Arranging Love.

By Miscellaneousrhubarb

Arranging Love Book 1 24-year-old Sasha Hamilton loves her life as the daughter of billionaire businessman an... More

Arranging Love.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AN... Guys I NEED Your Help.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue.
What's next...
Bonus Chapter #1

Chapter 21

17.8K 467 15
By Miscellaneousrhubarb

It's back to the real world for Sasha and Christian as they return from romantic honeymoon~New York Post

Sasha's POV~

Today was not only the day that Christian and I are returning from our honeymoon, but I is also the day that we are to move in together. While we were away my father organized for everything from my house to be moved into the new penthouse he acquired probably illegally. The only thing he can't do is sell my apartment. Mainly because I bought it so at least something this week has actually gone wrong for him which is always the best news for me.

When I was twenty-one and finished at college I was pretty quick to move out of my parents houses. I was pretty annoying to be moving from one to the other anyway so I was excited to be able to get a stable place of my own. Moving in with another person. That I have never done and quite frankly, it's terrifying. It's a form of commitment I have never made to any guy I have dated.

"You ready?"

"I'm walking into an apartment Christian not getting married."

"No, you've already done that."

"Touché"

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"All of your stuff is in there"

"Hey no fair I have great taste. You like the ring I got you"

"Honey your mum picked it out!" I had him there.

Turning away I unlock and swing open the door. The apartment is bigger than I thought it would be and that's just the foyer. We both walk into the house. As we are reaching the main room, Christian's hand slide around my waist from behind me and I lean into his body.

"So what's the rules about christening this lad's pad"

"One, this is in no way going to be your 'lads pad' and I believe the rules are anywhere and everywhere"

I lean up to kiss Christian but our moment is interrupted by a voice. "When did you two lovebirds actually become lovebirds?"

Sitting on the couch, arms crossed in the center of the room is Olivia, Christian's sister. Both of us snap to look at her shock written on both of our faces. While I, however, go to spring away from Christian he decides to pull me closer to him so we stand together struggling in an awkward fashion.

Once I am finally able to pull away I straighten my clothes and answer Liv. "We have an agreement"

"What like a hooker?" That took me completely by surprise, even Christian was standing beside me mouth open like a fish.

"Anyway I just came by to see that neither of you have killed each other and to tell you that we are having a family dinner tonight, both families of course I expect to see you there, ta ta" with a flick of her wrist, she waltzes out of the room.

Once Olivia is gone I turn around to Christian. "I don't think your sister likes me very much." All he can do is nod.

"This dinner is a really bad idea, I mean my mum, my dad, Phil, your parents. The shit is bound to hit the fan."

"Well at least you won't have Quinn to worry about that's one thing hey?" I can tell that he is trying to calm my nerves and it's thankfully working. But what he can't help me with is my father. Our relationship is strained at the best of times now that I have chosen Phil over him and that Phil's going to be in the same room, I would rather be dead.

And that is exactly where I need to be at this very second. A couple of hours later, Christian and I walk in to his parents house to be greeted by the most tension filled room I have even encountered. My father and Phil are seated in opposite ends of the room my mother and Ivy by their sides. Christian's family seated somewhere in the middle. All the while made worse by the presence of Quinn front and center and one face I never hoped to see again in my life. The sight of him had me backing out of the room only to be stopped by Christian and his quizzical look. His name is Devon. Top class asshole that I'm pretty sure climbed his way up from hell as an infant. We dated for about twelve months a couple of years back. Long story short, he cheated a couple of times, wanted me for the publicity and was just an all round bastard to me. I say I don't get into relationships because of my father but i know this waste of space has had a pretty big impact on my trust issues. This was one man I wish I had never met and I not about to let him ruin my life a second time.

"Christian, Sasha so good to see you. Glad to see that you have survived your honeymoon. I don't know if you've met my boyfriend, Devon?" Christian moves forward to shake his hand pulling me along with him. Once he turns to me I begin to panic. I blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

"No I don't think we've met, nice to meet you" I take Devon's hand in mine, give it one hard shake and pull away quickly. Both my mother, Phil and Dad give me odd looks obviously recognizing who he was. Everyone else was looking around in confusion.

"So Quinn how long have you known one another?"

"Couple of weeks"

"Right was that before or after you stalked me and attempted to ruin my wedding?"

Quinn simply shrugs her shoulders. We lapse into a very awkward silence afterwards until we are all called for dinner. At this point I would feel more comfortable running naked through the streets than I would having to spend the night with my family. To make matters worse Christian and I are separated and I have to sit in between Devon, who looks like that cat that got the cream and Olivia who is continually sending me dirty looks.

"So how are you?" Devin speaks to me the moment everyone goes silent and it is obvious that everyone seated is listening. I wouldn't be surprised if the server behind the door suddenly fall through it.

"I'm well," I attempt to squash the conversation but the ass would no be deterred. I never though I would find a man that I disliked more than Christian when I first met him.

"So are you enjoying being married?"

"Yes."

"Really? You don't strike me as a one guy girl"

"That would probably be because you don't know me"

"I think I know you better than you know yourself." I freeze if this is the part where he decides to air out all my dirty laundry I swear to god I will cut off his dick and shove it down his throat. Although based on how small it is, he probably wouldn't choke on it. I don't respond hoping it will not encourage him to speak.

"Do you two know each other?" Christian's voice is raised an octave and he has an accusatory hint to his voice.

Right when I say no rather forcefully, Devon says yes with a smug look on his face. It's pretty clear that this was the reason he is here tonight.

Christian's eyebrows raise. I don't say anything. Devon, however, is more than delighted to fill him in.

"Sash and I dated for a year!" The only thing preventing me from banging my heads on the table was the plate of seafood in front of me... and I'm allergic to it.

At that revelation, everyone at the table becomes engaged in the conversation.

"Really. What a coincidence"

"I though you had never met?"

"Are you kidding me!"

It was much like a choir singing.

"It was a long time ago"

"Really babe, it was like a year and a half ago."

"Oh go and get fucked why don't you."

"Isn't that what you do Sasha?" Oh I am about to stab him with my knife at this point. I am too livid to even respond to him. However, Christian who had obviously heard enough gets up and leaves the room without looking at me. His face was enough for my heart to sink.

"What do you want Devon"

"You" I have to say he has guts saying that in front of my family and Christian's.

"You mean my money right? Because you stuck around until you realized you weren't getting any of it the first time. Took back a proposal all because you can't take over my father's companies, and you know what, you still can't! so Devon why are you here?"

I get up from the table quietly and walk in the direction that Christian went, walking past my dad I could see the look on his face. I can imagine he is livid for the fact that someone would try to take his company from him. It's going to be hard enough for him to give it to me from the grave. I locate Christian a few rooms away standing by the bar, a drink of who-knows-what in his hand.

"So you and Devon..."

"We all make mistakes"

"He's not kidding though" I huff is he really going to give me shit about who I date when his questionable ex is supposedly dating mine and having dinner with our families

"We all have histories, Christian. Need I remind you about sweet Quinn out there."

"Yeah but Devon used you,"

"Again, Quinn,"

"I don't like him,"

"Neither"

"Did you though"

"What?"

"Like him?"

"Yeah I did, a lot and then the bastard took my feelings and crushed them like insects, so I will have a front row seat to see that ass burn in hell" Christian wrapped an arm around me.

"I'll join you," glad to know someone hates him as much as me.

"Let's not talk about our exes in the future"

"Why? Got a few more obsessive and psychotic ladies in background still" I couldn't hale but tease him.

"Plenty"

How exciting...

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Hey guys

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and if so please vote and comment.

IMPORTANT:
For the next couple of weeks I have exams so I won't be updating the story because I really need to study. Sorry for that!

Until next time

Maddie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.9K 13
Ethan is a twenty year old whose been barely making ends meet when he is evicted and loses his job while being a single dad to his daughter, Julie...
1.1M 48K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.7M 50.3K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
513K 8.8K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...