Survival Under Protection - B...

By tanushree27

Fifteen-year-old, naive and innocent Ria Wilson is the little sister to the most reputed, feared and protecti... More

1 - A Sneak Peak
2 - Sunrise With Chaos
3 - A peep into the past
4 - The Separation
5 - And Now It Begins
6 - An Unknown Saviour
7 - Disciplinary room
8 - Years of wait
9 - Insight of the past
10 - Cute in yellow
11 - The Growing Protective Realm
12 - The Green Frog
13 - The New Guardians
14 - Ice Cream Time
15- Knowing The Evil
16- The Warning
17 - Detention
18 - Dancing With The Paints
19- A Close Call
20: Farewell
21- Free Bird For A Night
22- A Princess In Purple
23- A Hag In Orange
24- The Senior Party
25- Meeting Another Damon
26: The Perfect First Dance
27: The Lie, The Truth, And The Mess
28- Not Grounded
29: Alone
30: The Unwanted Proposal
31: The Dirty Deal
32: Dissension And Harmony
33: The Shower Dance
34: Proposal From The Hell
35:The Unpleasant Reunion
36: The Dirty Revenge
38: The Mending Kiss
39: No More Hiding
40: The Truth Unfolded
Our Favourite Characters
Rest of the story on Amazon
The sequel is OUT!

37: The Growing Hindrance

4.9K 138 11
By tanushree27

RECAP:

"This is too harsh, Alex." I said after a while.

"Yeah. It had to be. There is a reason that people in here do not mess with Logan's family. Right Alex?" Joe said smiling at Alex.

We soon reached home but the thoughts of Robert and his family did not leave my mind. I had to talk this out with John...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept looking at the time which was passing very, very slow. My watch was running perfectly fine but the fact was my patience was tickling me every now and then didn't let me sit peacefully. I came back with Alex and Joe but it was 3 hours since then and John and Andy had not returned home yet.

"Ria, you could have joined us instead of breaking your head looking at your stupid watch." Joe called out for me when he and Alex were busy playing poker and Alex gave him a she-won't-listen look.

It was no use arguing my brothers. In another few minutes John and Andy arrived along with Leo, Logan's best friend. Unlike my presumption they came inside chatting on light topics and laughing at small jokes.

"Hey guys, hi little Ree. How are you all?" Leo asked ruffling my hair and patting on Alex and Joe's shoulders.

"Awesome, Leo. Where were you all by the way?" Joe asked and I looked straight at John waiting for him to answer.

"Oh, we were returning when we met Leo on the street. And guess what, we booked tickets for all of us for tomorrow's basketball match. Ladies' basketball match." John answered with a huge grin.

The guys howled a little in joy and excitement but I was still angry inside waiting impatiently for John's answers.

"But it can't take 3 hours John. Where were you the rest of the time?" I asked sternly.

"Ria, I already told, right. There's nothing else we did, just talked a little to that Robert guy. That's it."

"So you are saying you did not hide anything from me..." I asked John back with a demanding tone.

"Ria, leave this topic sis and give us boys some lone time, will you?" Alex said as he stood between me and John.

"But-" I said but got stopped with Alex's warning eyes. I had no choice but to go my room but my anger grew even more.

In sometime my phone rang and it was my mom's call.

"Hey mom." I said.

"My baby, how are you. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, mom."

"You sound sad, everything ok? Did the boys say anything?"

"No mom, I am fine and they said nothing to me."

"Then is it because Garry and Sophie are coming there? Ria, I can understand that this is so hard for you. Also I can't express how much proud I am of you. But if their arrival bothers you then you know I will support you with anything you decide."

"I know mom and I am fine with their arrival. Don't worry mom."

"I love you, honey. I wish I was there. It's been long since we left Sophie's home and I miss her so much. I know, Ria that its always have been difficult for you and your brothers to understand my and your father's attachment with Garry and Sophie though Garry treated you so badly. May be that's because there was a time that we used to be a very, very happy and peaceful family. Garry and Sophie loved me like their own little sister. But things started turning bad because of Garry's constant fear and hate for his little sister. And long since then I, Harry and Sophie tried to mend things. And I am so proud of you my child that you took a step forward in your own small way. I love you so-" Mom spoke her heart out but the call got disconnected in the middle.

I felt little better after talking to her and before I could call her back my cell rang again.

"Hey mom, the call got disconnected." I instantly picked up my call and answered smiling.

"Ria.. It me." I gasped at the voice. It wasn't mom. It was Daniel.

"Daniel?" I said after a pause. I didn't know whether I was more happy to get his call or angry because he called me after so many weeks or was more surprised that he actually called me.

"Ria, are you all right? I heard that that bastard Robert tried to hurt you again! Please let me you are fine and he didn't hurt you! I will kill that bastard!" Daniel shouted with so much anger that even I felt little scared.

But floods of emotion drained me from within. I was happy, very happy that he still cared for me so much. But my self esteem started talking at that time, "Why do you care when you don't bother to even acknowledge my calls or messages?"

"Ria, I don't have time for all those. Just tell me you are fine!" Daniel sounded frustrated now.

"That's none of your business, Daniel, when you choose to ignore me when I needed you!"

"Then whose business it is, Ray's?"

"Shut up! How can you judge me when you don't even listen to me? Your friend Eli is much more understanding than you Daniel. Did you even ask me what happened the the party night?"

"Tell me what happened, I am ready to listen everything now."

"Why now-"

"Ria...!" I heard Alex and Andy outside my door. I immediately cut Daniel's call. In no way I could afford them to know about Daniel.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock first?" I said casually as I sat down on my bed just a few seconds before Andy entered my room.

"Preach you courtesies someone else. I don't need permission to roam around in my house." Andy said and I sighed in defeat and asked, "Where is John? Is Leo gone now?"

"Yes. Leo's gone and Joe went with him to his home. But you can't talk about Robert to John. I told you everything on the condition that you won't raise this topic again." Alex greeted under his breathe.

"Not an option any more." I said and came out of my room and went to John's room.

I found him chatting on his mobile.

"John, I need to talk to you." I said as I sat on his bed. "Yeah, sure." John replied, still busy on his chat.

"Ria, I said that's not required." Alex said as he and Andy followed my room. "What's up guys?" John said.

"John, what did you do to Robert today? And why did you hide all that you did to him!" I asked John and Alex shook his head showing his disapproval.

"That's no concern of yours, little Ria."

"No, IT IS! Tell me what you did to Robert today." I shot back and immediately got tough glares from John. It was easier to talk rough my Alex and Andy, but not with John.

"Mind your tone, Ria. And if you are so eager to know I didn't had to do anything. One of my friend I had called before came when you, Alex and Joe left. He is friends with Leo too. He called Leo, though I said not to. Leo came and just punched that bastard a little. Not much, may be 8-10 punches. Logan has already taken care of everything. There wasn't much that was left for us to do." John said as he moved off his bed and started arranging his clothes.

"How can you say these all so casually? You can't always go hitting guys who bother me, John. We could have lodged case against him and I could have given my statement to police. Why did you ruin his dad's career? You don't have that right, John!" I roared back at John and then I realised that I was crying now.

I expected John to throw me out of his room but instead he held back his anger and said, "Ria, I am not stupid that I will spend my days ruining people's career. I and Logan had to do it because Robert's father tried that first. You remember the cloth dealer I went for meeting... Robert's father called that dealer and persuade and threatened him not to join our company. Not only that, he had to audacity to call dad and threaten him as well. He boasted on how he can destroy dad's business if we messed with his son and challenged Logan. So after all these do you expect us to keep quiet and listen to his tantrums? It took  no longer than a few hours for Logan and Jack to get contacts of his top investors and dealers.... and now Robert's father has no business in this town. Moreover, that Robert confessed to harass you on the senior party night too, didn't he, Ria?" John said with crossed hands.

I stood speechless at how far my brothers get to know the smallest things. I gulped low and kept mum.

"Ria, remember one thing. Your brothers are good and peace-loving boys until it comes to our family safety. I cannot bear fucked-up guys harassing you, do you understand?" John said and I nodded to it.

I rose to leave his room and then he said, "One more thing Ria. I want you to stay away from this boy, Daniel." John said casually but sent chills all over me. How does he knows about Daniel. How can he possibly know about Daniel!

"Daniel? I.. I don't know what you are talking about." I stammered in shivering fear. I couldn't even face my brother when I spoke.

"What? You are seeing that womanizer? How dare you, Ria!" Alex shouted on me as he sharply swirled me towards him. I shrieked in fear unable to find any words at all.

"Alex, let her go. She told right that she kissed someone but didn't remember whom because she was already drunk." John said as he pulled me from  Alex under his embrace and said, "I heard he was asking about in the school about you getting hurt by Robert and he also helped us by saving you from Robert on the first place. So I got curious about why was he so interested around you and... I've got information that he was the one to kiss you on the senior party night. And I don't know what he is thinking. So I am going to talk to him. I don't like him. "

"No!" I said aloud and then realised my mistake. I corrected my tone and said, "John, you don't have to. He might have kissed me in the party and you know that its quite normal. You too have kissed girls, haven't you?"

I realised what I had spoken and I could see John turning angry, very angry.

Before I could speak anything more, Andy pulled me hard behind him and said, "John, bro, this idiot little girl. Ignore her and I will make sure that boy is not around Ria, ever."

I saw John controlling his anger after he gave a sharp glare to me and I shrunk back behind Andy hiding myself. Andy hurried me out of the room as he closed John's room behind us. Lying to my brothers was becoming difficult day by day.

I am so, so sorry guys for being late.... And so as a compensation next chapter will be soon with full on Daniel moments, Promise! :)

Let me know how was this chapter. C U Soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5K 71
The sequel to book Lissy Romano. Everyone remembers fourteen years old Lissy Romano and her brothers. Now she's sixteen years old and she has difficu...
1.5M 38.9K 60
[[COMPLETED]] [[UNEDITED]] Samantha Lydia Stones is a 15 year old girl with not just one but four overprotective brothers. Add two of her adopted bro...
2.4M 58.7K 31
Thea Mason. A broken girl with scars. Scars that have stories. When her life is flipped upside down Thea is sent to live with her father and brothers...
61K 1.9K 30
22 year old Lydia is living on her own in New York. She lives with her two roommates, works almost every night as a server, and is enjoying her life...