The Fake Marriage (Completed)

By ShaanaG

Book #2 *not edited* *1st Runner up in World of champions awards-II (Humor)* Rihito X Rina Rina is very hap... More

The fake marriage
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Extra
The Next Book

Chapter 1

13.6K 472 28
By ShaanaG

Rihito smiled at the newly married couple, his best friend Ryouma Carlton was finally wedded to the love of his life, Teresa Scarlet Carlton again. Yes, it was their second time getting married to each other, their relationship had started with a contract marriage which was just for a year, they used to be ready to kill each other but over the year they fell for each other, there were few misunderstandings that led to their separation but now they were here renewing their vows in Hawaii at a beach wedding.

The sun had set and the gazebo was decorated with colorful lights, making the view breathtaking.

Rihito approached his best friend's wife, "So, did you like your surprise?" He smiled at Teresa.

"Well, except the part that I was the last one to know about my own wedding" She glared at her husband to which the devil just shrugged, "Yes I loved it," She smiled back at Rihito. Her own wedding was a surprise for her from her husband and she was still mad that she came to know about it just a few hours ago.

"Why is he here?" They heard Ryouma grit his teeth, following his gaze they found him glaring at his infamous business and love rival, Mr. Marcus Drew.

"You planned this wedding. Don't ask me." Teresa glared at her husband. The devil then shifted his glare at his best friend, "How would I know?" Rihito shrugged.

"Congratulations, dear." Marcus hugged Teresa, which owed him a scowl from Ryouma. "Dear?"

"Thank you Marcus." Teresa smiled at him ignoring her husband.

"If he ever makes you cry, I'm just a call away." He winked at her, still standing close to Teresa, smirking at Ryouma.

Ryouma pulled his wife closer to him and held her possessively, shooting daggers at his rival with his eyes. Rihito almost burst out laughing but tried to suppress his laughter when his best friend threw a murderous glare at him. Oh this is so good! He thought internally.

"Oh don't you worry about that. Leaving him is just too boring plus it won't do me any good either so I've decided that if he ever makes me cry, I'll torture him and make him cry 10 times more than me. That was one of my wedding vows." She winked at him.

"Way to go Teresa. I'll surely help you with that." Rihito grinned as they give each other a high five.

"But wait, not 10 times... maybe 100, no... maybe 1000... or-"

"I think that's enough for today." Ryouma interrupted her.

"Then you'll just have to make sure, you don't make me cry." Teresa smiled at her husband.

"That I will." He pulled her close and planted a kiss on her eyelids.

"Oh my god! My eyes hurt!" Rihito covered his eyes. "Get a room you guys."

"That we will." Ryouma smirked to which Teresa blushed furiously.

"I think we should just get out of here." Rihito frowned.

"What are you waiting for?" Ryouma raised his brows at him. "Shoo!"

Rihito's P.O.V

"Damn! I've got myself into huge trouble," I sighed staring at my phone which flashed the person's name I didn't want to talk to, "Grandy".

After a minute the call went off, I sighed with relief but it was short-lived, the satan called again, he won't let me off until I pick up, I shook my head in resignation as I finally answered the call.

"Yes Grandy... I know I've promised but do you really have to keep nagging about it? I've still got some time before--"

"Good thing you remember your promise and I do know there's still time before you introduce me to your girl. I may have gotten older but my memory's perfectly fine, grandson." I got the answer from the other side.

"Then what did you call for?" I asked.

"Your granny's nagging me since the morning that we couldn't get to attend Teresa's wedding because of her health, at least she wanted to bless the child through the phone." I heard him sigh.

"Well, I don't think it's possible right now. Ryouma just chased me away. But tell granny... Oh, wait a minute..." I told him as I spotted Teresa coming my way. "Teresa!" I called out to her.

"Yes?" She smiled stopping in front of me.

"You're alone? Where's Ryouma?" I asked her looking around.

"Probably sulking somewhere after getting beaten up by me for his insolent behavior." She rolled her eyes.

"Great timing! Here, a call for you." I handed her the phone. "I'll be right back," I told her as I left to search for a certain someone. She's the only one I can ask for this favor.

"Now where is she?" I looked around, scanning the crowd, I immediately spotted her, Rina, my best friend's wife's best friend, "Ah, there she is... Okay Rihito... you can do it.... but first I probably need to get myself a helmet for protection... but I guess I won't find it here, so let's just hope she doesn't beat the crap out of me." I prayed silently as I made my way to her.

"Hey!" I waved at her, my feisty princess, hoping that she'd be in a good mood and won't throw her fist on my face as she did on our very first meeting on our bffs' wedding party one and a half years back.

"Hi!" She smiled at me. Okay, she's in a good mood, maybe I'm safe for now, Phew!

"Umm... enjoying the party?" I smiled back at her. Seriously Rihito? You could've done better than that. I mentally slapped myself.

"Yeah?" She frowned.

"Okay fine, I'll just get to the point. Actually I need a favor." I sighed.

"So?"

"So here it is, actually I made a stupid promise to my grandy to get married within 6 months. And why did I make that promise? because... sorry, no offense but... your so-called ex- Eros the gross kidnapped your best friend Teresa and at that time I thought Ryouma would literally wipe out Italy's entire population including us if we didn't get Teresa soon.. so I asked a little help from my Grandy to locate Teresa and of course at that time I didn't know that Teresa had already beaten the crap out of her kidnapper... so for that, I had to promise something in return... Yes the stupid promise that I, Rihito the great will get married.." I ranted out.

"And?" She raised a brow.

"And I told grandy that I'll marry the girl of my choice. And you know I can't magically create a girlfriend for myself. I mean I am capable of anything but I do have some limitations."

"But you can get yourself a girlfriend, you're famous for having tons of girlfriends, I don't think you need magic for something like that." She raised her brows.

"Yeah but the problem is I want a girl who my grandparents can approve of."

"So what is it that you want from me?"

"You won't hit me right?" I frowned.

"Depends." She smiled mischievously.

"Are you making fun of me?" I pouted.

"Who says only you can make fun of others?" She winked at me.

Wow! Rina smiling and winking at me and not even once did she threw her infamous murderous glare at me. Maybe she really is in a good mood today. Well I guess I'll try my luck then.

I took a deep breath. I know I'm signing my death warrant but here goes nothing,

"Rina, will you be my girlfriend?"

Rina's P.O.V

"Rina, will you be my girlfriend?" I stood still, shocked at the most outrageous words spoken by the biggest playboy in the town... no actually, the biggest playboy in the world.

"What?" I blinked at his words. Did I hear him right or my ears were ringing?

"Oh no, don't misunderstand, I know you don't like me and well I don't want to be involved in a serious affair either so...umm.. actually a fake girlfriend to be exact." This jerk, he dared to smile.

The nerves! What does he take me for? I narrowed my eyes at him as I clenched my fist.

"Okay, calm down, before you plan to throw a punch at me, please hear me out, once, please." He practically begged, "I actually didn't plan to involve you at all. But... umm... you know me, right? I can't have a serious relationship and I've tried to find myself a fake girlfriend but I can't trust anyone on this... all the girls are after me, I'm not boasting or anything, just the truth." He winked, I raised a brow at him.

This guy! Seriously how can anyone be so annoying!? My subconscious self rolled her eyes.

"They won't just play along with me and the worst part what if I actually get stuck with them for the rest of my life? That would be horrible." He shook his head. "And so I could only think of you who could save me from all this after all he was your ex-boyfriend, I'm not blaming you, of course, what if he was your ex? You didn't ask him to kidnap her.. rather he was planning to kidnap you, Teresa got kidnapped by mistake, but of course that wasn't your fault. I didn't ask you before making a stupid promise, so I guess I'm on my own." He sighed and fished his phone out from the inner breast pocket of his suit.

"Maybe I should call my ex-girlfriend for help, she'll sure misunderstand me, maybe I end up actually getting married to her. My bad!" He started dialing a number with a sad face, he looked like he may cry any minute.

Rihito's P.O.V

I fished my other phone out from the inner breast pocket of my suit. Obviously I have two numbers, one is my personal number and another one for the girls.

"Maybe I should call my ex-girlfriend for help, she'll sure misunderstand me, maybe I end up actually getting married to her. My bad!" I scrolled down the contact list pretending to search for a number with a sad face.

I glanced at Rina and back at my phone pretending to dial the number.

"Fine I'll help you." She sighed in defeat, covering my phone screen stopping me from making the call.

Finally!

"Huh?" I played innocent.

"I said I'll help you, I'll become your fake girlfriend." Her eyes softened.

"Really?" I looked at her with hopeful eyes. obviously The devil inside me smirked.

"yeah, I guess actually no I know I am responsible for your misery." She sighed.

"Oh not at all, it wasn't your fault. You didn't know he'll turn out to be such a jerk."

"Yeah but he was my ex and Teresa did get kidnapped instead of me so I am partly responsible. And you did help us getting my best friend back safely and you also helped me a lot in the past so..." She shrugged.

"Really? Thank you so much. You're the best. You really saved me from huge trouble." I hugged her.

"It's okay. I'm just returning the favor." She smiled at me.

Oh-oh, now I was feeling guilty, she didn't show her smile frequently, or wait, she doesn't show it at all but now she was smiling at me so softly. Don't you ever let her find out you baited her into this! My subconscious self warned me. Of course, the day she finds out, she'll turn it into my funeral.

"Hey!" Just then we heard Teresa calling us.

We joined the bride and the groom, the groom pulled me to his side, "What did you do?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Me? nothing." I smiled at him innocently.

"Then what's with that nasty smirk on your face?"

"Oh nothing at all Ryouma. You're doubting me unnecessarily." I blinked puppy eyes at him.

"I know you very well, dear best friend. You've plotted something really big, didn't you ?" He narrowed his eyes at me. I flashed a grin at him.

Oh you don't need to know.

"I don't care what that evil smirk is for, as long as it doesn't concern me." He sighed.

Third person's P.O.V

Everyone gathered around for the bride to throw the bouquet.

"Okay so here we go." Teresa threw her bouquet behind at the crowd of all the single women who were desperate to catch the bouquet, it glided across the night sky, and for some reason, the bouquet ended up falling into a certain someone's hands who wanted it the least.

"What the hell?" Rina's eyes widened in horror as she looked at the bouquet that had landed in her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 15.9K 198
A contractual marriage with her best friend' brother. A cute and adorable baby. Close encounters and blooming of romance Love confessions Disclaimer:...
733K 46.4K 43
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
1.2M 38K 56
An arranged marriage romance novel. Pretty cliche, completed! ** Could love ever be a part of an arranged marriage? Eleanor Hays never chose to be a...
3.5M 132K 70
#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th february 2017 Teresa Scarlet is witty, pretty...