UnSavable

By VOXO17

I jolted up, sweat dripping down my neck. I scrambled for the pills beside me and popped two into my mouth. "... More

-1- / -So not ready for summer-
-2- / -She was a Queen-
-3- / -So Hard Headed-
-4- / -I messed up-
-5- / -So Hard Headed-
-6- / -Just a Quick visit-
-7- / -Blood-
-8- / -Take a breather-
-9- / -Mr. Nightmare himself-
-10- / -Straight Out Of A Magazine-
-11- / -Woah Tiger-
-12- / -Baby Oral Gel-
-13- / -Argue like a married couple-
-14- / -Carrie-
-15- / -It's On Baby Girl-
-16- / -The Care Bear-
-17- / -Suck Face-
-18- / -Nice Underwear-
-19- / -Slit Your Throat-
-20- / -Good idea Mr.Gnome-
-21- / -Electricity Shock-
-22- / -Sucker for Smiles-
-23- / -Anthony-
-24- / -It's not rocket science-
-25- / -The Two Pills-
-26- / -I Remember You-
-27- / -I Can't Anymore-
-28- / -Edible Arrangements-
-29- / -A Game For Two-
-30- / -First in a million-
-31- / -Be Normal-
-32- / -Breathe-
-33- / -Last Time-
-34- / -No New York-
-35- / -Baby I am slick.-
-36- / -You were right.-
-37- / -Man in the red suit-
-38- / -Red Eyes-
-39- / -Alice in Wonderland-
-40- / -Wake Her Up-
-41- / -Let the fun begin-
-42- / -Now we're having fun-
-43- / -Coward-
-44- / -Protective Like Me-
-48- / -Orange-
-45- / -Living Hell-
-46- / -Christmas Time-
-47- / -Cass's Journal-
-49- / -M00N-
-50- / -Brain Freeze-
-52- / -I Can't-
-53- / -Chicken Soup-
-54- / -Perscription-
-55- / -Im drowning-
-56- / -Snake-
-57- / -Waves-

-51- / -No Babies-

2.6K 123 39
By VOXO17

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

UnSavable

Part. 51 -No Babies-
"I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?" AJR.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"Carry on my wayward son! There'll be peace when you are done! Lay your weary head to rest! Don't you cry no more!" I shouted, hopping on my bed and playing an invisible guitar.

"Shut your mouth Cassandra!" Riley banged on my door, kicking it open.

"Go away!" Riley started walking away, but I threw a large pillow her way, hitting her on her butt.

"Stop!" She stomped on the ground, throwing the pillow back at me.

"You're the one screaming not, me!"

"You're screaming now!" I plopped down on my bed, raising the volume on my tv. Riley slammed her door and I laughed, standing back up and closing my door, turning off my light, and laying back down on my bed.

*
After 3 episodes I dosed off slightly, hearing the small murmurs from the tv.

Other conversation sparked away from my tv, but I chose to ignore it, and closed my eyes.

Nappy nappy time.

I rolled back over and opened my eyes slightly when the nose got louder, and stared at a tall dark figure.

"Dean really needs to shut up."

I screeched, flying backwards out of my bed and onto the floor.

"What the hell Julian!" I screamed, struggling to stand up.

"Ahahaha!" He cackled, slapping his knee.

"What do you want? You're ruining my SuperNatural Re run." I muttered, running my eyes.

"I was bored."

"Hang out with Hayden."

"He's with his sister."

"Go be with his sister too." I scrunched my nose, turning away.

"But I wanna hang with youuuuuuu." He whined. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not changing SuperNatural." I pointed at him.

"I didn't want you to!" He hopped on my bed, and kicked his shoes off.

"You know we have testing soon right?" Julian crossed his arms, leaning back onto the headboard.

"Yes, and? Hand me that cup."

"You're watching Supernatural. When we have finals. Do you get it?" He stood up and grabbed the large mega cup, and held it over my head. My finger tips barely touched the cup before he lifted it back up.

"Stop it. Just give it to me."

"Haha. That's what she said."

"Shut your mouth! Give me the damn cup!" I snatched it away from him, and kicked my leg up, smacking him square in the face. He grabbed his jaw and pouted.

"Ouch Casey, why would you hurt me?"

"You're so annoying, I don't wanna hear your obnoxious voice over them." I glared, and took a sip of my delicious strawberry soda.

"-But I bet you'd want to hear about the baby names i'm already picking for you and Hayden's future babies."

"WHAT?" I spat out the pink liquid all over my bed sheets and stared at him like I was a mad man.

"What did you say?"

"Baby names. I like Jessica a lot-"

"Aye! No. No. No babies. Now get out." I kicked him away once more.

"Awh, you know I don't mean it." Julian stared at me with puppy eyes. I rolled mine.

"It's still hard to process the whole, 'my best friend is dating my other best friend' and it's kind of weird cause ew." He scrunched his nose, sitting back down.

"It's just a normal, neutral, relationship." I sighed.

"Just wait until y'all get to the fu-"

"JULIAN!" I screamed, tackling him. He bursts into fits of laughter as I beat him with a large pillow, slapping him across the face with it.

"What? It's the truth-"

Ding dong, ding dong.

I froze, while Julian slowly calmed down. I stood up away from him and walked down the stairs, him behind me.

It's very rare for someone to knock on the door before we are alerted who it is. The front normally call us up and ask if we would like someone to come in, unless they are already apart of the community.

I pushed the thoughts away and walked down the stairs, and entered the grand foyer.

"Here I'll open it," Julian walked ahead of me and stared through the peep hole. The person knocked again but when he turned around, he was a ghostly white color.

"What? Who is it?" I questioned, trying to make my way towards the peep hole. He snatched my arm and turned me back around.

"No, no Cassandra, don't answer. We don't need to answer." He tried pushing me towards the stairs again but I turned back around and ignored him, unlocking the door and flinging it open.

As if I was staring at my past self, a ghost, a haunting memory, I stared down at the person who flipped my whole world upside down.

Mom.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Hey guys, I know it has been a whole month or so since I haven't updated, and I truly apologize but it has been testing month and I would go to school for extra help and all of that, but the update is out now, and I'll make another one very soon that will be extraaa longer.

I love you guys!

Please share, comment, and vote on Unsavable for more chapters like this!

Byeeeeee, see y'all in the next chapter!

873 words in this chapter!
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
243K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...