Chapter 28~Nephew

Amy Pov
It's June eleven at 4 am when I get the exciting call... Jenna has just had her baby. "Do you wanna come or no?" I ask ricky who's still half asleep. "Can I go after, I have class and I'm so tired." I nod and give him a kiss as he cuddles his pillow closer to him. I quietly laugh before getting ready.

"Hey Amy." Matty says as I enter the hallway. "Hey, how you feeling dad?" I ask and he smiles. "Nervous." He replied laughing. "So you wanna see him?" Matty asks. "So it's a him? And of course I would." He nods and let's me in.

I walk in and I see Jenna holding the cutest baby boy ever. "Amy, say hello to Jaxon Scott." She says smiling. She lets me hold him and it brings back memories of when I had John. "And guess what?" She asks laughing. "You're, his god mother." I smile hugely. "No way?!" She nods and I have to hold in my squeal. "What about Becca?" I ask since they didn't make Mattys sister a god mother. "I figured since beccas already a god mother for jakes sister. So I thought you and Ricky could be his God parents." Matty says smiling. "I will answer on Ricky's behalf and all I have to say is we gladly accept." Jenna smiles and so does Matty.

It's around 9:00 am when Ricky swings by. He hangs out with Jaxon and we tell him about how he's a godfather. And since godfather is his favourite movie he's all happy. "I was thinking since you don't have work and I don't have class till later, we could 'cuddle.' He says raising and lowering his eyebrows. "I'm pregnant." I groan. "Yeah, I know but we went to the doctor and she said it was alright so yeah." He says smirking as we get in the car. "No means no, and that's final." He blows out a breath of air and groans getting in the car.

"But what if we-" he says as I cut him off. "Nope." He's about to talk but I put my finger up to silence him. "I said no so it's no. Don't you understand I'm pregnant. I don't want sex. I want cuddles, food, and you telling me I'm cute, or I'm hot or stuff like that." I say annoyed. "Ok, we'll cuddle." He puts the blanket over us and cuddles me against his chest. He starts kissing my cheek and I like it cause it's cute.

He moves from my cheek to my lips and I let him. He puts me sitting in his lap and I gladly accept. I accept until he's lowering his hand to my area. I pull back and look at him sternly. "I'm sorry, it was worth a shot though." He says smiling. I get off his lap and sit beside him. He grabs a pillow and awkwardly places it over his lap. I look at him funny and his face turns completely red. "Wait did I?" I ask pointing. "Yes, Amy you made me happy congratulations." He says rolling his eyes. I start laughing so hard I'm crying. He shoots me a glare and I stop.

"Fine." I say staring at him. "Fine, what?" He asks. "We can do it." I say smiling. "Really?" He asks grinning hugely. I nod and he shoots up and carried me all the way to the bedroom, this guy sometimes.

"Mommy!" John yells as I pick him up from school. "I missed you." I say picking him up and giving him a kiss. "Me too. Are we getting Delilah too?" He asks. I nod and walk over to the nursery.

I get home and see Ricky chillin on the couch watching tv. John immediately runs over and jumps onto him. "Hi dad." He says smiling. "Hey John." He says giving him a kiss on the forehead. Delilah sees Ricky and her eyes light up and she starts squirming and kicking. "Daaaaaaaaaady!!!!" She yells as I put her on top of him. "Everyone missed daddy today huh?" Ricky asks and John nods happily. I sit beside them and Delilah shyly crawls into my lap and smiles at me. Eventually Delilah falls asleep on me, and John asleep on Ricky. I lean my head on Ricky's shoulder and he leans his head on top of mine. That's the last thing I remember.

We're awoken to a snap of a camera. I open my eyes and it's my dad, Kathleen, Grace, Jack, Ashley, my mom, and Rebecca. I rub my eyes to make sure this is real. I nudge Ricky and he looks confused to. "Why is everyone in our living room." He whispers. "I don't know, um can we help you with something?" I ask and they all smile. "Why didn't you tell us you were pregnant again?" My mother asks. "Wwwhatt, wwhheree did did you you hearrr ttthat from?" I crap my stupid stuttering.

"Your cousin Matthew duh." I'm gonna snap his neck wait who told him, RICKY. I look over and Ricky has a nervous face. Everyone's looking at me waiting. "I'm pregnant." I say smiling. Everyone smiles even Ashley which is surprising. "Ok, but why are there so many people and why did a camera flash?" I ask and Ricky nods. "Oh causes grace and Jack came and they wanted to see you and, it was a pretty cute sight." My dad says smiling. Jack and Grace hang out with us and decide to stay for dinner.

"She's the cutest." Grace says playing with Delilah. "Yeah, she's cute until she pulls your hair and poops." John says and I laugh. "So, when mommy has another baby do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" I ask pulling John so he's sitting in my lap. "Boy, I already have one girl, and I don't wanna get stuck with another." I laugh again and so does Grace. "Why don't you see what daddy and Jack are doing." I say. John hops out of my lap and runs off.

Grace and Jack leave after dinner. We decide to go see Jenna and Jaxon. She smiles at me and I shoot a death glare. "Who, told people I was pregnant?" I ask and their eyes widen. "Um Jaxon did." Matty says awkwardly smiling. "Ok fine I did, I thought you at least told you're parents." He has a sad face and I forgive him. "It's fine. John you wanna meet Jaxon?" John nods and I left him up and put him sitting in the chair beside Matty. He carefully holds the baby. It's the cutest thing ever.

We get home and put Delilah and John straight to bed. I shower with Ricky, but we don't do anything. We both get into bed and he smiles at me. I lean in and kiss him, to where he deepens it by pulling me on top of him. "We can't, we already did it today." I say pulling back. He smiles and lays me down beside him. "I love you." He says, usually I say it first. "I love you too." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and that's the last thing I see before back asleep.

A/n I finally updated sorry about the wait. Last chapter before we time skip to where Amy is six months pregnant! Ok so here's you question of the day:when did you start shipping ramy. AOTD: I literally shipped them from the beginning, even though Ricky was a man whore. I shipped it so hard I watched an episode from season three before I finished season one, and I remember they kissed in that episode and I screamed so loud. But then when I found out they weren't endgame, I didn't come out of my room for a week. That's when I'm like wattpad probably has stories where they were endgame, and yeah they were good but it just wasn't what I was looking for, so I courageously started this account and now look at me I have like three books so yeah. Have a good day or night wherever you are✌🏻️