esoteric ↯ dean winchester x...

By cuddlyhemmings

〘 just because you love someone, doesn't mean you should stick around and screw up their life 〙 ☞ story begin... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
¤
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lxx.
lxxi.
lxxii.
lxxiii.
lxxiv.
lxxv.
lxxvi.
lxxvii.
lxxviii.
lxxix.
lxxx.
lxxxi.
lxxxii.
lxxxiii.
lxxxv.
lxxxvi.
lxxxvii.
lxxxviii.
lxxxix.

lxxxiv.

1.1K 51 31
By cuddlyhemmings

Dean walked into the park where he would be meeting with Chuck. The air was crisp, and the fall leaves gathered in the grass around the sandbox that kids played in. Chuck sat on a park bench eating popcorn.

"You wanted to talk. This seemed as good a place as any." Chuck smiled, watching boy playing in sandbox with blocks, "Look at him – endlessly optimistic. The wind blows over his tower, he rebuilds. Always gets me."

"If that's so, why are you bailing? When you see Amara, you're throwing in the towel?" Dean asked, upfront. He didn't have time to dance around the subject.

"Metatron. Loose lips." Chuck sighed, "But you think I'm a dick. Why do you care?"

"You're right I do. I think you're a dick for leaving and for the way you look at (Y/N). You know she didn't ask for Michael to—"

"My son went behind my back to corrupt (Y/N). I still created her, she was still chosen, meant to be a hunter and meet the Winchesters but not like this." Chuck complained like a little girl, "Maybe thats why I look at her a little differently."

"You may want to run that by her." Dean said, a little relieved, "But before you went M.I.A... you did a lot."

"Thank you." Chuck said, genuinely, "And what you call throwing in the towel, I call strategy."

"How is death by your sister a strategy?" Dean asked, confused.

"I know her. Her beef is with me." Chuck insisted.

"Yeah, but I still don't understand how – how dying is a – a blueprint for success." Dean scratched his head.

"I won't be dying. I'll be caged." Chuck said so nonchalantly, "I trade myself for... everything I created. It goes on."

"Okay, well, the, um, Amara that I know is... a mountain of – of pissed off. I mean, she spent a – a gazillion years in solitary. The only thing she's thinking is – is it's her turn." Dean panicked, bouncing his leg up and down.

"And I'll give it to her, as long as she accepts the deal." Chuck sighed, feeling Deans anxiety.

"The deal? What... She's gonna eliminate you, and then she's gonna destroy everything that you've created. She's told me this personally." Dean said quickly, he paused for any reaction from Chuck that he didnt get, "You started this. You started all of this, but does that give you the right to end it? You know, we're not just some toys you throw away. I think you owe us more than that."

"If my plan doesn't work, then humans will step up." Chuck said, pausing in his popcorn, "You, Sam, (Y/N), others that are the chosen will have to find a way. It's why I saved you years ago. You're the firewall between light and darkness."

"No. No, I..." Dean's anxiety wasn't helped with this news. He knew he couldn't hurt Amara no matter how hard he tried, "Look, give me a – a vampire, and I'm good. But this – God's sister? That is way above my pay grade. I... It... Bottom line is i-it's you who has to take her out. And look, then after that, you know, get a condo in Cancun. I don't care!"

~

You walked around the bunker in your jammies. Even though it was the middle of the day you'd really just gotten out of bed. Donatello sat in the library, you thought he looked extremely confused while reading all sorts of biblical texts.

"I got you a beer." You announced, popping it open for him, "I don't know if you drink."

"I do now." He shrugged, accepting the beer.

"Donatello, can I ask you something?" You said, his head barely lifting from his study.

"I don't know if I can answer, my whole world has been flipped. I know nothing." Donatello sighed, deeply and massaged his temple.

"Its just, it's simple." You said, curious, "Do I scare you?"

"Ha!" Donatello looked up, "Scare me? No, no, no. If anything its Dean that scares me."

"He'd probably be happy to hear it." You smiled.

"I do apologize for being alarmed by your eyes," Donatello smiled, "But in the light its quite hard to see. And it just makes them brighter. I think I have a pretty good sense of things now, Thank..uh.. Chuck, and I feel safer with you. I don't know why."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. I—" you started, but were rudely cut off by the footsteps coming from the garage.

"Well!" Dean threw his jacket on the table, "I don't know... if Chuck is leaning our way."

"You don't know?" Donatello asked for clarification.

"If we do get Michael for the added muscle, then...maybe he'll play ball." Dean said, hanging his head loosely.

"I thought you said they hated each other." Donatello whispered to you.

"Yeah, they do." You sighed, crossing your arms.

"Wow. I so miss being an atheist." Donatello leaned back in stress. Sam opens the door and starts walking down the steps, Metatron in front of him.

"All right, Metatron. Make it quick. Don't touch anything." Sam said. Dean gave you a look and you rolled your eyes.

"Fine." Metatron grumbled then changed his attitude 100%, "(Y/N)! Thanks for inviting me."

"Inviting you? You've been circling the building for hours." You said, holding Deans hoodie closer on your body, "You sent me 200 text messages with dumbass emojis. You got three minutes."

"Oh. Donatello!" Metatron shook his hand after completely ignoring your comment, "Pleasure to meet you. Metatron, scribe of God. I was there when you were designed. I wrote your name on the inside of the angels' eyelids."

"He's freaking me out." Donatello looked for your help.

"Okay. You said you wanted to help. And your time is ticking." You said and Dean sat next to you.

"Besides world-class douchery, what do you have to offer?" Dean licked the inside of his cheek in cockiness.

"Oh, nothing. I just transcribed the angel tablet and know all the spells. And I know what makes Amara tick. And I had a relationship with the big guy for eons. Shall I keep going?" Metatron defended his reputation. He grabs the third beer off the table which Sam quickly retracts.

"Ah-ah-ah! That's mine!" Sam shakes his head and looks to you two, "As much as I hate to admit this... he kind of has a point."

"I don't know," Dean said, a hard and unconvincing face on

"You need all the help you can get – even douche help." Metatron scoffed, rolling his eyes as he sat at the table with you.

"And since when did you jump on the God wagon? You never used to give a damn." Dean said, praying he wouldn't say something sleazy.

"Well, I didn't – at one time. Now that he's gone all kamikaze, leaving us with the Darkness, I..." Metatron sighed, it had been the first time any of you had seen him this genuine, "I was by his side since the creation. He believed in me. If there's something I can do to help save him and his creation, then... ...uh, it seems like I should."

"Okay, Metatron. That seemed actually kind of convincing. Mainly because I have the ability to know if you're telling the truth or not and you are, which was refreshing." You sighed, "Speaking of refreshing, I'm already out of beer."

You got up and left for the kitchen, Dean turned to Sam and nodded. Sam leaned forward to whisper the plan.

"The plan is to rescue Michael from Amara. Then he teleports us out of Amara's hideout and we convince Chuck to use him to fight her." Sam said.

"That's your plan? Do you even know where Amara is?" Metatron asked, his eyebrows scrunched.

"Um, I think I might know where she is. I've been getting this vibe. Uh, it's like a ping in my cerebral cortex." Donatello said, pointing to where the ping has been coming from.

"Oh, so either Amara or a stroke." Metatron rolled his eyes, "Why can't (Y/N) just—"

"(Y/N) won't be there because she holds a lot of power, and I know she wants to use it but every time she does angels and demons can track her and we don't need them in this equation. If Amara can sense her power it's hardly a stealth mission." Dean explained. Metatron just nodded, if there's anyone who didn't want to see an angel it was him.

"And how are we supposed to keep Amara busy while we're... liberating Michael?" Metatron asked. Dean just solemnly hung his head.

"I'll take care of it."

"Take care of what?" You asked, walking back in.

"Take care of getting this dead end out of here," Dean said, getting up and picking up Metatron by his collar.

"Dean, wait." You said and he didn't respond just walked out. You looked at Sam and Donatello only to be met with blank stares away at the table.

"Men, am I right?" You continued after a reasonable pause.

"More like just Dean, am I right?" Sam corrected you with a smile, "I think I'm gunna take Donatello out to help with groceries if he's staying here a while it's only fair."

"Yeah, sure, can I come?" You stood as they did,

"Actually, I was wondering if you could run the scanners for me again?" Sam asked and you groaned, "Please? It's only a matter of time until she hits again."

"Fine, but if you don't bring me back my favorite food I will be so pissed." You leaned back in your chair

"How am I supposed to know that?" Sam asked, squinting his eyes as they walked up the stairs too.

"Ask Dean!" You yelled after, "And if he doesn't know, tell him we're breaking up!"

The door shut and you quickly realized you would be home alone, with God.

~

Dean found himself in the woods after reaching out to Amara. He looked out across the landscape finding the one blip of a black dress out of all that nature.

"Thank you for reaching out to me, Dean." Amara smiled, Dean swallowed hard at starting to feel the things he remembered to not remember when he saw her.

"You said you wanted to meet." He said, keeping his eyes down.

"I missed you. And the... sensations you arouse." Amara walked towards him to gain his gaze again, "I know you feel the same way. So...what do we do?"

"There can be no us. We should just walk away." Dean said, plain. Amara shook her head no.

"Then why don't you?"

~

Sam turned off the engine of the Impala in front of the barn that Donatello led them to.

"You're sure about this?" Sam asked Donatello.

"As sure as I can be." He said, getting out of the car and looking around, "I don't feel her. We're alone."

They enter the building without response, it's darker than they expected. Dull lights backlit the water bin that Michael is chained to. Michael stays panting and seemingly crushed, but especially pissed.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" Michael asked, saw Metatron behind him and tugged on his chains, "Metatron, long time no see."

"We're busting you out of here," Sam said plainly, reaching and assessing the cuffs he's going to have to break.

"Okay." Michael stayed stoic for a moment, "I suppose it's only fair since you did nothing to help me out of this, to begin with."

"You're gonna help us take her down." Sam said, low and near his face, "If you say no, we'll just leave you here in Abu Ghraib."

Metatron noticed the spell working, he started chanting in Enochian to reverse the hold on Michael.

"Say no?" Michael turned his head to him, "You see what she's done to me? I want to see her dead."

"Good."

~

You sat at the table with leftovers and your feet up watching the scanners do their thing. They froze and you groaned,

"I thought the whole point of having a prophet so we didn't have to do this bull—" You trailed off seeing God walk in with two churros in his hand.

"Here. You been workin' hard." Chuck smiled, the first time you felt easy around him.

"Thanks, uh, where'd you get these?" You asked, feeling the warmth from it and smelling the fresh sugar.

"I made them." He smiled, proud.

"Wow, they're great. I didn't know you could cook." You said, trying to make conversation and knowing there's nowhere you could go.

"Well I try, I gotta say I would've never thought about making something like this. Amazing things the humans have created." Chuck smiled, eating his own churro.

"I agree, I am very grateful for this world." You smiled, sitting up in your chair, "That's why we're trying so hard to save it. I'm not ready to give up things like churros."

"Me either." God smiled, "(Y/N), I want you to know I never meant to make you feel alienated in any way. I know you didn't ask to— to— you know?"

"To be born a daughter of Michael." You finished his sentence. Hearing it outloud made him wince, "To be fair its better than being a daughter of Satan."

"Both are bad." He sighed, "And I'm not saying you're bad. Im more so upset with my son, that he decided to corrupt natural creation."

"And I'm just a reminder of that corruption." You nodded.

"In a sense. But, uh, hey. You're the first." He hit your shoulder, playfully, "And I guess with all the archangels out of the oval office, maybe it would be nice to have someone with a very strong sense of humanity up there."

"I don't think Michael will give all that power up very easily." You shrugged, "Plus they asked me and I turned them down. I just— I'm happy here."

"I'm not sure it'll be Michael's choice."

~

"This place, this world hasn't been especially easy for you." Amara looked into Deans clouded eyes, "Why not at least consider my offer?"

"This world is flawed." Dean said, trying to remember his favorite moments of you to stay strong, "I will give you that. But I am not ready to say goodbye to it just yet."

"But one way or the other, you will. It's inevitable. My brother won't stop me again, because he can't." Amara said, Dean crooked his head upon hearing that, his heart slowing as she continued, "Dean, give up your... smallness, your humanity and become boundless within me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 14
no reason to stay is a good reason to go 𓍢ִ໋ supernatural 𓍢ִ໋ dean winchester x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - fifteen 𓍢...
188K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...
94 5 7
Taking place in season 9 I Can't Go Back Now Sequal After Dean ditched Lexi because the thought of even seeing her was too much to bear, she took on...
990 67 29
Rebecca gets caught in a sticky situation, while hunting a nest of vampires. She was ready to give up, when she was surprisingly helped by two of the...