Chapter 31~onto us another one

Amy POV nine months pregnant now

It's around 4 am when I start feeling sharp pains. I sit up in bed and try relax. "You okay?" Ricky asks getting up. "I think it's time." I say smiling. His eyes widen and he jumps out of bed setting everything up. He runs upstairs obviously telling my dad that I'm going into labour. Ok time to get my big ass up.

Ricky POV

Amy's taking a nap right now so I'm kinda just playing candy crush on my phone, while drinking coffee. "Hey, just came in to do another check up on her." Dr.Anderson says walking in. He was the same Doctor that delivered Delilah. "How much longer, do you think it's gonna be?" I ask. "I think around maybe two more hours, three the most." He says and I nod. "Oh and the epidural specialist, will be called in when she's five to six centimetres dilated, right now she's at four." Ok so not that long.

She wakes up and smiles at me. "Hi." She says lowly. "Hey, you doing okay?" I ask and she nods. Once again the doctor comes back in and checks how dilated she is. "Woah, she's already at six, you want epidural correct?" He asks and we both say yes at the same time.

Finally after an hour of her yelling, crying and digging her nails in my skin causing me to bleed, Mason is finally born. "It's, a boy!" They yell as thus cut the umbilical cord. Amy cries tears of happiness and I smile.

Thus hand him to me and he curls into my chest. He has brown hair, and brown eyes. He really looks like Amy and me. I hand Amy, Mason and she's smiling so hugely. He curls into her and can just tell she's melting inside. I give her a kiss, kinda like a good job kiss and she smiles. I fill out all his papers.

Mason Richard Underwood, born February 12, 2016.
Three pounds, six ounces
Parents: Richard, and Amy Underwood.
Gender:male
Born at: New York, central hospital
Time:6:35am

Huh that's funny johns birthday is the sixth and Mason's is the twelfth. Well if you really think about it, Amy get pregnant again at the same time she was pregnant from band camp.

After about two days at the hospital we can finally leave. No one really came to see Amy but that's cause we never told anyone Amy was in labour except for her dad. We both really miss John and Delilah. We put Mason in the back seat and I drive while Amy sits with him.

We get home and waiting for us is Delilah and John. They come running over cause they want to see Mason. Amy lies him on the couch and John and Delilah just stare at him smiling. "So what's his name?" John asks smiling. "Mason." Amy says smiling. Amy's dad comes down with Kathleen. I guess the kids ran down here as they heard our car pull up. "Aw another cute boy Ames." Her dad says smiling.

Unlike John and Delilah Masons very quite. If he needs a diaper or feeding he won't cry, hell just make a little noise. Amy needed a nap so it's just me with the kids. I should really let people know Amy had a baby, twitter and Instagram it is. I take a picture and it's John sitting on my shoulders, I'm holding Delilah with one arm and Mason on the other while sitting on the couch.

Everyone comments and likes the picture, including Amy. She probably just woke up. 'Oh gosh where's Amy I hope she didn't die during birth.' Grace is so dumb sometimes. 'She's napping'
'Im napping.' We both comment at the same time. I leave Delilah and John sitting on the couch as i go to our room with Mason. "Aw hi baby." She says as I hand her Mason. "How you feeling?" I ask sitting beside her on the bed. "Much better, thanks." I kiss her and she smiles. "I love you." She says smiling at me. "I love you too." I reply back.
Next day

Jenna and Matty came over, so me and Matty are watching tv and Amy, Jaxon and Jenna are talking. "We're officially old." Matty says sighing. "Yup, the rest of our lives are gonna be wake up, work, and sleep." I say and Matty nods. "It doesn't have to be and I hope to god it's not." Matty says. I nod and we continue watching tv.

Amy Pov

Matty, Jenna and Jaxon left, so the kids are in bed and me and Ricky are just chilling in bed. He started kissing me and stuff, and I let him cause I'm kinda bored. That's when he starts reaching under my night gown. "Um, maybe we should stop I'm really tired." I say lightly pushing him away. "But your so hot right now, plus your wearing that." He says pointing to my night gown. It's not that flashy, sure it may show a little of my butt, and maybe it's a little tight around my hips, and yes it does perk my boobs up. But I find it comfy and that's all that matters.

"How can you think about sex, when our beautiful little miracle, is lying right in the room next door?"  I say a little angry. "Amy, have you looked in the mirror lately, damn." Fuck he always does this flatter thing and it always fucking works. I blush a little and he smirks. He kisses me again but I push him back. "Tell you what, if you go watch Mason sleep with, me we will, have sex." I say and his eyes brighten. He jumps out of bed but ends up tripping on a baby toy. I stifle a laugh and follow him to Mason's room.

He sits down on the chair beside the crib, and I sit in his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist, and I rest my arms on top of his, while leaning my head on his shoulder. Mason looks so cute, his breathing is so gentle and soft, i carefully watch his chest rise and fall, and so does Ricky.

"What do you think, would've happened if I never got pregnant?" I whisper as we watch Mason. "That doesn't matter, all that matters is you, and our little kiddos." He whispers kissing behind my ears. We watch a little more before we head back to our room, and Ricky gets his all time favourite present...sex.

A/N ok I updated later than I thought, oops. Anyways here's ur update. Ugh I literally start school in five days help. As you know if I don't update it's cause I'm really busy with school and stuff, you know how high school is, and if you don't well it's like regular school but mixed with hell, hormones, assholes and Devils. So yeah
secretlife_ramy_15 cause she helped with the idea on dis and she meh friend😂
QOTD:what do you hate about school

AOTD:I find school very trapping, like everything revolves around it in life. I also hate how it stresses me. I don't really like socializing cause I'm socially awkward so yeah😕