esoteric ↯ dean winchester x...

By cuddlyhemmings

〘 just because you love someone, doesn't mean you should stick around and screw up their life 〙 ☞ story begin... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
¤
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lxxi.
lxxii.
lxxiii.
lxxiv.
lxxv.
lxxvi.
lxxvii.
lxxviii.
lxxix.
lxxx.
lxxxi.
lxxxii.
lxxxiii.
lxxxiv.
lxxxv.
lxxxvi.
lxxxvii.
lxxxviii.
lxxxix.

lxx.

1.3K 54 63
By cuddlyhemmings

"What is it exactly that you want? When you make the world of bliss and peace, what's in it for you?" Dean asked Amara, uncomfortably swishing as she constantly was taking his breath away.

"What I deserve." She answered.

"Which is?" He asked, he wanted to hear her talk more. Wanted her to say anything that would make him want to kill her right now.

"Everything." She said.

"Everything?" Dean asked for clarification.

"I was the beginning and I will be the end. I will be all that there is." Amara said.

"So, you're it." Dean turns away from Amara "That would make you God."

"No, God was the Light. I'm the Dark." She separated them. Every word she said seemed only to arouse Dean further. It made him angry. As his thoughts of you started failing him. He was turned away so she couldn't see him. Dean reached into his jacket and pulls out a silver blade.

"Then what?" He asked. Trying to distract her.

"That's all you need to know for now." She said, as calm as ever. But Dean decided enough was enough. He had the opportunity and he needed to take it. He turned around, with full intention of plunging the blade into her stomach. But instead the blade shatters like glass into thousands of metallic pieces. The blade leaves not even a scratch. Dean was in utter shock and confusion.

He was terrified.

"You had to know that was pointless." She was so close to him, she clogged all his senses and feelings and thoughts until all it was on his head was her, "I know that you're a warrior and your instinct is to resist. But I can't be resisted."

Amara was mere inches from his face. He was stunned. Couldn't move. She grazed his face with her fingertips and drags Dean's soul to the brink of his skin. Not out of his body but in the surface of his mouth and she instead kisses his lips. And he doesn't, feeling as though he couldn't, resist her. He kissed her back.

~

"Did you really expect me to agree to this?" You looked up at Michael, disgusted. He nodded, "So, what, I just disappear while you take my body and get set loose on the world again?"

"I know. I know, (Y/N). It's a lot to ask. But desperate times require desperate measures." He tried to calm you further.

"That's not desperate! That's certifiable!" You exploded onto him.

"Okay, take a breath. You have been working with Crowley. As far as anyone's concerned you've already passed certifiable." Michael begun taking a different approach to convince you, "And look, here I am, ready to pitch in. If you had never been taken from me, I would've always been there to help you. To raise you."

"(Y/N), why do you think God sent you to me?" He continued as you stared at him with fear and contempt, "To get my help, which I only now just offered. You don't have to listen to me. I understand your mistrust of me, but your visions were the Word of God. You can't say no to that."

~

After only a few seconds, Dean broke the kiss and leapt back. Amara was so involved in kissing him she couldn't block his constant thoughts of his loyalty to you.

"What was that?" Dean asked, wiping his mouth.

"The future." Amara smiled anyway, "The inevitable result of our first meeting. What you've been feeling since that moment. What we both felt. That we're bonded. You're the one who set me free."

"No. That was an accident." Dean insisted. Considering he had no control in that incident.

"It was destiny. You bore the Mark. I am the original Mark." She chuckled and showed Dean her mark. "You and I will be together. No matter what."

"No. No, that's not going to happen." Dean shook his head of the thought.

"It's so simple Dean. We will become one." She approached his back grabbing his arm and he broke free of it, "Why wouldn't you want that?"

"Amara!" Three angels appeared behind Amara, the one in the middle spoke first: "You're going to surrender to us and to the judgement of Heaven."

"Why ever would I submit to anything of God's creation?" Amara turned around and spoke bold, "Tell your master to come fetch me himself."

"All of Heaven's on high alert." The second angel spoke, "If you resist, each and every angel in the skies will smite you, in a single unified blow."

"Not even you could survive it." The last one added. Deans attitude changed. He didn't know why but he needed to stop this.

"Whoa, whoa, fellows, dial it down a bit, okay." He stepped in front of Amara, "Look, if you take her down, a whole bunch of people are going to die."

"We're at the point where sacrifice is inevitable." The first angel said. And Amara reached her arms out, preparing herself.

"Amara, No!" Dean pleaded, he hated the blood shed. He wanted it to end. Angels, Demons, all of it.

The first angel strode forward and Amara held up her hand, as if to ward him off. His eyes glowed white and his grace exploded from inside his body as he dies. The next angel took a shot but stops, as if he's run into an invisible wall. Amara compels him to stab himself in the face with the angel blade and he dies immediately. Dean felt what must've been a panic attack as Amara killed the last angel.

"What have you done?" Dean was horrified, as Amara expected him to be impressed. Lightning flashed overhead. Clouds began darkening and swirling overhead.

"It's coming. They will smite you." Dean switched and warned her. Her expression was upset as she prepared herself.

"Maybe now, he'll hear me." She said, and flicks her hand to Dean.

And then Dean was back in the sunny park. Kids running and smiling. Everything was perfect. Dean stared up at the sky and things were normal. It made him question if any of that happened at all.

~

"So, I think I've been generous in the time I've given you. What do you say? Do I have an invitation to look forward to?" Michael looked expectantly.

You took a moment to look back at Crowley and Rowena, praying that Dean or Sam would walk in right now and tell you what to do, which frightened you. You should be able to handle this yourself. You did the onlything you knew for certain, "No. I won't do it. There has to be another way."

Michael looks down at the illuminated spell-work on the cage. It begins to fade. You begun panicking again, turning and you saw the fire around the cage is dying. You stayed shaking in your boots until all the fire had died.

Michael motioned for you to come closer, and suddenly just like your vision: you were standing in the cage.

"I think this reunion is long over-due." Michael shrugged, you could see his enjoyment. You backed up with every forward step he took. You tried to take a deep breath; your terror was replaced by all you had left: your faith.

"I have to say, you're extraordinarily calm given the circumstances." He cocked his head, "Does this mean-"

"Well, it's pretty much exactly how God told me it was going to be. Guess I just have to go with it and play my hand." You admitted, pushing your shoulders back.

"Well, that would make so much sense if it was God that was doing the talking." Michael revealed, shadows dancing across the evil parts of his face, "You see, dear, when the Darkness descended the impact on Hell was massive. The Cage was damaged. Through the fissures I was able to reach out. It wasn't God inside your head, honey. It was me. It's always been me."

You listened to every word as if each of them were your last chance at breathing. Somehow he could confine you like a master and his dog. You still only could shake your head.

"So I... I guess I am your only hope." He shrugged.

"It's never going to happen." You insisted, resisting the urge to cry out of how terrified you are.

"Don't be so afraid. You don't need to be afraid." He admired you, "I'll admit. Sitting in this cage for five years has changed me. Given me time to think. But one thing hasn't: you are my daughter, and I love you. You must understand that I would never do anything to hurt you."

"This is one hell of a family reunion." You let out, trying to remain stoic.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness. You are my daughter, my child you are supposed to-" he started but you couldn't hold it in any longer.

"No! Instead you orchestrated all this just so you could what? Jump my bones? Get the one way express train out of your cage?" You started giving off your own explosive anger. "I don't have to obey you. I was always in America. Sure, I was sheltered and warded but there are millions of angels, and not a single one could see who I was? There have been times that I burnt the ground I walked on and my mom told me it was the floor design! And nobody caught on or followed the damn footprints?!"

"I thought you would want to be a good daughter. You're supposed to have my loyalty." Michael flared his nostrils.

"Well, you wasted your time then. I am loyal. I'm loyal to those who gave a crap. You see I know how this ends." You crossed your arms, and casually leaned back.

"Oh, do you now?" He mocked your actions. You felt like a teenager with your Dad.

"Yeah. You'll taunt me and you'll, ah, torture me, and I'll say no. Maybe I'll even overpower you at some point. But I get it. And eventually, sooner than you think, my friends are gonna walk through that door and kick your ass." You said, trying to be confident that they would find you.

"Dean?" He clarified, laughing, "You're betting on Dean?"

"He's been there for me more than you have." You cocked your head in defiance.

"You got me all wrong." He insisted.

"Ha," you blatantly laughed, "doubt that."

"I'm not here to torture you." He said, "No matter what you may think of me, I still honor my fathers plan. I'm not going to harm a hair on your little head."

"Then what do you want?" You asked, slapping your hands down.

"To make an offer you can't refuse. You'll see (Y/N), you need me and I'm gonna prove it to you." He put a hand on your head and with one big flash of light you were outdoors. Back in your home from when you were in your early 20's. The one next to Duke's house

"Recognize it?" He asked, breathing in.

"What?" You felt disoriented, the way you had when Castiel first taught you to teleport.

"We're in a memory (Y/N), one of the few good ones from your childhood." He sighed, "You'd have known how to do this if your mother hadn't stolen you. But anyway, I think you'll be able to recognize the girl in the yellow over there."

Michael pointed to younger you sitting at a park bench with a young boy. You were doing a board game laughing, enjoying each other's company.

"That's me." You swallowed. Amazed at how you could see and smell and hear everything. It felt like you were in a movie. It was incredible, blissful almost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.8K 14
no reason to stay is a good reason to go 𓍢ִ໋ supernatural 𓍢ִ໋ dean winchester x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - fifteen 𓍢...
85.3K 2.5K 25
Spn one shots and preferences where YOU are the main character! NOTE: This series has been discontinued (and has been for nearly two years). Please...
30.2K 615 17
You're a hunter running with the Winchesters who happens to be a virgin. You so don't want that become a thing, so, of course, it becomes a thing. Su...
76 5 7
Taking place in season 9 I Can't Go Back Now Sequal After Dean ditched Lexi because the thought of even seeing her was too much to bear, she took on...