart racing and thumping in my chest and I wanted to hold onto each child. But when I reached down my arm just went straight through them. The other I looks back one more time at the children as they scramble up the hill with the other women and their children. She bites her lip and carries on running down the hill. It was such a move I would make that it made me question whether I was that reckless.

    She, me, ran down the hill and picked up an axe than a man had used to cut up wood earlier. She placed it in both hands and cut down at a goblin mutant that was in front of her. She started fighting the goblin oak mutants until she came across one that hit her head across the head with a thick piece of wood. She fell to the ground. I tried to reach down to help her up but my hand did nothing. I shouted at her to get up but her eyes were dazed and she stumbled trying to get up.

   Then the hooded figure moved towards her and stopped at her feet. His voice was familiar but also non-recognisable. He leant down on one knee but didn't remove his hood. I leant down trying to see his face but I couldn't see it, all I could see was blackness. She looked up at the hooded figure and her eyes widened with fear and surprise. The hooded figure edged closer and whispered...

    "I never thought I would see you again, Vina. But your life being brought back is just my opportunity to recollect my revenge and bring back the evil once more. I am the consequence. I am your death," the figure said. I stood still at his words and then an eruption of anger passed through me and I launched my fists at his head. But nothing happened. He slowly got up and began to laugh making my blood freeze and making my head go dizzy.

   And then like I had rope attached to my back, I was being pulled away from myself and this hooded figure. I screamed and kicked my legs to get back and help myself as the creatures picked me up and began to drag me away. I screamed and screamed but I was getting further away and the sky was darkening until...

    I woke up with a scream and shot up in my bed. I felt the body next to be jump awake and I felt sweat dripping from my head.

    "Vina, are you okay!?" Legolas asked me quickly. I took deep breathes in and tried to get myself back to reality. I felt the tears come naturally down my face and Legolas leant up and put his hand on mine. I turned to him, panicked and afraid. This was the most afraid I had ever felt, and over a dream. Legolas asked me again what was wrong and I swallowed hard.

     "They're going to come for me, Legolas. They're going to come for me and resurrect evil...And death shall be brought to us all," she croaked. The dream was an insight to the future, and it didn't look good...

{AN: I want to say a great big thankyou to everyone who has been reading whether you have just started reading or been reading from the start. I'm glad to have you all till the end. Also thank you all for liking and commenting !!

I really hope you guys have enjoyed reading this!

I shall be writing a sequel to this but after june hopefully!!

Thank you all once more and I love you all...

BTW WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE ENDING??

LIVE LOVE LAUGH!                           Gina <3 xx          }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 44 11
Y/n is the daughter of Elrond and has been living in Rivendale forever. She never got to leave, since her father was protective over her. Until one d...
93.8K 2K 12
Lothrayel of Rivendell has never known the meaning of family aside from her guardian brother Aragorn. Now she's off on a quest with the Fellowship to...
86.9K 2K 17
The story of two hobbits- Lily and Frodo finding unexpected love in the beautiful Shire. The story has a few twists and isn't the usual *predictable*...
2.5K 52 15
Livia , daughter of Lord Elrond and Lady Celebrian, sister to Arwen and the twins Elladan, Elrohir loves to go to Adventures and explore the world. S...