Chapter 100~Another kid?!

Amy Pov

We get home and Delilah and Mason look suspiciously better. "Are you kidding me?!" I ask getting angrily out of the car as they stand behind Jenna.

"Amy just shut up and take Ricky inside!" Jenna orders and I furrow my eyebrows. "Don't make Matty and I drag you both in there, now get inside!" Jenna ordered yet again and I sigh crossing my arms going in with Ricky.

'Happy 17 years you losers!' The banner on the wall says. "Jenna you never seize to amaze me babe!" I say hugging her and she chuckles.

"You're my best friend it's my duty." Jenna said cheekily placing her hands on her hip.

"Wait I'm pissed!" Ricky says crossing his arms. "Now shut up ya big baby it was a fake doctor!" Jenna says handing him his cash.

"Good cause health care is expensive." Ricky says and I chuckle at him. "Forget about that, you two get some champagne and alone time." Jenna said wiggling her eyesbrows.

"Well ok then tanks Jenna." Ricky said chucking as I lean on him. The shut the door and I smirk up at him. "Wanna have sex?" I ask with a smirk. Ricky pulls off his shirt and pants so quickly I only blinked.

"Yes!" Ricky yelled placing his hands on his hip. "You doof." I say hoping on his back and he carries me there.

John Pov

"And just where are you going?" Jenna asks as I'm about to walk out. "Work why? You want me to bring you back meat or something." I ask and she chuckles.

"Nope have fun at work." She says with a chuckle and I walk out.

"Hey John!" Bunny greats as I walk in. "Hi John." She replies continuing to look at paper work.

"Who am I working with today?" I ask putting the apron on. "Hmm Sam, Nathan and Max." She says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Nathan's old enough to work?" I ask and she chuckles.

"He's Delilah's age, but Grace asked Mr.Boykewich to keep him busy so he will be cleaning and making gift baskets." Bunny replies.

"Hey man." Max says high fiving me. "Hey, how's everything?" I ask and he sighs. "Ashley and Grant are still fighting for custody." He says and I chuckle.

"It's not mom and dad?" I ask and he sighs. "I was 14 when they adopted me, they're Ashley and Grant." He replies and I sigh.

"I love Bailey though. Bailey is the best sister I've ever had. Actually the only sister I've ever had." Max says and I smile as Sam walks in.

"Hello you dicks." Sam says and I shake my head with a chuckle. "Not in front of the children dear." Max says and Sam chuckles.

"Where's the other one?" He asks putting his apron on. "Here." Nathan says walking in with his smirk.

"Listen, this is big boy territory, no flirting with our girls." Sam says and I place my hand on his chest.

"He's going to stay back here anyways." I say shrugging. "John Front!" Bunny yells and I run to the front.

"Could you help them. My shifts done." Bunny says handing me the keys and I nod.

"What do you want babe?" This guy asks this giggly girl who's linking arms with him. "I don't know what do you want babe?" She replies with a giggle.

"How's your meat?" The guy asks and I look down. "Fine I hope." I say and the girl chuckles. "Funny." The guy says stand offish.

"Just a joke." I say and he lets go of the girl. "Not a joke I like." He says and Sam walks in from the back.