half a heart » zustin

By babydoIl

❝I'm half a heart without you.❞ More

Chapter 1 - ❛Cute.❜
Chapter 3 - ❛Fuck it.❜
Chapter 4 - ❛Right.❜
Chapter 5 - ❛Wow.❜
Chapter 6 - ❛Hello.❜
Chapter 7 - ❛Mine.❜
Chapter 8 - ❛Different.❜
Chapter 9 - ❛Bieber.❜
Extra
Chapter 11 - ❛Zayn.❜
Chapter 12 - ❛Kyle,❜
Chapter 13 - ❛Ella.❜
Chapter 14 - ❛Babe❜
Chapter 15 - ❛Morning.❜
Chapter 16 - ❛Mum❜
Chapter 17 - ❛Why❜
Chapter 18 - ❛Hmm❜
Chapter 19 - ❛No❜
Chapter 20 - ❛Styles❜
Chapter 21 - ❛Yes.❜
Chapter 22 - ❛Ash.❜
Chapter 23 - ❛Justin.❜
Chapter 24 - ❛Nope.❜
Chapter 25 - ❛Liar.❜
Chapter 26 - ❛Oops.❜
Chapter 27 - ❛Geez, Kali.❜
Chapter 28 - ❛Truth Be Told.❜
Epilogue - ❛Cliché.❜

Chapter 2 - ❛Maybe.❜

9.9K 427 117
By babydoIl

Zayn

I held the door open so Justin could walk out.

We're leaving my mates tattoo shop. Justin actually called to set this up, I didn't expect to get a call.

He's smiling as he looks down at his new ink. He's gotten one near his waist, it says forgive.

I don't know the meaning behind it. It's a simple tattoo. Nothing that interest me but hell, it's his body so it's his choice.

The driver of the black car steps out as we approach. He opens the back door and we both slide in.

It's silent as the car moves forward and I think about starting a conversation but I don't really have anything to say. So, everything is silent until his Canadian accent pierces it.

"So, that guy you were with. At the concert, you know?"

I wonder idly why he's asking about Louis. Then the thought that maybe he's attracted to him runs through my head and I get a bit jealous.

"Yeah, what about him?" My tones bitter and I bite my tongue in regret.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He looks at me with an unknown expression on his face.

"He's just a mate."

"Good." I look at him giving him my full attention but he's staring out the window.

"Good?" He nods but he doesn't say anything.

"Why so?" I press the subject because I am extremely curious as to why it's a good thing.

"Just because, I don't like the idea of you and him being together." He looks towards me and gives me a weak smile.

"Why not?" I need details.

"We'll talk about it when we get to yours, okay?"

When we get to mine. He's coming to my flat. I wonder what for.

I thought maybe he'd get his tattoo and be on his way. I didn't even expect his driver to take me home.

I don't respond I just turn and stare out the window.

He's interested in me. I think. I hope.

Justin Bieber gay? Though I like the sound of it, it doesn't sound right.

"Are you gay Justin?"

That was a little straight forward, Zayn.

There's that voice that nags my every stupid choice. I was awaiting it's appearance.

"No, do I come off as a fag to you?" He snaps and I get the feeling it's because he is gay.

I mean, why get defensive over something if you know it isn't true?

"No, do I? Because I am gay and I take what you just said offensive."

It's nothing I'm not use to and it's not so offensive anymore but it's rude.

"I'm sorry." He unbuckled his seatbelt and I realize were at my flat.

"Can I come in?" I shrug and climb out of the car.

---

"So, you've never seen this film?" I asked as the credits for Dredd played.

"Up until now no, I don't really have a lot of time for movies."

I don't see how you can't take a few hours out of the day to watch a film. Oh, right. He's Justin Bieber.

We've just watched three. He had time for those. Why not any other time?

Whatever, it's not really my issue.

I look at him and it seems like he's falling asleep. I wonder what time he plans on leaving. Or if he even plans on leaving at all.

"You look tired." I mumbled as I cut the telly off.

"I'm exhausted. I honestly didn't think I would have this much to do when I got here." I feel a small pang of pity for him.

I wonder how hard he has to work. I don't think I'd be able to live the life he does.

"You can stay over. If that makes things easier." I look down as I tap my sock covered toes on the floor.

"Thanks. It'll make things a lot easier." He laughs.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that sound.

This is bad. I'm starting to get attached. It's never a good thing for me to get attached. It always fucks me up when the person eventually leaves.

Of course Justin's going to leave. He had a career that requires him to travel around the world.

If only he could stay put in London for another month or so.

I jump a little when his voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Do you have a blanket?" I look at him and his shirt is off.

He still has his jeans on but he's shirtless. On my couch.

"I don't actually. You can use mine though." He opens his mouth but closes it quickly.

"You'll freeze. It's so cold here."

I chuckle because I've lived here half my life -I'm well aware of the weather conditions.

"I'll be fine." I walk to my room to grab it but he follows behind me.

"We can share, if that's not to weird." I feel my whole body perk up just at the thought of being under the same duvet as him.

I walk over to my drawers to get some shorts. I won't be weird and sleep in my boxers.

----

I wake up because I'm hot. It's odd because I never wake up in the middle of the night from heat.

I wake up almost fully and feel weight on my chest. I look down and Justin's head is rested right near my heart.

I go to move my arm because I have the urge to run my fingers through his hair. I then realize my arm is under him -wrapped around his waist.

I looked at the time beneath the telly and it reads three forty two. I have to pee and I don't think I can hold it until the morning.

I don't want to wake him but I really have to pee.

"Justin." I say quietly.

"Justin, get up please." I shake him a bit this time.

He moves off of me but he doesn't really acknowledge me. He just scoots over and covers his head with a pillow.

Maybe he's embarrassed. I hope not, he has no reason to me.

I crawl out of bed and stumble into the bathroom. After I'm done with business I wash my hands and hurry back into bed.

I scoot a bit closer to Justin. I'll admit; I already miss his touch.

You're pathetic.

That voice. Again. It's such a pest at times.

I hesitate a bit but eventually build the courage to wrap my arm around him. I feel his body tense.

"Are you okay with this?" I whisper.

I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

He doesn't answer so I pull my arm away. Before my arm is pulled away fully his hand grabs my wrist -stopping me.

He doesn't say anything. He just scoots back, closer to my chest.

"Goodnight Zayn." I can't help but smile at the sound of his voice.

"Goodnight Justin." I take the risk of kissing the nape of his neck.

He doesn't tense. That's a good thing, I think.

----

When I wake up Justin isn't in my bed. Instantly, I get the feeling that maybe I crossed a line last night.

Then I hear noise coming from the kitchen -I think.

I pull myself from the comfort of my bed and walk to the kitchen. He's standing by the counter eating cereal.

"Good morning." I mumble as I walk to the cabinet.

"Good afternoon." He corrects.

"You never did answer my question." I grumble as I pull some bacon out of the fridge.

"What question?" His eyebrows furrow together in the cutest way.

"Why don't you like the of me and my mate being together?"

"I'm not sure. But the thought of it pisses me off."

I go for my other question. Maybe he'll give me an honest answer now that were along.

"Are you gay, Justin?" He states at me for a while not saying anything.

"Maybe." I don't say anything I just start my bacon.

"How did you know you were gay?" He says quietly.

"I don't know. I just always knew. I was always attracted to guys in a different way than most and when I kissed this boy in grade nine it kind of confirmed it for me." I shrug because I knew all along -kind of.

"So, a kiss confirmed everything for you?"

"Basically."

He's silent for a few minutes. Then he speaks and I'm shocked, "can you kiss me?"

"You want me to kiss you?" I say giving him my attention.

"Yes. Please. I'm confused and I just want to know."

"Okay." I said.

"Okay?" He questions and I almost laugh.

"Okay." I walk towards him slowly.

He looks nervous as I cup his face in my hands. I feel a strange jolt of an electricity like feeling run through me when our lips touch.

I wasn't sure if he was into the kiss but when his hands gripped at my sides I knew he was.

I couldn't help but smile. I liked the feeling of this. My lips on his. His lips on mine.

I pull away and stare down at him waiting for a response.

He just gives me a cheeky smile and says, "I like the way your lips feel on mine."

-----

authors note ; I decided to update because every time I check the reads on this they've gone up. and I know this is kind of short but I write short chapters.

Anywho, vote and comment please.

- Kali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.3K 13
Zayn and Louis are spending all their time together, and Liam misses them. But mostly Zayn. It all devolves from there.
124K 8.1K 43
"Life is full of almosts. You almost had me and I almost had you, but it wasn't enough. It was never enough yet we kept trying anyways. I kept tellin...
219K 9.5K 22
"We should stop lying to ourselves" "And pretend that we are not falling apart? Pretend that we still have that spark?" "Damn it! There is no need to...
249K 12.8K 53
I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way.