Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Gir...

By normaa

When Conner was 12, he stops dating, he isolates himself. Why? Because he thinks his life is ruined when he f... More

Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter1]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter2]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter3]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter4]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter5]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter6]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter7]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter8]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter9]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter10]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter11]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter12]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter13]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter14]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter15]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter16]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter17]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter18]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter19]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter20]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter21]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter22]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter23]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter24]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter25]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter26]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter27]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter28]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter29]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter30]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter 31]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter33]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter34]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter35]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter36]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Epilogue]

Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter32]

22.4K 375 121
By normaa

Disarray’s POV

“You love me?” I whispered, bewildered looking at him. He ran a hand through his hair looking nervous.

He nodded, avoiding my stare.

I kept replying the sound of his voice saying it. ‘I love you’ It sounded so amazing, it literally gave me the strongest feeling in my chest I’ve ever had. I felt so special being loved by him. He’s just so amazing. I would have never thought my chosen husband was going to be like this.

If I had known how amazing he is, I would have wanted to meet him. At least I know him now and we’re together.

I frowned and pulled his chin up to meet my eyes. He had a reproachful look.

“Why aren’t you looking at me?” I asked slowly. He probably regrets telling me. I know he meant it though. By look the look in his eyes, the deep stare. It warmed my chest up and I smiled at him.

“Disarray, I wouldn’t have thought I’d come too. Remember that first day?” he asked, giving me a timid smile. I responded with a headshake. Even if he hated me that first day, he still protected me.

“Yeah well, I really wanted to hate you. I thought my life was ruined. I wanted to finish school back there. I want to choose my own wife,” he said frowning. I sighed. I’m sure I wanted to find my own husband, but I wouldn’t now. I have the perfect one.

“I was mad too, but I bet it was worse for you. You’ve known since you were twelve,” I remarked.

“That might be true, but it sucked for you too. You found out five months prior. You might have loved someone a lot, and then you’d have to be with someone else,” he whispered, “but you said you didn’t really like Anthony, so it’s alright?”

There was probably a time when I was with Anthony and all I felt was puppy love. Nothing compared to the love I feel for Conner. I could be myself with Conner and with Anthony I always had to check myself out if I looked good or not. I love Conner.

“Conner, I can’t believe anything was going to turn out like this, but I’m so glad it did. I’m glad of my parents setting the arranged marriage up, because….”

“Because why?” he demanded in a low voice. I haven’t told him what he wanted to hear.

“Because I love you, I love you so much. And if I wasn’t for our parents mistake, we wouldn’t have met,” I whispered, laying my head on his chest. In a swift movement, he made my lips meet his. I would always want to savor this kiss. The first kiss we have knowing that we actually wanted each other.

I moaned when his lips traveled down to my chest as I regained my breath. I immediately brought his lips back to mine. I felt his erection near my core making me want more. He grunted when I started to grin against him. I knew he still wanted to wait till we were officially married, so I decided to move away a bit.

He traveled his lips to my ear making me shiver.

“I’m glad we met, princess. I don’t think I would have ever found someone as right for me as you,” he said, breathlessly. He rubbed his hands on my waist, making me moan lightly. I felt my cheeks heat up and he smiled at me.

He kissed me lightly, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Conner’s POV

Hearing Disarray utter the words at me, I felt accomplished. This gorgeous lady loves someone like me. This marriage is going to work out. I could already imagine us in ten years. They said in ten years we’d be able to get a divorce, but I know we won’t. At least I feel like we would be together.

We spent the night just talking and kissing. The best night of my life so far, having her love me back. For an instant I thought she didn’t. She just sat there looking at me, without saying anything. But in the end she did and it made me so happy.

How did I become so cheesy? I was never like this. With Disarray I can’t stop myself from being so cheesy. That’s one thing that I don’t like. People are going to think I’m whipped, which is true.

I felt something on my neck. I ignored it and tried to get back into sleep. More awake, I felt the sensible light feeling on my neck. It felt really good. I opened my eyes and I saw Disarray kissing my neck. I grinned and hugged her close to me.

“Morning,” I said and kissed her cheek.  She smiled.

“We should skip school today,” she whined.

“We just got back to school,” I said and stood up. It felt good having all my muscles crack. I looked at the clock and it was barely six, I yawned.

“Want to take a shower with me?” I asked, giving her an inviting look. She turned her head to the side, thinking. She looks at me with a wicked smile and nods.

“Oh really now?” I asked, grinning. I let out a hand and pulled her to me.

After our tiring shower, we got dressed. Or well, I made myself go downstairs because I couldn’t keep my hands off her. She put her shirt of twice and in a couple of minutes she was already naked. I groaned just thinking of it.

I made breakfast and I heard her come down. She was wearing a loose v-neck, short denim shorts and rainbow sandals. God, my girl is gorgeous.

“You look great,” I said and went to kiss her. I felt her hands rest on my waist and her smile against my lips.

"I love you," she said, with an adorable blush. Her gorgeous blue eyes shining up at me. I pecked her lips.

"I love you too."

After we finished eating. We went to the garage together.

"So, since everyone know we're together now, go with me," I insisted. She nodded and jumped in the passenger grin with a smile. I threw my backpack in the back and got in.

Literally everyone kept staring at us when I drove into the parking lot.

"I like your new style, did I mention that?" Disarray said with a blush as we parked. I grinned as flexed for her. She giggled. I had a sleeve less shirt just pain black. I had obey jeans that I ordered online and just regular vans. My hair wasn't long so it made me look different. I only had my eyebrow piercing now.

"You look hotter, even though that's impossible," Disarray said, blushing with a grin. I leaned over and kissed her. Everyone was still staring.

"Best compliment I've gotten!" I grabbed my backpack and opened the door. I locked it and went to Disarray's side. She looked adorable as I sled my hand into hers.

Everyone just starred and I didn't like all the attention. But I heard some interesting stuff by some chicks.

"She would get the hot new guy..."

"OMG, I want him in me" (Note: LOOOL. Some girl said that about my brother once so I decided to add it).

"All these girls better not chase you when I'm not with you," Disarray muttered. I laughed.

"Let's go to our hiding place," I whispered. She nodded and we went quickly as possible. Once getting there, I did not expect to see this at all.

Valerie kissing someone.

Someone who I didn’t like.

"Valerie!" I snapped. He's going to fucking hurt her! He's using her! She's like a sister to me; I need to watch out for her.

"Conner!" she exclaimed jumping off of Anthony. Anthony just stood there, looking shy. Shy?! Wtf. Disarray had a shocked look on her face but stayed silent.

"What's going on Valerie?" I asked, looking at her. She blushed and looked at Anthony. He went to her side and pushed her against him.

"He's my boyfriend, Conner. I wanted to tell you..."

I was going to open my mouth to say something but the stupid bell rang. I groaned and looked at them.

"We'll talk later. I'll walk you to your class, princess," I said and tugged her with me.

"I would have never thought that would happen," Disarray said with a shocked face. She use to date him..

"He better not hurt her," I said annoyed. Disarray told me he was a player.

"He's a player now, but... I guess he's actually pretty nice," she said trying to calm me down. I sighed and shrugged when we got to her door. I've been ignoring all the looks I've been getting.

I gave her a quick kiss and walked to my class where I had Valerie. She looked nervous right when she saw me. She started dressing different too. I guess we're all changing now...

"Hey," I said and sat next to her, waiting for her to say something.

"I guess you want to know how we got together," she mumbled and looked down but she had a tiny smile. She looks happy..

"I guess it was during break and I saw him at the mall. He was in a bookstore. I was shocked to see him there but he looked like he needed help," she said with a sly smile.

"You know what? Bring him over to the house," I said with a shrug. I'm going to have to talk to him about Valerie anyway.

She got a shocked looked on her face that filled with nervousness. I rolled my eyes.

"Valerie, I at least have to know that you're going to be okay if you're going to be satin him," I said.

“He’s actually very nice, Conner.”

“What the hell was he doing at a bookstore?” I asked. I couldn’t imagine a guy like him at the bookstore.

“He was looking for a book for his mom and I helped him find it. We started talking and he gave me a ride home…” she mumbled looking down with a blush.

“We’ll talk after school. Just come over, it’s not like we’re going to kill him,” I told her with a grin.

“I know you’re over protective with Disarray, but I didn’t know you’d be it for me,” she said with a sly smile.

“You’re my friend, Valerie. You have no brothers, so I’m going to be looking out for you.”

Later that day, as I made my way to meet Disarray I decided to get some information. Near me were a couple of girls looking at me. I decided to ask them some questions.

“Hey ladies,” I said putting a fake smile. I never intentionally tried to talk to girls before. They blushed and looked at me with smiles.

“Hi Conner!” One girl finally spoke. I grinned at her.

“What can you tell me about Anthony?” I asked, without showing much interest.

“He’s nice! Umm… he doesn’t beat up people like those jocks in movies. He can be jerk, but most of the time he’s nice.”

“How was he before he dated Disarray?” I asked, frowning.

“He was a total player,” she said and her other friends nodded agreeing.

“Was?”  I quoted.

“Well, he changed after he dated Disarray…”

He changed after he dated Disarray so that has to mean he’s not such a player anymore. Well, that’s what I needed to know.

“They should be here any minute,” I told Disarray as I slumped on the couch. She nodded snuggling to my side. I turned and as soon as I was going to kiss her, the doorbell rang. We groaned at the same time, causing us to laugh.

I stood up and went to open it. Valerie stood there with Anthony behind her.

"Come in," I said moving aside. Valerie grinned and walked in.

"Hey!" I heard my gorgeous girlfriend say and hug her. I turned to look at Anthony who was looking skeptical.

"Hey man," I said and known guy handshake.

"Sup bro, how's it going?" he said uneasy looking at Valerie from the corner of his eye. She was talking to Disarray, smiling.

Disarray gave me a cheeky smile, and took Valerie upstairs. Valerie gave me a warning looking and I just shrugged.

"So, Anthony, I hear you're a pretty nice guy," I said walking to my backyard. I could feel him behind me.

"I am," he responded, a little easy.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked, curious. If he's a jock and shit, I assume he'd be more confident.

"Well, I dated your girlfriend. I'm here. And now I'm dating your best friend?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"But now you're done with my girlfriend and you are dating my best friend," I said raising an eyebrow now.

He stayed silent and I turned to him crossing my arms.

"Look here Anthony, Disarray tells me you're a nice guy and I believe her. I also hear at school you're a decent guy that's why I'm... Okay with you dating Valerie," I said.

"I won't hurt her, Conner. Trust me, I really, really like her..." he answered in a embarrassed way. I guess he's never really liked anyone if he's reacting this way? Or did he like Disarray this way before? Now that I know he's over her, and that he actually likes Valerie, makes everything all right.

"Alright then, that's all I really needed to hear."

~~~~~ ONE MONTH LATER ~~~~~

Everything was going great so far. Disarray and I are better then ever. I love her so much and she loves me. As usual, we had a huge trouble not to have sex. Even if I had those condoms Daniel gave me for Christmas, I still wanted to wait. Disarray also told me she started birth control so that's good too.

There's no doubt in my mind that we'll have kids when we get older. I could already imagine having a baby. She'd be a great mother. I also bought her engagement and wedding ring. I called her mom to tell her and she was ecstatic.

Secretly, I only work 3 times a week now but in those 2 days I have free; I go to the racing tracks. I have become really good and even the trainers said so. I'm not going to lie and say I never street raced before. That's what got me to stop drinking.

I was above the influence and I decided to race. Now because my near death experience, I don't drink. I didn't quit drinking; I just don't like to drink so much. I couldn't be so reckless anymore. They said I had nature luck.

Daniel came to visit sometimes and said he's almost done with his units. I know he still talks to Alexandria. I checked Alex's Facebook and they have each other as friends.

I got accepted to the university of Florida so I was excited because of that. Disarray did too! We celebrated that night together. Since my dad knew he messed up on what he did, he set up a college fund and had a lot of money for me.

Weird thing is that Anthony and I are good friends now.

"Dude! Seriously, come with me. It's my first competition. Disarray will freak out that I'm actually in a racing competition," I told him once when we were in lunch.

“Knowing Disarray, she’d kick both of our asses,” he said and I laughed. I loved it when my girl is feisty.

“But yeah dude, I’ll go, when is it?” he asked.

“Saturday, like all day. So we have to say we’re going to go dirt biking with your family again.” 

Since our girlfriends are best friends now, Anthony and I became close friends too. Even if I don’t talk to Oliver and Farah as much, we’re still close. But here, Anthony is my best friend. Never would have thought my girlfriend’s ex boyfriend would be my close friend. I could still laugh at the thought when I told him Disarray and I are getting married in April. He was shocked and then he told me congratulations. Anthony and Valerie were going together. He was even more shocked when I told him why we were getting married, and ended actually wanting to be together.

That Saturday, I drove him in my Vanquish and he was excited for me. Disarray and Valerie ended up spending the day together. They’ll think we went to dirt bike again, but if I win and bring the award home she’s going to give me hell.

I couldn’t exactly race in my car, so they put me into a pro racing car. I’ve drove in it before, so I’m excited. I’m just nervous and I wish Disarray was here to cheer me on. She will eventually.

I actually won my first race. I was so excited and then Anthony was cheering me on. Girls were checking me out. I wish my girl was cheering me on.

“DUDE! Holy fuck, you’re beast out there, you’re definitely going pro. Scouts were here! They were watching you!” Anthony exclaimed and I couldn’t contain my grin. Shit, it can actually happen.

“Good luck with Disarray,” he said and gave me a smirk when I dropped him off. I groaned. He made me swear to keep my uniform on with my last name on the back. I looked at my first place award and I couldn’t help the grin on my face.

I sighed and parked. I grabbed my award and walked into the living room. Disarray turned to look at me with a smile but it disappeared right when she saw an award in my right hand and my helmet in the other.

“You went racing?!” she exclaimed, I could already hear how mad she is.

“Ummmm… I won?” was the only smart thing I knew to say to her.

“Conner! You could have gotten in an accident! Even though it’s fun, it’s still dangerous! What if your car stopped working?! What if a wheel exploded?!” she yelled, her hands on her hips.

“Baby, this is exactly why I didn’t tell you, because you’d freak! I am fine, even ask Anthony!” I said because I can stop myself. Anthony told me not to tell her, he went with me. Oh well, he made me keep my uniform on.

“Anthony went with you?!” she said and grabbed her phone. She started to call him and I started laughing. It’s his turn to be yelled at!

“Anthony! Why the hell didn’t you tell me he was going to race?!” she started yelling. I could hear Anthony trying to make excuses and she kept cutting him off.

“Nope! Not forgiven, wait till I tell Valerie!” she said and hung up. I laughed. Once Anthony got Valerie mad, he told me she wouldn’t let him kiss her for days. Valerie didn’t like me racing either even if it was fun. Disarray and Valerie are protective over Anthony and I.

Then my phone started ringing and it was Anthony.

I answered and before I said anything he started talking.

“Dude, what the fuck?! Now Valerie is going to punish me,” he wined and I laughed.

“That doesn’t sound all bad..” I said and laughed.

“HAHA! Right? But fuck dude, she’s not going to let me kiss her!” he whined and I laughed again.

“Bro, I’ll talk to her and she’ll forgive you like nothing!” I said. When we hung up, Disarray was looking at me with a frown and then sighed.

“Congratulations,” she murmured and sat next to me. my name was engraved there and she smiled.

“I’m just worried. You can easily crash when driving so fast,” she said.

“Yeah, but these cars are professional, they’re different,” I comforted her. She smiled and nodded.

“You can come to my next race and cheer me on,” I said with a wicked smile. She giggled and nodded.

“You do look super hot in this uniform,” she said and kissed me. I moaned and pulled her over me. I let my hands go under her tank top to grab her boobs. She moaned when I did and bit my lip.

“I love you, Disarray. I missed you today,” I said against her skin. Her hands went under my shirt and pulled it off.

“I missed you too, baby. I love you and I’m definitely going to cheer you on next time,” she said and licked my chest. I groaned and squeezed my hold on her ass. God, her ass is perfect.

“Since you got first place, I think you deserve something,” she said huskily and trailed her mouth lower and lower. I felt myself go harder and harder until she got there. She unzipped my pants and started pumping me.

“Aw fuck,” I grunted when I felt her tongue on my shaft. When I came into her mouth and I pulled her up to me and laid her under me. she started kissing her next and slipped her shirt off.

“Fuck, I can’t wait to make love to you,” I said against her lips. She blushed and kissed me harder. Now it was her turn for an award.

“Wake up! Wake up!” I heard her scream. I groaned and hid into my pillows.

“Oh come on! We’re going to miss the plane!” she said and tried take my pillow off.

“DUDE! Wake up, we need to go!” I heard Daniel shout from downstairs. He just wants to see my sister!!

“DANIEL GO BACK TO NEW YORK!” I yelled and sat up. I looked at my clock and it was 3 in the morning.

It’s Thursday. I’m going to see all my old friends. I’m going to see my mom.. my dad.

Tomorrow is my 18th birthday too and Disarray decided we should go to California. All my friends are going to be shocked as hell when they see how I look now and how I have a beautiful little prep on my side.

*

SIDE PICTURE OF DISSARAY... I'M GUESSING IT'S CONNER'S WALLPAPER

[READ VVVV ]

Hey guys, so i've been having a really bad time and i finally finished this chapter by little. i have a lot of problems right now. i have ap testing, cst testing, my SAT coming up soon. my mom's gone to visit some relatives sooo i have a shit load of responsibilities now–– more than i already did.

i need to do a lot of studying and crap. i volunteer at the hospital so that takes some of my time too. i am really tired and i have a lot of homework to do.

also, my dad thought i was sick and took me to the shrink. i got diagnosed with depression a couple weeks ago, hahaha. who would have though...

anyways, sorry for the shit load of mistakes as usual and comment and vote please! wish me luck on all my test this coming weeks! i hate school right now....

PS: I also tried to make this longer. it's 11 pages on pages, haha no yeah, so if it's crappy and stuff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 101 21
Melissa Davis has always had a crush on a guy name Logan Dixson but always gets her feelings hurt when he is always around different girls. Logan Di...
18.4K 1.2K 28
Rule my heart, ruin my life. Two enemies learn that before the sweet taste of revenge, comes the bitterness of love.
147K 7.6K 60
who would have thought, a text from a stranger could turn into so much more. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.
7.7K 178 17
+; Completed Y/N is facing troubles with her life on socializing and putting too much pressure on herself. She wanted to feel free as by trying to no...