esoteric ↯ dean winchester x...

Od cuddlyhemmings

〘 just because you love someone, doesn't mean you should stick around and screw up their life 〙 ☞ story begin... Viac

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
¤
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lix.
lx.
lxi.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lxx.
lxxi.
lxxii.
lxxiii.
lxxiv.
lxxv.
lxxvi.
lxxvii.
lxxviii.
lxxix.
lxxx.
lxxxi.
lxxxii.
lxxxiii.
lxxxiv.
lxxxv.
lxxxvi.
lxxxvii.
lxxxviii.
lxxxix.

lxii.

1.4K 58 16
Od cuddlyhemmings

In Fall River, Massachusetts, Sam and Dean walk away from a home hidden by woods and trees. It's daytime and there is a man standing on the porch, watching them walk towards concrete stairs. He oddly eyes the boys which makes both of them uncomfortable enough to look behind them periodically.

"Said you had a good feeling about that one." Dean complained.

"Yeah, well, it seemed like a solid lead, Dean." Sam defended his instincts, "Only a soulless psycho would kill the family cat."

"Yeah, unless the family cat decides to take a nap in the dryer." Dean said, unlocking the Impala.

"You know, we've been here since Monday and still haven't found another legit victim." Sam leaned his hands against the hood of the car, "Maybe Amara moved on or stopped feeding altogether."

"Well... finding her victims is still the best shot we got at finding her." Dean rolled his eyes, not wanting to talk about it too much.

"Not actually true." Sam said, looking at his brother expectantly across the hood. Dean knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Oh, what? You think they're ready?" Dean asked, "Cass has had a pretty rough go of it lately a-and (Y/N)--."

"Which one of us hasn't?" Sam asked, "I know you want (Y/N) to be safe, we all do. And we all want Cass to be better. But it seems insane to leave our only angel friends on the bench."

"I'll call her."  Dean resigned, taking his phone out.

"Thank you." Sam watched on as Dean dialed on his phone.

~

"..It literally doesn't matter." A man's voice let out on the screen. You and Cass had gotten to just watching reruns of whatever was on TV.  You laid on your stomach on the bed, and Cass sat separately on a comfy chair next to it.

"Well, we're gonna get to all the results in just a second. We're gonna start with, uh..." then your phone rang. "Let's go back to our first story. Uh, Louis, Silla, and Edwin."

"Hi." You answered

"Hey, how are you doing?" Dean asked. But you were zoned out listening to Jenny Jones.

"We did a DNA test on Louis." Jenny said.

"Watch it's going to be him." You told Cass, taking the phone from your ear for a second.

"No, Louis isn't ready to be a father. It has to be Jason." Cass defended Jenny.

"Bet-" You started but:

"(Y/N)?" Dean brought your attention back.

"Oh, I'm fine." You sighed, "Cass is good, too."

"Find anything on Metatron?" Dean asked.

"Um, nothing on angel radio." You shared, listening to the voices that have come in ever so often.

"How long's it been since you left the bunker?" Dean asked.

"A couple days for me." You put your chin on your forearm, oddly lethargic. 

"She's about to announce the paternity results." Cass grabbed your shoulder to bring you to look at the screen with him.

"Wait. Is that -- are you watching "Jenny Jones"?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, it's a rerun." You said, looking at the screen.

"You are the father." Jenny told Louis.

"I told you!" You yelled at Castiel, proud of yourself.

"Jenny, he is not ready to be a father." Cass insisted.

"Okay. I-I-I thought you were letting him only watch socially acceptable binge shows." Dean started to argue with you, "Uh, you know, 'The Wire,' 'Game of Thrones.'"

"Yeah, well, a man can't live on caviar alone, Dean." You said, sighing, "Besides, we already finished all those shows."

"Well, you sound weird, okay?" Dean voiced his concerns, "Bad weird."

"Well you won't let us come with you, we've run out of things to do here." You said.

"Put me on speaker." Dean said, you sighed. Putting him on speaker and holding it with contempt because of the lecture coming.

"You're on speaker." You said.

"Alright. Cass?" Dean made sure.

"I'm here, Dean." Cass said, leaning over in his chair to hear better.

"Now, I've been down this road before. I have heard the siren's song from the idiot box, and I'm telling you, whatever you're looking for, you won't find it in there. So do me a favor." Dean said.

"Oh." Cass said.

"Turn off the TV. Go outside and get some air." Dean pleaded, "We're in the dark here, pal. I need you back in the game, okay?" Then he hung up. You looked back to see Cass sigh, but not move.

~

"I get it." Sam starts to get off his own phone, "Yeah, well, thanks for letting me know. We'll -- we'll head out there right now. You got it."

"What's up?" Dean walked back to Sam.

"That was Detective Madsen. Remember our friend Len?" Sam stowed away his phone.

"Uh, weird as hell, soulless, took-the-rap-for-all-the-murders Len?" Dean clarified.

"Yeah." Sam confirmed, getting into the car, "He's dead."

~

You got Castiel to walk into the 'War Room' of the bunker. He is actually dressed in his suit and trademark his trench coat. He walks up the stairs and starts to look nervous. You followed him up the stairs. He stops in front of a door and his eyes cloud.

"No!" Cass stepped back, you grabbed his shoulders, "Don't!" He flew back and away from you. He was breathing fast, all the color from his face drained. Castiel continues to stand in the hallway looking very confused. You didn't know what to do.

"Cass?" You held him up, "Cass?!"

~

You got him back to lay on the bed. While waiting for him to wake up up you waited beside the bed while the TV played the News. You put two fingers to his forehead. He was burning up. You searched inside him for a sickness but found nothing but raw anxiety.

"Ah, that dog thinks it's people." The newswoman turned to the camera, looking intently. "Up next, a very upsetting story out of Omaha."

You tuned in trying to distract you from Cass' condition. If you should call Dean or not. Would he be mad? You conjured up a cold pack and put it on his head.

"A downtown bar fight escalated tragically last night. And "OWW2 news" brings you an exclusive video of the event. The footage you're about to view is extremely graphic." She said and introduced a video of two men fighting at night in an alley. People are yelling and then one man takes out a gun and shoots the other, the man falls back dead. The news camera pulls back and a white van comes into view. An image of a person is seen the reflection of the van's side view mirror. You recognized him.

"Efforts were made to resuscitate the victim, but unfor—" you paused the TV and rewinded to the van's mirror. You stood up and walked toward the TV for a better look.

Metatron.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.1K 321 77
You've been a hunter for a few years and the one thing you have learnt is that monsters hate one thing more then hunters. And they are called the Win...
1.3K 51 16
this is my first time writing so if you could give feedback, that'd be great. Supernatural was your favorite show. Little did you know that you'd be...
151K 4.2K 40
we were just two kids in love ≫ dean winchester a.u.
45.9K 683 20
Dean Winchester x Reader love story Mature themes + Romance *warning 18+* These are not all my characters they are from the show supernatural. Book 2...