Secret life New York;ramy

By RAMYisOTP

Amy and Ricky both move to New York for Hudson. They're married and happy. Continuation of Nothing can stop u... More

Chapter 1~new life
Chapter 2~pregnant
Chapter 3~about to pop
Chpater 4~amys birthday
Chapter 5~interviews
Chapter 6~forgiven
chapter 7~family parties
Chapter 8~back to school
Chapter 9~dinner pt 1
Chapter 10~Awkward!
Chapter 11~ jennas wedding
Chapter 12~rickys birthday
Chapter 13~ exploring
Chapter 14~He forgot?!
Chapter 15~ best guy ever
Chapter 16~ runaway
Chapter 17~snow!!!
Chapter 18~Really Ben
Chapter 19~Friends?!
Chapter 20~ christmas
Chapter 21~Alone
Chapter 22~back to school blues
Chapter 23~oh no!
Chapter 24~ hot and bothered
Chapter 25~birthdays
Chapter 26~3!
Chapter 27~wedding
Chapter 28~Nephew
Chapter 29~mood swings
Chapter 30~gender reveal party
Chapter 31~onto us another one
Chapter 32~johns birthday
Chapter 33~privacy
Chapter 34~baptism
Chapter 35~missing him
Chapter 36~ hes back
Chapter 37~forgiven but not forgiven
Chapter 38~ vacation
Chapter 39~hawaii
Chapter 40~the dream continues
Chapter 41~cruise
Chapter 42~sad day
Chapter 43~ashley
Chapter 44~confessions were made
Chapter 45~fight
Chapter 46~we dont talk anymore
Chapter 47~girls day
Chapter 48~why is Jenna on my couch?
Chapter 49~valentines day
Chapter 50~day out
Chapter 51~elopers
Chapter 52~breakdown
Chapter 53~interuptions
Chapter 54~male bonding
Chapter 55~placement
Chapter 56~I love you Amy. I love you Jenna
Chapter 57~prank wars
Chapter 58~graduations
Chapter 59~oh grow up!
Chapter 60~picked on
Chapter 61~moving
Chapter 62~dates
Chapter 63~Trouble
Chapter 64~friends?
Chapter 65~no kids!
Chapter 66~oh the games we play
Chapter 67~like father like son
Chapter 68~cold hard truth
Chapter 69~all in the family
Chapter 70~accidents
Chapter 71~Snowing
Chapter 72~Under the stars
Chapter 73~Welcome back
Chapter 74~The better kid
Chapter 75~Hospital visits
Chapter 76~Welcome to high school
Chapter 77~Bad day
Chapter 78~Punishments
Chapter 79~Perfect weekend!
Chpater 80~Breakups and makeups
Chapter 81~Band camp problems
Chapter 82~Problem solver
Chapter 83~M?
Chapter 84~Reunion
Chapter 85~Teachers
Chapter 86~Hanging out
Chapter 87~Well then
Chapter 88~Christmas
Chapter 89~Dramarama
Chapter 90~Cancellations
Chapter 91~One person job
Chapter 92~Oh John...
Chapter 93~Coping mechinism
Chapter 94~Squad
Chapter 95~Teenagers
Chapter 96~Go Dels
Chapter 97~Us
Chapter 98~What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Chapter 99~Up all night
Chapter 100~Another kid?!
Chapter 101~Albany
Chapter 103~Graduation
Chapter 104~Bye
News
Chapter 105~Thank u and goodbye
Heads up

Chapter 102~Embarassed

234 10 20
By RAMYisOTP

John Pov

I wake up in...Albanys bed. "Crap." I whisper yell. "It was not crap it was amazing." Albany says stretching out.

"Yea, but we shouldn't have done it." I hiss and she sighs. "You were sad, I was sad it was perfect." Albany says placing her hand on my cheek.

"Wanna do it again?" She asks and I chuckle. "Well, you'll have to wait cause we have 15 minutes until school." She says and I leap out of her bed running upstairs, peering my head in and looking.

"They left already, you're good." Delilah says walking to her room with a smirk.

"How'd you know?" I ask putting my shirt on at her doorframe. "I'm your younger sister I know everything." She says chuckling and I give her a look.

"Don't tell mom I know. What happened to your arm and face John?" She asks stepping closer to me.

"I got into a fight not that big of a deal." I say shrugging and grabbing a hoodie along with a baseball cap.

"Alright well Jenna's here we'll see you at band." Delilah says walking to the door with Mason following.

"First where's the girl I wanna meet her!" Jenna says running in. "She's right here." Albany says with a smirk cocking a hip.

"Oh, I like you already." Jenna says chuckling and Albany smiles. "Well, I have work but I'm coming over later so see ya babes." She says walking back out and Albany chuckles.

"Jenna. My moms best friend, and she married my moms cousin." I say and Albany grabs her bag with a chuckle.

"Oh and John, I lied we still have an hour I just wanted to see you panic." Albany says and I roll my eyes grabbing my keys.

Amy Pov

"Ok guys this is the beginning of second semester so most of you don't know me, because you are freshman. I am Mrs.Underwood and this is English. I also do councillor half day so if you have anything you need to talk to me about I'm all ears." I say with a smile walking to the board.

"M-M-Ms?" One of the student asks from the back and I turn to find a small shy girl. "Yep?" I ask and she covers her hand with her mouth.

She runs out and I sigh. "Every year. Cursed I tell you cursed." I say in my head sighing.

John POV

"So we have like 20 minutes till class, wanna make out in the back seats?" Albany asks and I chuckle at her. "You're such a guy, but sure." I say hoping into the back seats and she follows suit.

She grabs a fistful of my shirt and pulls me right against her lips. She shifts so she's sitting in my lap. We gently rock against each other only stopping to breath a little bit of air before going back in.

There's a tap on the window, and I groan pulling back. "Oh, Becky...hiiiiiiii." I say and Albany smirks.

"I hate you John Underwood, I hate you!" She says running off and I shrug. "Shh forget about her." Albany says shutting the door and pulling me back against her.

"Were-in-a-car-." I say in between the kisses she's choking me with. "So I don't care." She says and I shake my head.

"We better get to class." I say opening the door and she groans. I rush to class and pass a chuckling Sam.

"Dude we're you having sex in your car?" Sam asks and I shake my head sitting in my seat at the back. "No, just some hardcore making out and grinding." I say with a smirk and Albany walks in.

"This is a senior class, aren't you a junior?" I ask and she chuckles. "I skipped a grade...I'm smart." Albany says sitting beside me and I sigh.

Bradley and Dan walk in and I shift in my seat uncomfortably. Albany balls her fist and Sam looks at me questionably.

"This." Albany says pulling off my hat and lifting up my sleeve. "I said leave it alone." I say putting my hat and pulling my sleeve down.

"They did that?" Sam asks and I nod looking back at my notebook. "They did that." Albany answers and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I'll take care of this." Sam says and I shake my head. "They involved with." I say widening my eyes and Sam nods.

"Well, let's just stay far away from them." Sam says as both me and Albany nod.

"So we have a new student her name is Albany, and she is John's foster sister." The teacher says and Albany smirks.

"If she's your foster sister then why were you guys making out in the car this morning?" Frank asks and I face palm.

"That's because, siblings get close." Albany says pulling me against her and kissing me hard.

I pulled back confused and the teacher sighs. "Office?" I ask and she nods. I sigh grabbing my backpack sighing.

There's no way I'm going to the office, I'm going to dads and telling everything that's happening.

Ricky POV

"Ben, I really don't see what the problem is." I say looking at the paperwork with a shrug.

"Dad!? Daddddddd!!!!!" I hear John yelling and I sigh walking out of my office.

"I had sex with Albany!" He says and I cover his mouth with my hand. "Ben's in there." I say and he snaps his fingers.

"Hey there Johnny boy, Ricky im just stepping out to check out these papers." Ben says tussling John's hair and walking out.

"You did what?" I ask once were in the office and I have the door shut. "I had sex with Albany...our Albany." John says sitting on the chair and putting his head in his hands.

"Oh jeez John." I say sighing and sitting in front of him. "I know I know. I mean it's not that it was bad it was good but it was bad and sad help!" He says and I chuckle.

"There's nothing I can do except say don't do it again." I say shrugging and he groans his baseball cap lifting revealing a black eye.

I cock an eyebrow and he sighs. "Little fight not that big of a deal." He says shaking his head.

"Alright John." I say and he sighs. "I think tonight I'll just stay at my apartment." John says and I chuckle.

"You can't we're going to dinner at Jenna's." I say and he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"But dad Albany's crazy! This is why I'm here they were gonna send me to the office cause Albany was like 'siblings get close' and they she basically forcefully kissed me!" John states and I chuckle.

"Well that's what you get. Right now she's infatuated with you John, I'm sure she's never had a guy who treats her the way you do." I say and he sighs. "You know sometimes I wonder how easier life would be if I was an asshole." John says with a chuckle.

"You would be the same place you are now but with an even bigger problem. John it took me a while to realize it to but girls like the good guys. Sure the assholes are what they like, but when those assholes leave and hurt them were there and that's when they realize." I say and he nods.

"Now go back to school." I say and he gets up. "Bye dad."

"Bye John."

John POV

"Oh you're back I thought I was going to have to walk home." Albany says and I chuckle. "Look Albany, I like you a lot heck I think awesome. But there's really nothing going on between us." I say and she chuckles.

"Oh I know John. I just like fucking you. Like a lot." She says and my eyes widen as everyone in the hall stops and turns listening. "You're a good fuck. Be proud of that. Anyways I'll see you later." Albany says walking off.

"I like that girl so much!" Sam says laughing so hard he's crying. "Not one more word not one." I say putting my finger up to silence him. I see his lips curl holding in a laugh and I cock an eyebrow at him.

"So doing the dirty with Albany ohhhhhh." Sam says and I swat his head walking off.

I sit in my car waiting for Albany and she gets in with a smirk. "We're picking up Mason and Delilah." I say starting the car and she chuckles.

"Why are you so upset?" Albany asks with a giggle. "Because you keep embarrassing me Albany!" I whine out like a child.

"Fine if I stop talking about our sex would that make you feel better?" Albany asks and I nod.

"Fine, I will no longer talk about our sex." She says. "Thank you." I say and she nods.

"So anything I should know about your aunt Jenna?" Albany asks and I shrug. "No not really. She's married to my uncle Matty and they have a son Jaxon." I say and she nods looking out the window.

"You'll be fine Jenna's chill and so's Matty. Jaxons a little annoying but him and Mason keep themselves occupied." I say.

"Ok." She says and we pull up to Delilah and Mason's school. I get out and she follows me.

I sit in the ledge of the bench and she sits beside me. "So when do they get off?" She asks swinging her legs.

"About 20 minutes." I say looking at my watch and then returning back to my book.

"I didn't know you read." Albany says and I nod not really paying attention.

She places her hand on my leg and starts sliding her hand up. "Albany." I say shaking my head and she groans crossing her arms over her chest.

"Can't we like make out?" Albany asks and I sigh. I turn my head and kiss her lightly opening my eyes and continuing to read my book as she continues to work on my lips.

"You're ridiculous." She says shaking her head with a chuckle. "Well." I say shrugging and returning to my book.

So kinda sloppy update but me is lazy and tired. Peaceeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 251 25
Did Amy Juergens really leave her fiancé and son? Did she actually go to New York? This "show"/story picks up right where the original left off. No M...
9.5K 109 42
When Laila's parents decide to start a new life in california, San Clemente to be exact. She has no clue what shes going to do. a Texas girl moving t...
85.6K 1.5K 60
As Amy goes off to New York she still can't make her own decisions. As life throws bumps and happiness at her she may be able to find herself, but po...
3K 300 38
(COMPLETED) Amy and Ricky are complete opposites, yet thrown together by one drunken night and a tinder profile. FULL DESCRIPTION INSIDE Best ranking...