The Strong Bond

By SilverReading823

Kanan and Ezra go to investigate on a dangerous town on Lothal. Hera is worried about Ezra because that town... More

Chapter 1: The mission
Chapter 2: Ezra is gone
Chapter 3: I need help
Chapter 4: Dead
Chapter 5: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 6: The stranger
Chapter 7: New home
Chapter 8: A New Problem
Chapter 9: Pain and Imagination
Chapter 10: Safe and Sound?
Chapter 11: Reunited
Chapter 12: Old times
Chapter 13: Special treat
Chapter 14: Revenge is sweet and gross
Chapter 15: The team returns
Chapter 17: The Perfect Mustache
Chapter 18: Embarrassment
Chapter 19: Prank fail
Chapter 20: The End of the Mustache
Chapter 21: The planning of the third prank
Chapter 22: Tomato prank
Tagged
Chapter 23: Planning of the ultimate prank
Chapter 24: The Ultimate Prank
Chapter 25: The Paper that could break a bond
Chapter 26: The Lost One
Chapter 27: The Return of Mike
Chapter 28: Honest Session
Chapter 29: Rebuilding a bond
Chapter 30: The Reveal
Chapter 31: Lots of Explaining to Do
Chapter 32: The Shocking Truth
Chapter 33: A "happy" meeting
Chapter 34: The End is Only the Beginning
Zero hour!!!!
Chapter 35: We Are Here
Chapter 36: Telling the Others
Ending
Chapter 37: Finding the lost people
Chapter 38: Escaping Hell
SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!!
Chapter 39: Rough Past
May The 4th Be With You
Chapter 40: Another prank fail
KANAN AND EZRA ONE SHOTS!!!!
Chapter 41: The Shocking News
Chapter 42: Goodbye

Chapter 16: The brownie prank

1K 29 3
By SilverReading823

Kanan's pov

After I found out about Ezra's prank, I went into my room and meditated to relax. I haven't done this in awhile. Now nothing could stop me. "Everyone come in the kitchen I made something!!!!!" I hear Ezra shout. Oh no he's going to give it to everyone!!!

I quickly go into the kitchen to see Ezra setting up the table with plates of brownies and cups of water. Behind me, Hera, Sabine and Zeb come in. Sabine and Zeb's faces light up when they see the brownies. "What are you waiting for guys eat it." Ezra says.

"No don't eat it." I say standing in front of the table. "Why can't we?" Zeb asks. "Ezra put sleeping pills in them." I say. "Why would I do that?" Ezra asks me. "To get me back for reading your journal." I say. "You read his journal?" Hera asks me.

"Yeah but don't eat it." I say. "Kanan I didn't put anything in the brownies." Ezra says. "Oh yeah then you eat one." I say with a smile. Now I got him. "Ok." He says and takes a brownie. No way he's gonna eat it. That's when he bites it and starts to eat it.

After he's done, he just stands there. "Why aren't you sleeping?" I ask him. "Sorry Kanan was I suppose to be sleeping?" He asks me. "But the paper in your room said you were making brownies with sleeping pills." I say. "You mean my recipe on how to make brownies? Yeah I used it to help me make these." He says.

"I'll get it to show you." I say and leave. I rush into Ezra's room and the paper is there. Yes!!! I take it without looking at it and go back into the kitchen. By the time I'm in there, everyone is eating the brownies. "Look see!!! This is the paper!!!" I shout. "Let me see that." Sabine says and gets up to take a look at it.

"It's a recipe for brownies Kanan." She says. "No it's n-" My jaw then drops when I see that it is a recipe. "How did.....it was......what?" I say really confused. "Kanan your acting weird." Hera says. "Yeah just have a brownie." Sabine says.

"Fine!!! But you'll see when I get put to sleep." I say and sit down. I take the brownie and slowly put it in my mouth. When I bite it, everyone is looking at me. "So are you feeling sleepy?" Ezra asks me. "No." I say surprised.

"Well we will leave you with your sleepy brownie." Sabine says and they all leave finished with their brownies. That's when I realize what just happened. "You put that paper on your counter so I would see it didn't you?" I ask him.

"Maybe...." He says. "Well played, you got me. Nice prank now this is all over." I say and drink out of my cup. All of a sudden I feel really tired. I then close my eyes and fall asleep.

Ezra's pov

"Well played, you got me. Nice prank now this is all over." Kanan says and drinks out of his cup. That's when he suddenly falls asleep. "It's not over, I'm just getting started." I say making sure he's asleep.

"That went better than I thought." Ellie says. "I know now help me bring him to his room." I say. Ellie then takes his legs and I take his arms and we carry him to his room. "How many brownies did he eat?" She asks.

That's when we place him on his bed. "You got the marker?" I whisper. Ellie then pulls out two markers. "Let's get started."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 191 16
This is the second book of the His Life series. Please read that one first or this won't make any sense. I do not own Star Wars Rebels.
4.8K 205 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE READ OLD FRIENDS? also a dutch one for the dutch people Several weeks, even some months, have passed sinc...
8.9K 291 32
During a mission, Sabine gets hurt. She notices that she can do things she hasn't done before. Kanan and Ahsoka talk to her and is revealed some info...
26.3K 661 10
The crew meets a mysterious stranger, who pays them for taking him to different planets. Who is he and why is he hiding his face? Could he eventually...