UnSavable

By VOXO17

I jolted up, sweat dripping down my neck. I scrambled for the pills beside me and popped two into my mouth. "... More

-1- / -So not ready for summer-
-2- / -She was a Queen-
-3- / -So Hard Headed-
-4- / -I messed up-
-5- / -So Hard Headed-
-6- / -Just a Quick visit-
-7- / -Blood-
-8- / -Take a breather-
-9- / -Mr. Nightmare himself-
-10- / -Straight Out Of A Magazine-
-11- / -Woah Tiger-
-12- / -Baby Oral Gel-
-13- / -Argue like a married couple-
-14- / -Carrie-
-15- / -It's On Baby Girl-
-16- / -The Care Bear-
-17- / -Suck Face-
-18- / -Nice Underwear-
-19- / -Slit Your Throat-
-20- / -Good idea Mr.Gnome-
-21- / -Electricity Shock-
-22- / -Sucker for Smiles-
-23- / -Anthony-
-24- / -It's not rocket science-
-25- / -The Two Pills-
-26- / -I Remember You-
-27- / -I Can't Anymore-
-28- / -Edible Arrangements-
-29- / -A Game For Two-
-30- / -First in a million-
-31- / -Be Normal-
-32- / -Breathe-
-33- / -Last Time-
-34- / -No New York-
-35- / -Baby I am slick.-
-36- / -You were right.-
-37- / -Man in the red suit-
-38- / -Red Eyes-
-39- / -Alice in Wonderland-
-40- / -Wake Her Up-
-41- / -Let the fun begin-
-42- / -Now we're having fun-
-43- / -Coward-
-44- / -Protective Like Me-
-48- / -Orange-
-45- / -Living Hell-
-46- / -Christmas Time-
-47- / -Cass's Journal-
-49- / -M00N-
-50- / -Brain Freeze-
-51- / -No Babies-
-52- / -I Can't-
-53- / -Chicken Soup-
-54- / -Perscription-
-55- / -Im drowning-
-56- / -Snake-

-57- / -Waves-

3.1K 119 48
By VOXO17

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable

Part. 57 -Waves-

"OUR BRAINS ARE SICK BUT THAT'S OKAY!"

TWENTY ONE PILOTS!

Comment |-/ !!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"That. Was. Awesome!" Julian screeched, pulling off the helmet on his head. His hair was wild, the light blonde and brown streaks stood up like he was electrocuted, while his eyes were watery from drying out in the race.

"I know!" I giggled, catching my breath.

"Let's go again!" Riley shouted, clutching onto the wheel of the go kart. We had just done 3 rounds of racing full speeds of going up and down hills, cutting corners, and my favorite, bumping and cutting each other off. One time, Julian rammed into Riley, sending her kart to a stop, which caused Julian to stop and me bump into him.

Let's just say, we got a red stripe on our bands.

"Wait, we have to wait for Hayden to come back remember?" I said, removing the large red helmet off my head, and pushing my own crazed hair out of my face. This whole time, Hayden had been acting AWOL. He barely spoke, only a simple nod and fake smile, and it honestly was starting to worry me. The most we've gotten out of him was the order to his food and that he was going to be in the restroom. His usual chirpy, mushy side of his had disappeared, and I couldn't help but feel desperate to get it back.

"Okay, you go check up on your boyfriend, and me and Riley will go for round two. Sounds fair?" Julian smiled, gripping onto the wheel. I rolled my eyes, unblucking my seat belt and hoped out of the go kart, stepping onto the sidewalk and walking into the arcade. I glanced around the purple tinted room, the sounds of game machines buzzed around me as my eyes landed on my brown headed boy. He sat on a tall red stool with his cellphone clutched in his hands, his head low. I trudged over to him, tapping on his shoulder. He jumped slightly.

"Sorry." I bit my lip. He shook his head, shutting off the bright screen of his phone.

"It's fine, I just didn't expect you." He cleared his throat, and tried forcing a smile on his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea.. It's just a lot has happened today." He looked down, and played with his hands.

I sighed.

God damn it.

"I'm sorry, I know what I did was stupid and-"

"No it's okay Cas, don't worry about it." He assured, taking my hand in his.

"You should probably go back."

"You aren't coming?" I looked into his eyes.

What is up with him?

"No, I'm not really in the car racing mood right now, but I'm fine here, just come back when you guys are done." He gave a weak smile.

"Are you sure?" I said, nearly begging him with my eyes.

"Yea, I'm sure." He sighed, before pulling me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Now go before you miss out all the fun on your '24 hour fun time.'" He said sarcastically.

"Bye." I rolled my eyes.

***

"What's next?" Julian said breathlessly, closing his car door and turning on the engine to his Tesla.

"Don't you think we're done yet?" I questioned, buckling the seat belt down.

"Um, no! It's only 6:15!" Julian eyes crazed as he looked back at me. Riley's head snapped at me.

"We're not even half way done!" She smiled wickedly, before turning up the radio. I groaned, looking over at Hayden. He stared outside the window, as the world started moving, trees flashing outside. He seemed so out of it.

This wasn't him.

I pulled his hand that rested in his lap into mine, tangling my fingers with his. He didn't acknowledge me, but only gave a small squeeze. I smiled softly, glancing out my own window.

Maybe everything isn't so bad.

Cause everything isn't. I know it.

All I have to do is believe it.

***

"Whoever can get the most samples wins! In your marks, get set, go!" Julian, Riley, and I bolted over to the ice cream machines, taking the small sample cups and filling them with different flavors, and then running back to the table Hayden was leaning against. It was so crazy, we bumped into each other so many times, and we got ice cream all over ourselves just trying to pour it, and it was just crazy!

"Done!" I giggled, placing the rocky road sample down on the table and tossing my hands up in triumph.

"What no!" Julian dropped down the mint ice cream on the table, and started whining.

"I was only off by like zero point two seconds!" He huffed. Riley knocked his shoulder, nearly dropping the caramel in her hands, and placed it down on the white table.

"Well, that was a mission failed." She blew the strand of hair that had fallen on her face away.

"It was fun though," She chimed in. I nodded, before making my way to get some actual ice cream.

"Wait-" Julian grabbed my arm.

"The challenge isn't over. Whoever can drink all of these samples wins."

"Oh come on!" I whined, catching Hayden's eye. He fought a smile, and he only stared at us dumb kids about to have the worst brain freeze in the world.

*

"I'm so full." I licked the vanilla ice cream off my lips.

"Same." Julian looked up from his banana split, whip cream smudged across his face.

"Walk. Let's walk." Riley patted her stomach, standing out of the seat. We followed, but I slowed my pace to match Hayden's. We left the ice cream parlor, and walked out onto the sidewalk. Bunch of people walked beside us, coming in and out of stores in the area. It was breezy, and the sun had just gone down, leaving the large full moon to light up the sky, and with the dozens of hanging stream lights, followed by the cars and the street lights, there was no doubt you wouldn't be able to not see where you are stepping. The place was beautiful, like it was zapped straight out of a movie. We crossed the street, Julian laughing as he led the way. We some how made our way over to the beach board walk, beside small hat stands and jewelry stands.

"I'll race you down!" Julian smiled, yanking me forward.

"But I just ate ice cream-"

He snatched my phone from my hands, and took off running.

Oh hell no.

I bolted after him, the breeze pushing my hair back as I chased him in the sand, sand seeping into my shoes. He laughed before I started laughing back, chasing him. We reached down near the shore of the water, and he stopped.

"See? Wasn't that hard." He smiled breathlessly. I rolled my eyes, snatching my cellphone out of his hand and pushing it into my back pocket.

I should push him in the ocean.

Oh hell yea.

I shoved him, and his eyes widened as he fell down.

"Ahh!" He screamed, before a mouthful of salty water entered his mouth. He scrambled to stand up, spitting out the nasty water out of his mouth.

"Eeeewww!"

I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach.

"That's not funny!" His voice cracked. My eyes widened when a crazy smile planted on his face. I took off, bolting over towards Hayden's direction. His eyes lit up when I threw my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me, laughing softly.

"Don't let him take me!" I squeaked, squeezing his body tighter. I heard Julian's stomps approaching me, and I felt like I was about to be beheaded.

I didn't do anything to deserve this!

I mean, I do... But I don't!

Then, Hayden's strong arms rolled off me, and I was swiftly lifted into the air, thrown over Julian's shoulder.

"No! Hayden! Riley!" I screeched, feeling my doom coming. I watched the waves crashed softly against the wet sand and I pounded my fists against Julian's back. I tossed my phone onto the white sand, not wanting it to get wet.

I mean, that's the least I can do.

"Julian please please please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you in, you know that-"

SPLASH!

Chilling water seeped into my nose, prickling at my skin. I opened my eyes, to see nothing but blackness. I swam up, breaking through the surface and catching my breath.

"Julian!" I screamed, running out of the water.

"You can't harm me! I'm already wet!" He nudged me, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Fine." I grumbled, squeezing water off my now dark blue shirt.

"Hey, Riley... wanna hug?" Julian smiled wickedly at her, stretching his arms out to her.

"Oh no no no no..." She whimpered, before running down the beach as Julian chased her. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. Cold water traveled down my back, making me cringe.

"Must be cold in that water." Hayden joked. I scrunched my face, looking up at him.

"No it's actually really hot in there."

"Oh I bet." He smirked lightly. I puffed my cheeks out pouting.

"What?" I stared at him, watching his face turn red slightly.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking." He scratched the back of his neck.

"By the way, you look like a wet dog when you do that." Hayden snorted.

I gaped. "What! No I don't!" I pouted once more, turning around and walking towards the water.

Oh he's so going to get pushed in. No questions asked.

"Awe, Cassandra I'm joking!" He giggled, pulling my hand and turning me around. He took both of my hands in his, grinning widely.

"Stop staring at me!"

"God, I hate you." He whispered pulling me closer, closing his eyes.

"Why I'm sorry I look like a wet dog-" I joked.

"No, that's not what I meant. You do the stupidest things and-"

I sighed, looking down. "Hayden look I know what I did was dumb-"

"No, no no. Listen." He tilted his head down, and brought his hand towards my hair, pushing back a few strands that stuck onto my wet forehead.

"You do stupid things without knowing how much they affect people." He spoke softly, each word killing me softly.

I know Hayden, I didn't mean to do it. I regret it, I regret it the most now because I see that I have people that care about me, I have Riley, I have Julian, and I have YOU. Especially you. I have you. You have changed me so much, and I wish you knew how much I regret it.

Is what I wanted to say.

"I won't do it again, it was a mistake."

"Cassandra, listen." He sighed in frustration, dragging his hand down my face and tilting my chin up.

"What you did, scared the shit out of me." He whispered, his eyes traveling from my eyes down to my lips over and over again. I held my breath.

If you're going to kiss me, fucking do it already.

Don't taunt me.

"I know-" I spoke breathlessly before he cut me off.

"No, you don't. You really don't know how freaking horrible these past 27 hours have been for me. I mean, clearly it was horrible yes but I don't know how to describe it. I just can't have you ending up like Delilah-" His eyes widened, and he dropped his hands, turning his back to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that-" He brought his hands up to his lips, covering his mouth.

"Do what Delilah did?" I questioned.

"Yes, what Delilah did." His shoulders tensed. I walked around him, and his head hung low.

"Hayden?" I held his head up with my hands, and he took my hands off.

"It's nothing." He shook his head, trying to flash a very weak smile.

What was that?

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I said, almost pleading for him to tell me what happened. I've heard the name Delilah before. Angel told me something about a Delilah. Yes she did.

But who is she?

Why can't I freaking remember?

I shivered.

"You know you can right?" I rubbed my shoulder, the cool breeze slowly freezing my wet clothing.

"Yea-"He shut his eyes. "Totally. I'm sorry I'm just out of it." He sighed.

"Well maybe you should think about something... better?" I bit my lip, making a stupid kissy face at him to lighten the mood. He laughed softly, a pink blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"Are you blushing?" I squealed.

"No! I just thought of something." He tugged his hands into his pocket.

"Like what?" I challenged, batting my eyelashes as he took long strides over to me. The water splashed against my sneakers, cooling my ankles.

I am so going to push him in.

"Nothing that should concern you." He smirked, staring me down. I took another step closer to him, and I held my breath, our noses we're so close, they were nearly touching. Even in this darkness, I could make out the hazel in his green eyes, and the light freckles that played across his face.

"Hm." I whispered, suddenly turning around and walking along the shore. "I guess I shouldn't be concerned." I smiled wickedly.

Just as expected, he pulled my arm back, twisting me around and smashing his lips against mine. I brought my hands up to his neck, standing on the very tips of my toes. His hands traveled down my body, and down to my waist, making the hairs on my body stand.

Time to strike.

I turned us around, gripping his shirt and pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. I bit his bottom lip, and swiftly disconnected our lips when I brought my mouth up to his ear.

"Hope you'll have fun." I whispered, shoving him into the cold black waves.

He splashed in the water, screaming as he tried standing up but the waves kept on knocking him back.

I burst into fits of laughter, watching him scrambled out. His shirt and pants were soaked, and his brown hair was now black.

"Ahahaha! Who's the rat now!" I snorted, running off.

"Cassandra!" He screamed, chasing me.

"Yes, my dear?" I mocked, kicking the sand back as I ran towards two dark figures who I made out to be Julian and Riley.

"Aha!" He wrapped his fingers around my wrist, pulling me back. I squeaked, feeling his arm yank me back and pull me into his chest.

"Ew! You're cold my dear." I smiled innocently. His eyes twinkled, before he too burst out into fits of laughter.

"You're so annoying."

"Thanks babe. It's my specialty."

❤️

-•-•-•-•-•-•-

So honestly the next chapter I feel like I'm going to explain more about who Delilah is.

And DING DING DING! You guessed it, It will be Hayden's P.O.V!

I've really been wanting to make one of him, and I've also have wanted to make one of Julian but I don't really know if it will fit the storyline.

By the way, I have this feeling that this story will end around 80 chapters.

It's kind of scary to think about it but you know, 80 chapters is A LOT!

Tell me why I just finished writing this chapter at 4 in the morning?

ANYWAYS, if you guys enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote, comment, and share UnSavable for more chapters like this!

See you guys in the next chapter!

Love, Victoria!❤️

IM STILL CRYING AT THE FACT THAT ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TV SHOWS IS ENDING SO QUICKLY.

2612 words were written in this chapter!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
191 3 7
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ...
417K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...