Chapter 54~male bonding

Ricky Pov

Huh, I must've fallen asleep after me and Amy, exercised yeah let's go with that.

She's still asleep but I have work in 20, it's 7:30 so coffee time. "Daddy!" Mason yells running and jumping on me.

"Hey Mase." I say picking him up and putting him on the counter "hi daddy!" Delilah says walking in a rubbing her eyes. "Hi guys, what are you doing up so early?" I ask starting to make them breakfast.

"We wanted to see you!" She says smiling. I pick her up and give her a small kiss on the head.

"Uh Ricky I'm coming down!" I hear amys dad call out. "No problem Mr.Juergens." I say, I give the kids their breakfast.

"Hi grandpa!" Delilah says and Mason waves. "Hi guys, uh Ricky Amy said we should have like a guys day, and I guess talk out our differences." He says leaning against the counter.

"Uh I would love to Mr.Juergens, I have work at 8, is 2:30 okay?" I ask pouring my coffee. "Sounds fine." He says, he walks out.

John comes out and smiles at me. "Dad!" He says hugging me. "Hey buddy." I say kissing his head.

Amy comes out, dressed and showered. "Alright bye honey I'll see you much later. I'm suppose to hang out with your dad after work.

"Bye." I kiss her and grab my briefcase before leaving.

2:30

It's after work, and Amy's dad texted me to meet him at a some place, I pull up and realize it's bar. I sigh and make my way inside.

It's not a bad bar though, it's mostly just business men, or other guys drinking and talking. I've gotten used to being around drinks, maybe I'll even try to drink we'll see.

"Mr.Juergens." I say sitting beside him. "Ricky you can call me George." He says smiling. He orders himself a beer and me one as well. "Uh I don't drink." I say pushing it.

"I know, it's just there if you change your mind." He says smiling. "George...I just want to say I love Amy very much, and I also love our three children, I promise I'd never do anything to hurt them." I say.

"I know Ricky. I have to admit I've been really hard on you, and you actually handled it very well." He say patting my back.

"Thanks....." I say smiling. "Now another thing I wanna talk to you about is your father." He says and I gulp.

"Ricky, you have to understand your not your father nor will you ever be you father. Your father was a terrible man, which showed you Ricky everything you wouldn't want to become." He says and I nod. "So if you wanna have a beer or wine with your dinner it's perfectly fine, you know your limit and you know what your capable of." He says placing his hand on my back.

I look courageously at the beer and take a sip. "Thata boy." It's honestly not that bad, or as bad as I expected.

We both decide to go him, and really I only had like 4 sips of the beer so I'm good to drive. I make it home, and I smell dinner on the table.

I put my briefcase down and make my way to the kitchen. Amy's cutting all of their meat into little cubes easy enough for them to eat. "Hi." I say kissing Amy and sitting down.

"Hey how was work, and my dad?" She asks smiling and sitting down. "Work was good, your dad was good to, but I'll tell you about that later." I say and she nods. "I don't want it!" Mason says pushing his plate forward.

"Three more pieces of you wont get ice cream." He groans and eats three more. "Fine your finished." Amy says and he smiles.

After dinner and the kids and Amy have finished their homework I give Mason and Delilah a bath and Amy puts John to bed.

"Would you like to shower with me?" I ask walking into our bedroom where Amy's reading her book. "Sure." She says placing it on the nightstand.

Amy POV

I follow him to our bathroom, and he puts the shower water running. He smiles at me and yeah you get what happened.

"So you never told me, how was your day with my dad?" I ask with a tone of laughter.

"It was good, he said he respected me and that he was sorry for being so hard and tough on me." Ricky replied sitting on the bed. "Oh and I drank beer." He
Said, causing me to shoot up in bed.

"What?" I questioned unsure. "I drank and I mean, it wasn't that bad." He says.  "Ricky I'm glad. This is kinda like a step up." I say smiling.

We decided to go to bed since it's been a long day for both of us.

Sorry for the short update. Uh no update tomorrow cause in Canada it's thanksgiving. And I mean turkey so immma be busy😂😂aight bye