Secrets In Silence ✓ [Secrets...

By LiveLifeInTheRain

Addison Gregory was always an obedient child. She did everything her parents asked of her, no questions. To t... More

Wattpad Family
Important
[Chapter Zero] Prologue
[Chapter One] Addison-
[Chapter Two] Liam
[Chapter Three] Addison
[Chapter Four] Liam
[Chapter Five] Addison
[Chapter Six] Liam
[Chapter Seven] Addison
[Chapter Eight] Liam
[Chapter Nine] Addison
[Chapter Ten] Liam
[Chapter Eleven] Addison
[Chapter Twelve] Liam
[Chapter Thirteen] Addison
[Chapter Fourteen] Liam
[Chapter Fifteen] Addison
[Chapter Sixteen] Liam
[Chapter Seventeen] Addison
[Chapter Eighteen] Liam
[Chapter Nineteen] Addison
[Chapter Twenty] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-One] Addison
[Chapter Twenty-Two] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-Three] Addison
[Chapter Twenty-Four] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-Five] Addison
[Chapter Twenty-Six] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-Seven] Addison
[Chapter Twenty-Eight] Liam
[Chapter Twenty-Nine] Addison
[Chapter Thirty-One] Addison
[Chapter Thirty-Two] Liam
[Chapter Thirty-Three] Addison
[Chapter Thirty-Four] Liam
[Chapter Thirty-Five] Addison
[Chapter Thirty-Six] Liam
[Chapter Thirty-Seven] Addison
[Chapter Thirty-Eight] Liam
[Chapter Thirty-Nine] Addison
[Chapter Forty] Liam
[Chapter Forty-One] Addison
[Chapter Forty-Two] Liam
[Chapter Forty-Three] Addison
-[Chapter Forty-Four] Liam-
[Chapter Forty-Five] Addison
Authors Note

[Chapter Thirty] Liam

29.4K 1K 48
By LiveLifeInTheRain

                               He felt that he was still groping in the dark;
                                          he had chosen his path but kept looking back,
                    wondering whether he had misread the signs,
                            whether he should not have taken the other way.
                       ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Chapter Thirty

Addie and I had hung out before; we had gone to the field, spent time at the pond and just lounged around together. I stay the night with her, and now it seemed that she was pretty comfortable with me touching her.

I can hug her, sleep with her, kiss her and hold her hand. She's okay when I'm hovering over her and she's fine lying on top of me. I don't know if there is anything appropriate I couldn't do with her.

 When she told me I was everything she could hope for, I fell for her more. I knew it was entirely possible to fall in love with her in the next month, and it would hurt like hell to lose her. I really wished that she would just stay; I didn't want her to go home.

I was afraid of what would happen to her and I was afraid that her ex would abuse her worse because of the absence. I knew her parents didn't care and I didn't know what I would do if she left.

She's an adult; I don't even know why she would go back. They have no legal right and she doesn't take me for the type to just go back for the money, she doesn't even seem to care about it unless it's to just spend it because it's theirs.

At the end of the movie, I took her to a different place to get dinner before we headed home.

"Are you staying tonight?" she asked and I nodded

"I'll be right back, I promise this time. Do you want Keisha?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded

"I'm going to go see Connolly, I'll be up soon if I'm not when you get there." I leaned in and kissed her before heading home.

It was like we were in a relationship, but not. Hell I wanted to be, but with the clock ticking down I knew where we stood there without having to ask her.

"Liam?" I heard my mom

"Yeah."

"Heading back out?" she asked me and I went to find her in the living room

"Yeah I'm staying with Addie, I'll be up in the morning to help dad."

"Just be careful." She sighed

"Mom, we talked about this." I told her

"I know, but I just worry you know. You know, you look at her a hell of a lot like your father used to look at Me." she smiled to herself and I went up and hugged her and kissed the top of her head

"Don't be silly mom, dad still looks at you like you're his world." He did. My parents were so in love it was gross sometimes. There were some things kids didn't need to see and their parents making out in the kitchen is one of them.

 "Will I see you two for lunch and dinner tomorrow?" she asked me as I headed upstairs

"Yes, unless dad and I work through lunch."

"Then food will come to you." she shrugged, that was one thing I loved about my mother, there was no excuse not to eat. She made sure we were well taken care of.

I went upstairs and grabbed some clothes for bed and tomorrow, I really should just start leaving things over there, it would make it easier.

I grabbed Keisha and he didn't need me to show him where to go, I opened the door and he bolted upstairs leaving me to follow, like usual.

He had pushed open the door and was laying in the middle of her bed when I got there, she was still outside I assumed since she wasn't in here so I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before putting on a pair of basketball shorts.

"Hey" I jumped when I came out and she was sitting in the middle of the bed in her pajamas laying on Keisha now.

"Hey."

"Nice shower?" she asked amused at my mini heart attack.

"It was." she jumped up and pointed to Keisha's bed and like the good dog he was, he went and curled up there. He was just getting too big for her bed now.

I went and laid down on the bed and relaxed with my hands behind my head as she cleaned up her room, she was slightly obsessive with that.

"So." She turned to look at me when she was done.

"Yes?" I asked

"I had a nice time on our date." She told me which made me smile

"Me too."

"But aren't dates supposed to end with a bit of making out in the car?" she wiggled her eye brows

"If you're a horny teenager." I laughed which made her smile. She climbed on the bed too and put a leg on either side of my hips.

"Well damn." She lightly smacked my chest "I missed it, I'm too old" she sighed dramatically. I really did enjoy this side of her. "But I really did have a great time, thanks for dealing with shopping for me."

"Anything for you." I put my hands on her thighs and this was comfortable.

"How about a kiss?" she leaned down and asked

"I don't know, should there be kissing on the first date?" I asked

"Should you be sleeping here on the first date?" she asked

"Probably not, but I'm a rebel. I like to break the rules." I said before I suddenly rolled her underneath me and tickled her sides and I was pleased to find out she was very ticklish. She was thrashing around under me and laughing, but I made sure to take it easy, I didn't want to hurt her.

"I give!" she yelled and I stopped, deciding not to push it with her.

Her face was flushed and she was panting for breath from laughing so hard her hair was everywhere and she was gorgeous.

I couldn't help myself when I leaned down and kissed her, but she responded instantly and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. I put my hand on her leg and felt the bare skin beneath my finger tips and kissed her harder.

I have never felt so out of control before, she makes me feel so many things i've worked my whole life to avoid. She makes me crave to be with her and feel her against me. She brings out the feelings in me I've always been afraid of, because I know for both of us the answer is no, but for some reason I want to say yes.

She temps me away from everything I believe in without her even knowing it. With my shirt off and hers bunched up I could feel my stomach making contact with hers and I grazed my fingers over her bare sides. Her skin was so soft and I could feel the slight marks of her scars, but they didn't bother me past the way she got them.

I moved my mouth from hers and kissed her cheek, her jaw and then her neck. I've never been this way with a girl before so I wasn't sure where to kiss so I just continued moving down to her collar bone and when I kissed the space where her neck met her shoulder she moaned lightly and I kissed her there again.

She rolled us over so she was on top and pushed away from my chest so she as just sitting there, and I was not unaffected by her presence. I knew now that I had to be a lot more careful with her than I originally thought.

"We need to stop." She told me and I nodded

"I know." Even though we weren't groping or close to having sex, we still both knew that we needed to back up.

She leaned down and gave me a lingering kiss before pulling back and moving to the side of me.

"You're a good kisser" she looked over at me and smiled, I could see a tinge of pink on her cheeks.

"As are you." I told her which made her flush a deeper shade. She curled up against me like she did every night and got comfortable before she whistled. Keisha jumped up on the bed on the other side of me, by the edge and rested his head on my stomach.

It's a good thing he wasn't a huge dog, granted he was big, but huskies weren't huge. Addie reached out a hand and ran her fingers through his fur until she fell asleep. He always calmed her in a way I never could. She had his unconditional love and he had hers.

It was going to break them both when she left too. I looked at her like I did every night and watched her sleep for bit, the peaceful slight smile she wore and how she just looked relaxed, and like I did every night I just wished she would stay.

Not just for me, but for her family and Connelly and Keisha. But mostly I wished she would just stay here for herself, so she didn't have to endure the abuse, I wanted her to be happy and I knew she wouldn't be happy back in Seattle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...
217 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...
170 29 34
"Your hair is full of snow," He chuckled as he looked at her, reaching out to push a strand of hair behind her ear. Some snow successfully fell off...
706K 35.9K 61
Ashlyn hasn't spoken a word since the age of eight, and her heart's never felt more protected. But, when the confident and ever so charming Derek stu...