esoteric ↯ dean winchester x...

By cuddlyhemmings

〘 just because you love someone, doesn't mean you should stick around and screw up their life 〙 ☞ story begin... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
¤
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lxx.
lxxi.
lxxii.
lxxiii.
lxxiv.
lxxv.
lxxvi.
lxxvii.
lxxviii.
lxxix.
lxxx.
lxxxi.
lxxxii.
lxxxiii.
lxxxiv.
lxxxv.
lxxxvi.
lxxxvii.
lxxxviii.
lxxxix.

xlv.

1.9K 82 30
By cuddlyhemmings

Dean turns to give Sam his hand to help him up from the floor. Sam's face is bruised from Deans earlier punches.

"You okay?" Dean asks.

"I'll live." Sam shakes it off.

"What about you?" Dean turns to ask you, not making a move to touch you.

"Better now that Death isn't getting into the human trafficking business." You said, looking at the pile of ashes, "You?"

"Fantastic." Dean shrugged, following where your eyes were, "I think I just killed death."

"Thank you?" You said, not really knowing how you were supposed to react to this. Its not everyday that happens.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"I-I don't know." Dean swallowed, dropping the scythe.

"Well let's get out of here. I'm sure Reapers will be on our ass in a minute." Sam said. And you all agreed, going to work to clean up and make sure there was no sign you had ever been there.

"Can I talk to you?" You asked. Not being able to hold it in anymore after a long silence, you were cleaning the ashes as Dean packed up the food he made. Sam was outside putting Dean's stuff in the Impala again.

"What about?" Dean tried to keep his eyes on his task and away from you.

"Us." You motioned between yourself. Looking up from your place on the floor. He didn't say anything at first, so you shook it off. Getting up and walking with purpose to throw away Death's ashes, "You're right, not the right time. Sorry."

"No, it's just uh-" Dean struggled to be honest, "(Y/N), listen. I really, really like you. There's something about me that makes me want to be the best man I can, but this thing on my arm-"

"I get it. It's okay, I'm a big girl you can be honest with me, Dean." You said, finally looking at his eyes. "You know I don't need you sugar coating things all the time."

"I know you don't-" Dean said but as bad as you wanted to hear the truth, you really, really didn't.

"I'm not sure you do," you stopped him from saying what you didn't want, "I can't be treated like a baby and have people tip-toe around my feelings. So if you don't like me, thats fine. You can't protect everyone, Dean-"

"That's not what I'm saying-" Dean tried again.

"I just know that if we're together, we're together. I can't be somewhere in the middle anymore, okay? It- you drive me crazy! I don't know if I should be your friend or hit on you, okay? Its been fun, having fun with you on the weekends and cuddling when your home, but I don't know what you want from me-" you started rambling.

"And you don't think I feel the same?!" Dean yelled over you to finally get your attention, "(Y/N), I had one rule about dating. 'Don't.' I mean, I always have told Sammy, getting other people involved in the line of work- is- is stupid and selfish. Yet here you are. And I can't tell if I'm a dick because I keep letting you get mixed up in all this."

"Dean, I want to be here. I want to have a purpose for something, I was born for that, I guess." You answered, "Everyone who's here for you is here because they love you, including me. You're only a dick if I'm not here for a reason."

"I've tried this before, (Y/N). I like you, I do." Dean said. He spoke softer, causing you to lean in, "I tried to be the white picket guy, barbecuing and raking leaves. It's didn't work."

"I don't want you to change, Dean. I want the guy standing in front of me, the guy that laid in my bed and just laid there with me. I want you. I want to keep doing this, we can't escape everything." You kept your eyes sincere, trying to look at him as much as you could, "I don't care about a white fence. I just care about you- a-and if we die, I want to have as much of you as I could." You admitted.

He didn't say anything. Dean took his emerald eyes filled with panic to the floor, to the Mark. It held him back. You saw him, not just on the outside but you saw how terrified he was. More scared then when facing anything you ever have.

"But if you'd be happier without me, I won't fight it. I don't want you to be in something you don't want to be in. That's not good for me either. I just know that even though everything is telling me to run away, this feels right." You explained to him, a tear threatening your eye as you gave up, he kept his head down. He knew if he looked up he would say yes. If this Mark wasn't telling him to kill everyone he would. "Just tell me where I stand."

But he didn't get the chance. A loud shriek erupted, screaming over a thunder clap that gave you a horrible feeling.

"That sound right to you?" Sam asked, walking back into the restaurant. You could tell he was listening to the whole conversation, he couldn't have taken that long to put one bag away. But Sam's face was stricken with worry, forgetting his excitement for you both.

A bright red lightning crashes through the roof and strikes Dean's forearm. He grunts in a brief moment of pain. His arm and the Mark glow red and crackle until the Mark disappears. The red lightning is blasted from Dean's arm and goes back through the roof. Dean stares at his arm as the last remnants of the Mark fade away. You look at it to, touching it. He looks up at you, astonished. It was over. His eyes were so full of excitement and adrenaline, which they quickly move closer to pull you in a deep kiss.

You both give in. He pulled you in by the small of your back and the back of your neck, while your hands rested on his hips after the initial surprise. When he pulled away, he whispered: "That's where you stand."

"Thank God." You breathed out, so happy he was holding you with the intent to not let go. But the world around seemed earily quiet, "Let's get the Hell out of here."

"If Death was right, this can't be good." Dean agreed. Moving you outside, keeping his hand on the small of your back.

"This is good." Sam corrected following you two out of the door. "Dean, this is good. The -- the Mark is off your arm. Nothing crazy happened. You get your baby back." Sam threw Dean his keys to the Impala.

"Yeah." Dean began sarcastically, knowing from previous experience nothing was ever okay for the Winchesters, "I'm sure everything's perfectly fine."

As you guys walk away, and as Dean uttered the last word there is a loud crackling sound. You all look up to the sky. Which has now faded into a darker color than you were wanting, fading into a reddish color.

"What the h-" you started, beginning to see the start of something. Your head began to burn loud with alarms, you screamed in pain of the sonic boom going off in your head.

The sky is glowing dark red and several red lightning strikes the ground within several feet of Sam and Dean. The red lightning erupts across the sky and repeatedly strikes the ground all around Sam and Dean. Dean holds you up as you fall back from the pain.

"What did death call this?" Sam asked, fear rising into his throat.

"The Darkness." Dean reminded him, "(Y/N), what's going on? Tell me how I can help?"

"I don't.." you paused so you could squeeze out a tear from your eye. The pounding on the back of them erupting. Then screams of others came through, yelling to return to Heaven as soon as possible. The volume was too loud for your head, your nose began to bleed, "I don't-"

The ground starts rumbling and columns of black smoke erupt from the holes in the ground where the red lightning struck. The single dark clouds combine on one spot into a giant cloud of black smoke, swirling and intimidating. The boys look stunned as the cloud starts to move towards them.

"Get in the car." Dean ordered Sam, still holding onto your waist.

"Yeah." Sam agreed.

Dean picked you up and put you in the middle of the front seat so he could be right there with you. Sam sat on the other side. Dean backs the car away from the restaurant so fast, then suddenly the car dips and your head goes to static.

Dean opens his door to look at his tires as he continues to accelerate but don't move anywhere. Sam and you are looking out the front window and you taps Dean on the arm

"Dean." Sam breathes out, watching the cloud grow larger and larger and closer and closer. Dean shuts the door and grabs your hand tight. He's always so good of keeping up his tough guy act for you, but when your hands touch you know how terrified he is. You were paralyzed in shock.

"Dean!" Sam's last attempt for guidance cries out. But it's no use. The Darkness still came, and came so quickly, becoming more and more dense and thick you swore it was a wall. You stayed there until the Darkness completely covered the Impala.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1K 71
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
53 18 10
What happens when you accidentally shift into the first episode of Supernatural. ❤️Y/N❤️ 🐢3RD PERSON🐢 🥧DEAN🥧 📚SAM📚 😈LUCIFER😈 🔥CROWNLY🔥 🍺BO...
19.9K 321 77
You've been a hunter for a few years and the one thing you have learnt is that monsters hate one thing more then hunters. And they are called the Win...
1.5K 39 8
I'm bad at description and tagging, just read!