Chapter 34~baptism

Amy Pov

My dad agreed to watching Delilah, John, and Mason so we can go to the baptism. Ricky looks so good in his dress shirt. I can only imagine, when he gets a business job cause he's gonna look like this all the time. He smiles at me and I smile back at him. Just the way his muscles show and his broad back. "Like something you see?" He asks smirking. "Maybe." He smiles and lightly kisses me.

So we get to the church and we both already want to turn around and leave, but this is for Jenna and Matty so were gonna do this. We stand beside them and wow this is really long. "Maybe later we could...had sex?" Ricky whispers in my ear. "Ricky were in a church." I say discreetly swatting his arm. "What, were married." I says. I have a face of reasoning and and I nod and he smiles happily.

Finally were done, Jenna and Matty head to a family party, which is me and Ricky's chance to blast. "Why can't we just do it in the car, were so far from the house!" Ricky says getting in the car. "No, I don't wanna do it in the car drive quickly!" I groan and he quickly starts the car.

"Wait your dads not home right?" He asks as we walk in the house still lip locked. "No, he took the kids out to a kid play zone." I say closing the door with my heal.

"Lay down Juergens!" He says smirking and dropping me on the bed. I smirk and literally rip open his shirt sending buttons flying everywhere. "Well I guess I'm not wearing that shirt again." I say smirking and pulling his face to mine.

He pulls my closes right off in a swift motion and I smile at him. He's about to go to my womanly area but I tug at him. "No skip that!" I say and he smirks before kissing me again.

"Wow....we should go to church more often." Ricky says smiling. "I guess you should just wear dress shirts more often." I say getting up and getting redressed.

"Hey Mason." I say as my dad hands him back to me. "Thanks dad." I say smiling. "No problem Ames." He says kissing my head and walking back upstairs. We all sit on the couch and watch a movie, we watch Peter Pan for like the seven time this week since it's John and Delilah's favourite movie.

"See I could be John the bigger boy, Delilah can be tinker bell, mommy could be Wendy, daddy could be Peter Pan and Mason could be the little kid." John says happily. "Oh aunt Jenna could be tiger Lilly, uncle Matty could be hook, and Jaxon could be one of the lost boys!" Delilah chimes in. Me and Ricky just smile at them.

After giving Delilah and Mason a bath we put them in their bed, as they happily doze off. "Sometimes I just look at our kids and say 'wow we made them!'" Ricky says smiling at me. "I know, I love how when they look at us they think we're the best person ever." I say and Ricky nods. "Remember one night a band camp?" He asks smiling. "One night at band camp, brought all this." I say happily smiling. He leans down and kisses me.

Next morning.

My first thought as soon as I wake up is, I don't wanna go to school. "Can't we just stay home?" Ricky says muffled by his face stuffed in his pillow. "Sorry babes but we got three kids to support." I say patting his back. I go and Mason while Ricky attempts to wake up Delilah and John. "Hi Mason." I say approaching his crib. He happily kicks his legs up and down when he sees me. I change his diaper and get him dressed for the day.

Ricky makes the kids breakfast while I go and get ready for work. I walk out into the kitchen and see Ricky dressed in a dress shirt smirking at me. "I heard you like dress shirts." He says as I make myself coffee. "And where did you hear that?" I ask playfully. He kisses my check and the kids before leaving for school.

"Alright, everyone ready?" I ask parking the car. "Yup, by mom!" John says kissing me on the cheek. "Bye John." I say as he hops out of the car and runs over to his group of friends. "Now you two will be coming with me." I say and I see Delilah smile.

"Hey Sam, Christopher, Peter, and nick." I say smiling walking. They all look like idiots staring at me. "John you know where to meet me after school." I say and he nods. "Bye Mrs.Underwood!" They all reply dreamily.

It's finally the end of the day which means I can go home and chill for a little bit. Ricky has dinner ready so we just eat dinner.

The kids are now in bed and it's almost around ten thirty which means I have to leave soon. "Are you sure we can't have a quickie?" Ricky says trying to get me in the mood. "No, plus I'm not in the mood." He groans and flops into bed. "Well then, goodnight." He says crossing his arms. "Your worse then a baby." I say and he pouts.

I come back from school, and find Ricky laying naked on the bed. I shake my head and go and take a shower. After that I come back out and he's still laying they're but this time he's awake. "Jesus Amy, when did you get home?!" He yells covering himself with the covers. "Wait were you...?" I ask think he was, beating the meat. "Well i mean you did turn me down." He said. "Aw, I'm sorry. And that's a little gross. We can do it if you want?" I ask smirking and getting into bed. "No I'm not in the mood." He says crossing my arms. "You sure?" I ask smiling, he nods and I laugh a little. I kiss him but he doesn't kiss back, until I stick my tongue in his mouth. That's when he starts kissing back. Obviously we had sex.

A/N ayyyyyyeeee I survived high school!!!! It wasn't as bad as I thought. I don't really have friends and no one really wants to talk to me for some reason but I'm okay with my two friends I have. Sorry for a short update but it was a long day.

QOTD:what's your birthday

AOTD:my birthday is September 12 2002. So in like six days I will be turning 14, and yes I'm always younger then everyone in my grade.