esoteric ↯ dean winchester x...

By cuddlyhemmings

〘 just because you love someone, doesn't mean you should stick around and screw up their life 〙 ☞ story begin... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
¤
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxx.
lxxi.
lxxii.
lxxiii.
lxxiv.
lxxv.
lxxvi.
lxxvii.
lxxviii.
lxxix.
lxxx.
lxxxi.
lxxxii.
lxxxiii.
lxxxiv.
lxxxv.
lxxxvi.
lxxxvii.
lxxxviii.
lxxxix.

lxix.

1.2K 59 37
By cuddlyhemmings

"You misunderstand my purpose on earth." Amara suggested. Her voice was as quiet to Dean as it was the crickets chirping, and lake waves crashing and falling against the dock.

"Well, do I misunderstand the people that you butchered in the park or that church?" Dean rejected her. Remembering you every time he closed his eyes.

"I had to get his attention." Amara defended herself.

"His?" Dean asked, hoping it wasn't him.

"God." Thank god, it wasn't him, "I tried praying, calling out in need. He ignored me. He forced my hand. I had no other reason to harm his chosen. My issue is with my brother, not his creation."

"Whatever the deal is between you two; whoever threw the first punch, whoever was Daddy's favorite-" Dean started arguing with her.

"There was no Daddy." Amara was confused.

"Whatever. That mess is your mess. It's between you two. You're taking people's lives. You're taking their souls." Dean was frustrated by her.

"I consumed their souls." Amara said, which only made it scarier, "They aren't gone. They're a part of me and, in that way, they live forever."

~

Sam came into the bunker with an order of Chinese food with him, along with three bags filled with extra groceries. He kicked the door closed behind him before hopping down the stairs.

"Sorry I'm late! Line was super long, my phone died too!" Sam yelled to you, going quickly into the kitchen to drop off all the food. He didn't even notice you hadn't given him a response yet.

It wasn't until he finished putting away the groceries he noticed the lack of your presence.

"(Y/N)?" He looked behind him and put the loaf of bread in the cabinet slowly, "(Y/N)?"

He walked fast down the hall, not hearing anything his stomach dropped. "(Y/N)!"

He got to the dungeon and it was empty, you were gone. The lights were off. Rowena was gone. Everything gone.

"No, no, no." He started panicking, pulling his phone out to call you. He should've never left you here alone. Your phone sent him straight to voicemail, "(Y/N)- where the hell are you?!"

~

The cage was almost completely subdued in fire. The thunderstorm came raging overhead as you started feeling your terror return. You started to slowly back away, wondering if you should run.

In the cage, you saw the outline of a person. He is merely a silhouette with the way the fire blocked his body. But his eyes glowed a beautiful blue that you recognized.  You could see his real face beyond the flames, beautiful and strong. As he emerged from the dark, the blue eyes faded and Micheal, shoulders back and chest strong, showed his face.

"Crowley." Michael saw him first, nodding. Face made of stone.

"Michael. I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure." Crowley stepped a bit forward.

"And you never will." Michael looked above Crowley. Obviously searching for you.

"Where is she?" Michael voiced, holding the bars of the cage. You were petrified in place. You decided this was it. You could face him. By yourself, you could do it. You walked toward the cage, making sure your face was stone.

"(Y/N)." He breathed out, in shock of seeing you, "I could taste your power the moment you entered Hell. But I've got to admit, I am unclear about why you're meeting me now. I can see you're power's back now and I don't really get visitors."

"If it weren't for the crisis top-side, you wouldn't be getting one now." You said, noticing Crowley and Rowena had retreated to let you talk in private.

"Crisis?" Michael asked, innocently.

"You know the Darkness?" You asked.

"I'm aware of what she was, but that was eons ago." Michael crossed his arms.

"She's been released. So now she's somewhere or everywhere on earth?" You said, it was so strange. You weren't feeling as anxious anymore as you talked to him. Almost as if it were normal.

"How did that happen?" Michael asked, never removing his eyes from you. You didn't want to bring up Dean or either of the Winchesters for that matter.

"The point is... she poses a threat to all that exists, including you." You said, keeping your eyes down.

"Really? And I can only assume that Dad is still MIA." Michael paced in his cage.

"All current indications of his presence are that there are no current indications of his presence." You admitted, babbling a little helped with the nerves.

"Sounds like him." Michael sighed. Always hoping he would've come back.

"But, recently," you started saying it without even really knowing why, "he has reached out to an interested party."

"Who?" He asked, suddenly interested.

"Me." You said. Only realizing now how dumb that sounded.

"You?" He rose an eyebrow and grew closer.

"He answered my prayers." You explained. Shaming yourself in your head, no idea why you craved his approval.

"And what did he say, my child?" He said, smoothly.

"Don't call me that." You cringed, and before he could respond you continued: "To seek out you."

~

"I see the wariness in your eyes, the mistrust. I don't blame you." Amara searched Dean's face.

"Don't you?" Dean asked, utter contempt slipping into his tone.

"It's incredible. How it endures, the propaganda. He was so threatened by me, fearful that I would make a more perfect creation than he. So, he exiled me. Virtually erased me. Passed on stories that I was a threat." Amara walked away for the moment, as if this was the first time she had ever said it aloud.

"While your brother was going all Kanye, blowing his horn." Dean added, she didn't let him get far as she agreed.

"He encouraged religions as monuments to his ego, promised the fearful safety if they'd adore him. His way or the highway." Amara said, scoffing. Dean of course, sided with humans.

"Some people find comfort in that. Golden rule, Brother's keeper. It is his universe. His rules." He said, still standing in one place.

"What if there were no rules? No pain. No prayer. Just bliss. That feeling that you have when you're with me." Amara moves closer to Dean again, the pit in his stomach grows, "For everyone. Forever."

~

"As much as I wish you had come to see me on better terms, I understand why. Any devout man or woman would come at God's beckoning." He preached.

"So, does this mean you're on board to help?" You asked, wanting to get the hell out.

"Well, I did help seal up the Darkness all those years ago. She's quite a force. Determined to take over everything, even back then." Michael shrugged, running his hands across the bars, "Now that sis is here, God's not the only circus in town."

"Is she equal to him in power?" You asked, curiously.

"Raw power? Sure. But she doesn't have the experience. Kind of like you... And God is a master strategist. That's why you're here." He smiled.

"And why is that?" You asked, your heart beating as if he had complete control over it.

"Oh, because God finally decides to show up to have me clean up his mess again." Michael turned back to you.

"And?" You urged him to keep going.

"And, I need a ride out of here to do it." He explained. And you knew what that meant.

"You want a vessel." You nodded, you should have expected this. That he was going to try to get in your head like this. So you backed away, scoffing.

"One who is strong enough to hold me. Possibly one that I created." He clarified, "I need you to help me."

"That's never going to happen." You shook your head, "You're never getting out of this cage."

He was silent, staring you down as if you'd just murdered him. He let out a breath he had been holding. It was like he was trying to get in your head. But he couldn't.

"I'm sorry, couldn't hear you over all the thunder." He swayed a bit.

"Fine." You stopped the storm again, "You're never getting out of that cage."

"Just how much power can you wield now? I tried to keep you safe from power, until you were ready." He smiled as if he were proud, "Until that whore mother of yours decided she wanted a normal life. And fell off the grid for years. Got some of my Angels to turn against me."

"Don't talk about her like that." You defended her, he found a weak spot, "It's either you help us in the cage, or not at all."

"I took away your power until you were ready. I wanted you to be so much more than what you were. You were going to save the world from the apocalypse. The whole world was going to be burnt to flames by my brother and I then risen again in Heaven's name by you. You were going to help me with me getting my true vessel, not this off-brand knock off-." He explained, seeming like he'd wanted to talk about it for years. Complain to someone.

"I would've never helped you with Dean!" You let out.

"Honey, free-will, for humans and even lesser angels, is an illusion. You thinking you had a choice in the matter, my own child, is foolish. There was a reason you were born. There was a reason your soulmate assignment was Dean Winchester. There was a reason you didn't have powers your whole life. There was a reason you were raised on Earth and not Heaven. And I assure you, none of it was about you. It has always been what you could do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 598 17
You're a hunter running with the Winchesters who happens to be a virgin. You so don't want that become a thing, so, of course, it becomes a thing. Su...
19.9K 321 77
You've been a hunter for a few years and the one thing you have learnt is that monsters hate one thing more then hunters. And they are called the Win...
186K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...
53 18 10
What happens when you accidentally shift into the first episode of Supernatural. ❤️Y/N❤️ 🐢3RD PERSON🐢 🥧DEAN🥧 📚SAM📚 😈LUCIFER😈 🔥CROWNLY🔥 🍺BO...