Chapter 29~mood swings

Ricky POV

Help. Anyone please help. Amy is six months pregnant and she's already almost killed me ten times. I love her, I really do its just she's annoying as fuck. Constantly Ricky do this or, or ricky rub my feet or Ricky you never do anything. And me being an idiot I always agree cause I'm terrified of her.

"Rickyyyyy!" Oh no she needs me. "Yes honey?" I ask cheerfully walking into the room. "Wanna make me food?" No I just cooked for myself. "Yes honey, what do you feel like?" Why do I give in. "A burger." I nod and walk out to the kitchen. Delilah and John are happily playing and watching cartoons, god I wish I was them.

I make Amy her burger and she happily eats it. I think the coolest thing is, sometimes in the morning I can see the baby's foot pushed against her stomach. "Dad can we go to the park?" John asks. "Sure." I put sweaters on him and Delilah. "Ames I'm-" I look in and she's happily asleep. I kiss her forehead, and she smiles in her sleep.

"Dad when's the baby comin?" John asks as I push him and Delilah on the swing. "Well your moms six months right now so, 3 more and the baby comes." I say smiling. "Brotha or sistah?" Delilah asks and John nods. "I dunno, me and your mom still haven't found out." I say and they nod.

I get home and Amy's happily sitting on the couch, eating potato chips. "Hi." I'm about to kiss her but she dodges. "Busy eating." She says looking back at the tv. I groan and sit beside her. She falls asleep on me, but I have to shortly wake her up cause she has school.

I drop her off and decide to go out for dinner with the kids. "Daddy how come mommy doesn't like hang out with us anymore?" John asks. "Buddy, she's having a baby so she's tired and just wants to be alone. And she has night school so she gets tired from that." John nods and continued eating. I really should talk to Amy.

She gets home and immediately showers. I wait for her, and read my business studies book. She lays down in bed and sighs. "Hey we should talk." She cover her eyes with her hand. "Look, I'm tired I don't feel like talking." She groans. "Amy seriously this is important." She sighs and looks at me.

"I feel like, your not spending enough time with me and the kids." I say. "Ricky, I'm pregnant and I have school at night, I'm literally drained. God the kids are probably fine you're just lazy to take care of them." She practically yells. "You know what I was gonna filter this but I'm not anymore. John literally asked me, why doesn't mom hang out with us anymore?" She looks sadly down, as tears fill up her eyes. "I'm a terrible mother!" She yells out crying. "No, you're not your just tired from being pregnant. I mean it would be nice if instead of sleeping all the time, you could like hang out with us and watch a movie." I say hugging her and rubbing her back.

"Really you think I'm a good mother?" She asks wiping her tears. I nod and kiss her. "I'm sorry for not hanging out with you enough." She says hugging me and I hug back. "It's okay, I get it." I say kissing her head.

"So when do you think, we can know the gender of the baby?" I ask as she lays into my side reading her teacher book and me reading my business book. "Well tomorrow I'm doing an ultrasound so I think we can know then." She says smiling. I nod and continue my book.

We left John and Delilah with Amy's dad so we can go to the doctor. "Hi j, what are you doing here?" Amy asks as we see her and Matty sitting with Jaxon. "We came for his check up." Matty says. We talk with them before they get called in. Shortly after me and Amy get called and I feel the nerves.

"So we don't wanna know the gender just yet, we kinda wanna have a party
For it." Amy says to the doctor and he nods. "Ok, I'll write it on a paper and hand you a document, so you can't see it." We say thanks just before he leaves.
God it's gonna be fun having a third kid. I finally found that family feeling I always wanted. And without Amy nothing feels like home.

A/N sorry for the short update but hey it's something right. Anyways I'm probably not gonna be able to update tomorrow cause I have orientation😱I'm terrified. I'm so socially awkward I just can't! So yeah wish me luck. Oh comment down below whether you think it's gonna be a girl or boy or both

QOTD:where do you live and what time is it

Aotd:I live in Canada, and no I'm not a moose and I don't live in an igloo. Yeah once I went to Florida and they asked if we all lived in igloos sad I know. It is currently 4:53 pm