Chapter 70~accidents

Amy Pov

I wake up like every normal day, and start off by making me and Ricky coffee.

"Good morning love." He says kissing my cheek. "Good morning." I reply back pouring us a cup of coffee each.

"Finally it's Saturday." Ricky said sitting on a chair and grabbing a new paper. "I know-we gotta go right now!" I say taking a big gulp of coffee and standing up.

"Wha-wha-what happened?!" He asks nervously. "Jenna hurt herself!" I say running to our room and throwing clothes on. "Hurt herself as in?" He questions. "Well that's what it looked like." I say and he looks down sadly.

(Basiicllay that's where I got matty and Jenna's characters, anyways basically that's what happened to Jenna in the show and that's gonna happen here)

We-well I since Ricky said with the kids, I get to the hospital and rush upstairs.

I walk into the room and she Jenna with a neck brace and a plastered up arm.

"Aww Jenna." I say hugging her and crying.

"Mhm hihmakdbdjnd!" She says unable to talk. "Her jaw locked when everything went down." Matty says looking at Jenna sadly.

"Hmwk jansshjssbb!" She says again. Jenna falls asleep for about two hours and when she wakes up her jaw relaxed enough so she can talk now. 

"First things first I did not try to kill myself, Amy you gotta believe me!" She pleads out. "Only if you explain cause from what I heard it's legit." I say crossing my arms.

I had a really bad headache and decided to take a nice long bath and aspirin. I tried dry swallowing them and failed by chocking on them. I stepped back from the sink and that's when the bottle fell and shattered all over the floor, at this point the water was already flowing out of the tub, I managed to cough them up, and while doing so knocked my razor into the tub, I stepped back slipped on the water and boom this happened.

Jenna says and I can tell she's not lying. "Jeez what a series of unfortunate events." I say and she tries to nod but can't cause if the neck brace. "You believe me right Amy? Please say you believe me.." She says helplessly. "Of course I do! Your my best friend I would know if you did anything." I say hugging her.

After talking to Matty and convincing him for hours she didn't do anything he believes me and her.

I go back home and find Ricky napping in bed, and the kids all out of the house. I change into shorts and one of Ricky's T-shirt and I climb into bed next to him. He wakes up and smiles at me.

"Well she didn't hurt herself." I say explaining the story to Ricky. "This stuff only happened to Jenna I swear." He says laughing and so do I.

He kisses me and continues not stopping, which I don't mind. "I like kissing you...a lot." I say smirking and kissing him again, as he moans against my lips. "You have to go you have band practise." He says and I sigh. "Can you come with me?" I ask smiling. "Sure why not." He says smiling, and I get all happy.

Ok attendance."

"Greg trumpet one."

"Here!"

"Alyssa trumpet two."

"Here."

"Calvin trumpet three."

"Yup."

"Peter trumpet four."