Chapter 88~Christmas

Amy POV

I'm calmly sleeping, cuddled in warmly to Ricky when Mason and Delilah begin pouncing on our bed.

"MOMMY MOMMY ITS CHRISTMAS!" Mason yells shaking me and I groan.

"What time is it?" I question rubbing my eyes. "5:30! Now let's go open presents!" Delilah says tugging my arm and I slowly die inside.

I reluctantly follow them to the living room as does Ricky. "Hopefully there's some good stuff for me!" John says and me and Ricky laugh and sit on the couch.

They open all their presents and go crazy. I got Ricky a new watch, and a new jacket and he got me a new watch and a dress with the help of Jenna of course, as you can see we're not much for gifts.

It's around 10:30 and we eat breakfast. "So did you guys get everything you wanted?" I ask them and they all nod smiling, I look at Ricky and he shakes his head he mouths 'sex' and Delilah obviously see. "Dad why do you want a sax?" She questions and I let out a calm sigh.

"Duh so Mason can play his jazzzzzz." He says and Mason nods. "Well there's always next year." I say shooting Ricky a glare and he laughs.

We watch Christmas movies with John sprawled out on one couch, me slung over Ricky on the love seat, Delilah on John and Mason on the floor as per his request.

"So for your other gift, later I'll give it to." I whispered in Ricky's ear and he smirked at me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Ricky asks and I laugh. "Hedy's?" I say with a smirk. "Hedy's." he replies grabbing his jacket.

We pull up to the back lot and there were greeted by Kathy, Ethan, Jenna, Matty, Jaxon, Maddison, and Lauren.

"Oh hey what are you guys doing here?" I asks smile lingering on my face.

"Uh hello it's Hedy's we come here every year." Cathy and Ethan say. "Oh wow Cathy your pregnant again...and it looks like your just about ready to pop huh?" I ask and she nods rapidly. "It's a boy, were not sure about names though." She says and I smile.

"John your so big!" Maddison says and John sighs. "Yeah that's what happens you grow up." He says and Ricky gives him a smile like 'That's my boy'

Ricky was never big on Maddison and Lauren, I mean they are a lot to handle.

We have a blast at Hedy's but it's time to go home. Masons practically passed out and Delilah's trying but I see the battery slowly dying.

We tuck them in and Ricky wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Wait." I say wanting a shower first. I find him sitting on the bed fiddling with his hands.

"Ok, are you ready?" I ask and he nods smirking.

"Ok your present is, A HUG!" I say wrapping him in a hug and I see his face de-light.

"Not what I was expecting but I'll still take it." He says and I kiss his neck. "I'm just kidding." I say and he immediately lowers his hands towards my butt.

I crash my lips against his and he smiles against my mouth. "We don't have to if you don't want to." He says as I straddle him on the bed.

"But I want to, I really want to," I say biting my lip and leaning closer to him.

"Well in that case..." he says flipping us so he's hovering over me.

He tugs the hem of my shirt and I pull it off in one swift motion. He pulls his off as well and moves down to the waistband of my shorts.

He pulls them off roughly and smirks up at me.

He hooks his fingers into my panties and bites his lip looking up at me.

He pulls them off and looks up at me. I nod biting my lip and cupping his face.

He begins and I instantly grip his hair. As he works his tongue I moan as quiet as possible.

He finishes me off and comes up smirking once he does.

I'm about to go but he stops me. "I'm good." He says positioning himself and I giggle.

He thrusts in gripping my hips and I groan. We continue for at least an hour before we both come undone.

"Well that was a pretty good Christmas present." Ricky says and I playfully sway his chest.

"Goodnight Amy." He says pulling me against his chest and shutting off the lamp.

"Goodnight Ricky." I feel him kiss my head before we both doze off.

Aye short update but it's all good😂merry Christmas or Hanukkah whatever you celebrate🤷🏻‍♀️😂Peace🤙🏼