Arranging Love.

By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Arranging Love Book 1 24-year-old Sasha Hamilton loves her life as the daughter of billionaire businessman an... More

Arranging Love.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AN... Guys I NEED Your Help.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue.
What's next...
Bonus Chapter #1

Chapter 26

18.3K 454 16
By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Wishing we had a man that looked at us the way Christian Matheson looks at his wife. ~ E News

Sasha POV~

Lying on my stomach, I wake up to the feeling of something moving up and down my back creating a ticklish sensation. I open my eyes to the sight of Christian leaning over me. Well at least this is a welcome I enjoy. Last night there was no talking about us or about the blackmail nothing it was just him and me.

"Morning" with a smile he leans down to kiss the curve where my neck meets my shoulder which sends a tingle down my spine and I have to bite my lip to keep from reacting.

"Hey, you sleep well?"

"Best I have in three weeks, you?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Would it be too cheesy to say that it was the best sleep of my life"

He laughs and pulls me off the bed and onto his chest. Instead of doing what I normally do and pushing myself off him and leaving in the dark of the night, I lift my palms to his chest to rest my chin on them while tangling my legs with his.

"I'm glad, don't have people tell you they love you very often?"

"Hmmm...yep pretty much"

"You know I mean it right?" His words cause the same warmth to spread all over me making me smile involuntary. I so desperately want to respond but at this stage I'm not even sure what to say.

"It means a lot to me that you feel that but I'm horrible at relationships and commitment and sharing my feelings I mean, I'm pretty much my father and that is not a good thing but I think I trust you and I'm will to leap if you are"

"You think you trust me?" Christian lifts his head to look at me properly.

"Well you did tell me you loved Quinn three weeks ago and now your saying it to me"

"I know what I said but I also know that this is so much better, I promise"

"So you going out with Quinn last week didn't mean anything?" I am now sitting up to look directly into Christian's face searching for the truth.

"I did but it was just to talk, to make it clear that it was over"

"I know." I rolls my eyes a little and chuckle remembering last night and the recording of Quinn's letdown.

"What?" Christian looks at me quizzically, oh shut the front door, he doesn't know about that.

"No I just figured seeing as we are here now that it was the reason I just wanted to see if you were telling the truth. He seems to believe me.

"So you trust me now?"

I lean back down to lay myself on his chest close to his face so that our lips are almost touching.

"We're getting closer"

When our lips touch it feels as though my entire body is a firework. I am completely wrapped up in all things Christian and I don't want to leave. I have been with plenty of men in my life but I have never felt so loved by anyone and I was a feeling I want to hold on to for as long as possible. I know that the minute I tell Christian about the tape everything will change. I can tell the reason Quinn is involved is because she wants Christian but the other woman I haven't got a clue, and that scares me. I pull back from Christian.

"We're doing this for real, right?"

"Definetly" Christian pulls my head back down to his locking his lips on mine in another heated kiss that makes my toes curl while shifting us around so that I am lying on my back with Christian looking down at me. Breaking the kiss, Christian begins to trail kisses down my jaw, then to my neck. He keeps moving further down as I grip the sheets to keep from moving. This was a wake up I could get used to.

When Christian hits the spot I have to bite my lips to keep from moaning.

"Oh boy!" This man knows what he is doing.

Hours later we are both showered and dressed ready to go on possibly our first date. Apparently it is a surprise what we are going to do so I am currently seated, blindfolded in Christian's yellow Maserati.

"This is ridiculous, is a blindfold really necessary?"

"If you want it to be a surprise then yes it's very necessary"

"Well for future reference, I hate surprises" I pull the blind fold off and see that we are heading out of the city.

"Where the hell are we?" Before Christian can reply I hold up my hand at his smirking face. "Wait I know, it's a surprise"

Over half an hour later, we are still driving to the point that I am contemplating jumping out of the car and walking my disgruntled ass back to the city. My silent plans to strangle Christian and his smug face are interrupted when Christian stops the car next to a deserted beach.

"Is there a reason you only make romantic acclamations on the beach or are you just silently hoping someone will make love to you on said beach?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh you got me, alas it's yet to come true I'm afraid"

"I know it's because you're not smooth enough" He puts a hand to his heart feigning hurt as I turn away and pull myself out of the car. I walk forward only to freeze at the sight of a picnic blanket in front of us. Christian rounds the car to stand behind my frozen form, wrapping his arms and leaning his chin on my shoulder. I lean my body into his chest and raise my head back so my lips were in line with his ear.

"You are most definitely full of surprises Mr Matheson, really Christian it's beautiful" I place a kiss on his cheek,lingering a second longer before looking back at the scene before us. Who'd have thought that Christian Matheson was a romantic.

"So are you, Mrs Matheson"

I toss my head back and pull out of Christian's arms, grabbing his hand to pull him down to the picnic blanket. "Ugh I'm not your mother. I'm not sure being a Matheson is really going to work for me."

Christian sits facing me. "What is I could sway you?"

"You could try..." he hands me a glass of champagne, a glint in his eye that sent shivers down my spine. Yep my husband knows what he is doing.

Hours later, Christian and I are still sitting on the beach, wrapped in a blanket, talking about trivial things with a few kisses dispersed here and there when my phone buzzes where it rests behind me. I ignore it the fist time, turning back to Christian but after it continues to buzz another two times interrupting our kiss Christian himself reaches behind me with a huff and goes to shut it off. Instead of leaving the phone and turning back to me, his body freezes and he intakes a sharp breathe.

"What's this? They're still blackmailing you?"  He holds my phone up to show me the new texts I had just received.

"Yeah I have been for weeks" I respond simply already focused on the words on my phone

Wow they are really pulling out the big guns now. Threatening to spill the beans to the entire world, even for me that's low.

"And you hadn't thought to tell me about it"

"They were harmless"

"They are threatening to expose everything"

"And considering only a few people know that secret Christian I think you need to worry more about how loyal your friends are to you because they must know that it's nit just me who will be affected if their shit gets printed"

"What about your friends or even your father?"

"What good would that do, my father wants this marriage and Beth and Stella have no reason to dislike us being together"

Christian runs his hands through his hair. "Well what are we going to do then?"

"Nothing" His head whips around to look at me.

"And let them expose us?"

"No, because I have leverage over them now" Christian looks at me quizzically. "The thing that put them ahead of us each time was that we didn't know who they were, now we do" I take the phone from Christians hands and find the recording.

"They were at the gala last night, I was in the bathroom and two women came in talking about it, I didn't want to play it to you because I know how protective you are about Quinn, but she was one of them, I'd know her voice anywhere and I'm pretty sure the other said her name, but the second I couldn't place"

Christian guest uses for me to play the recording.

Did you see her face? Got exactly what she deserved"

"We're just trying to get rid of her not punish her for anything"

"She took Christian from me, that bitch deserves everything she's going to get"

"Whatever Quinn but just because we are trying to get rid of her doesn't mean that Christian is ever going back to you"

As the recording plays Christian's looks confused but as if he has been hit on the head by a coconut, it dawns on him, he must know the second voice. Ignoring the rest of the recording he stands abruptly, grabs my hand to pull me up and heads back to the car, dragging me along with him.

"Let's go" His voice is gruff and laced with anger.

Well at least I get to take my blackmailers down now, I suppose.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Hope you enjoyed. Please make my day and hit that star below

Maddie xx

Sasha's outfit-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 134K 49
Passion. Price. Possession There are only two things Gina Gray loves more than her six inch heels and her penthouse suite: Sex and her family. When...
8.7K 271 40
(EDITING/REWRITING SOON) ***** An Affair of Affection♡︎ (𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔)•(𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥) Naomi always wanted him, her best friend of almost seven years but...
2.1M 114K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
31.8K 2.1K 27
Abby has seen Sam four times over the last four years, and three of those times ended with a kiss on the cheek. But now, Abby is finally going to go...