ESCAPE

dakotarain18 által

When a contract that was signed 4 years ago comes back to haunt Zayn, he can't help but run away to escape fr... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter- 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thank you

Chapter 36

89 17 4
dakotarain18 által

ZAYN

'You do realize that I'm not moving?', asked Nova and I glared at her.

'I meant any time soon', she said with a laugh.

'I'm not leaving until I see you open your eyes', I said firmly.

Nova then got up and walked towards her coma self only to pull up her eyelids and grin at me.

'Yeah, no', I said.

'Honestly how is that not creepy enough for you?!', she exclaimed and I shrugged.

'Do you not understand how messed up this whole situation is?', she asked placing her hands on her hips.

'Well you're here', I said.

'Yeah in that pathetic excuse of a head', she shot and I made a face at her.

Nova sighed and kneeled down beside me, 'Babe, you need to leave'.

'Why?'

'Look at yourself Zayn. You're barely human. You need to get back on tour', she said and I shot up from the couch in rage.

'Fuck the tour Nova! FUCK THE WHOLE BAND!', I yelled and slammed my hands onto the glass window that stretched across the whole length of the wall.

'Zayn', she said and I could tell that she was taken aback by my outburst.

'This was a mistake. All of this. I'm barely myself these days', I said shaking my head.

'Liam did tell you to talk-', but I cut her off.

'It's not you Nova, I've felt like this for a long time. I just kept denying it because I thought I could deal with it', I sighed.

'And my addition just made it easier to decide', she said with a soft tone.

'No', I said immediately turning to face her.

'No. You just made me realize that I was right. I believe things happen for a reason', I said but she shook her head.

'But this was your dream', she said.

'No, this was never my dream', I said and felt my heart clench as if something was squeezing it.

'Zayn, all you ever wanted to do was sing', she said stunned.

'Without a collar', I spat.

'Why haven't you ever told anyone this?', she asked.

'I have, the lads know. They just keep telling me to hold on and that they'll come up with something soon', I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

'And have they?', she asked.

'We've been thinking of taking a break', I said and I watched as her eyes widened.

'You're breaking up?', she gasped.

'No, it's more like taking some time off from being in a band and concentrate on solo projects', I said.

'And this is what you want?'

'I just want to get out of the damn contract', I sighed and faced the window again.

'So it's decided?', she asked appearing in front of me with her cross questioning glare.

'Not yet', I confessed.

'Why?'

'BECASUE I'M SCARED! OKAY?!', I admitted and fell on my knees holding my head in between my arms.

'Why?'

'Solo, being alone. Realizing that it's just me', said and looked up to see her calm face.

Nova sighed and I watched as she stood next to her unconscious self.

'You need them Zayn. You need your friends more than anything right now and you sure as hell don't need me as your conscience '.

I scoffed at her statement but then I realized that I was back in reality.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

98.1K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
6.8K 166 22
When a sister meets her long lost brother and falls in love with one of his bandmates. Completed August 2017
690K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...
132K 2.5K 26
Ashley thought she had an absolutely perfect life until she was kidnapped by Harry Styles and found out the truth about everything. - amazing cover b...