Chapter 71~Snowing

Amy Pov

"Mommy mommy wake up it's Snowing!!!!" Mason yelled jumping up and down on the bed.

"Mason! Take a nap, well play in it after." I groan stuffing my head in my pillow.

"Oh no you don't!" Ricky yells picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Breakfast!" He yells placing me in a chair as John shakes his head and laughs at me.

"Oh shush, me and your father had to wake up every morning at 5:30 and get you ready go to school by 8:00 then we worked till 7:30 then we only could get to sleep at 1:30." I say and his eyes widen.

"Damn how are you and dad not dead?!" He questions laughing. "Aye!" I say flicking his lips. "We do not use this language." I say and Ricky nods laughing.

"And here are your snow pancakes!" Ricky says placing them on the table. "Ricky, just because you put whip cream all over the pancakes does not make it snow." I say laughing. "Oh yeah it does!" Mason and John day stuffing almost the entire pancake in their mouth.

"See Ames." Ricky says laughing. Me and Delilah just shake our heads at the boys.

"Guys enjoy, this is gonna be your last year of snow." I say placing the plates in the sink.

"Thank god, I mean it's fun and pretty and all but it gets to cold and slippery and wet." John says and Mason and Delilah nod in agreeance. "And do you know why that is?" I ask them and they shake their heads. "Your parents are from California, and they lived there most of their life, it's basically in your blood." I say and they shrug running off.

"Hey, there is still left over whip cream." Ricky says smirking. "So put it in the fridge." I say and he sighs.

"Oh Amy...still so naive." Ricky says and I cock an eyebrow. He places whip cream on my cheek and licks it off. "Hmm how did my foundation taste?" I tease him.

"Very good, we can save this for later." He says putting it in the fridge. "No, that's gross I'm gonna get all sticky plus your not putting it anywhere near something." I say and his face droops. "Why not?" He asks and I continue to do the dishes.

"I feel like it would burn. No offence put sometimes you pressure me to have sex, and I'm not liking it. I mean I go along with it cause I'm your wife and I'm suppose to." I sighing and I feel him hug me from behind.

"I'm sorry baby if I made you feel that way." He says hugging me tighter. "It's okay." I say finishing the dishes and relaxing against him. "No it's not okay. I shouldn't pressure you." Ricky says kissing my neck.

"It's okay babes, I forgive you." I say kissing him lightly. "I'm gonna see Jenna and how she's doing, can you stay with the kids?" I ask. "Yeah. Bye Amy." He said kissing my cheek and smiling. "Bye honey." I say leaving.

"Well you look like crap." I say to Jenna and she sarcastically laughs. "Yeah, I know." She says rolling her eyes.

"So how you feeling?" I ask sitting down on her couch. "Well, it's annoying always having my arm up, and I can't turn my head at all." She says pulling on the neck brace. "I'm sorry bud." I say high fiving her casted arm, causing me to laugh hard and her to give me a look.

"Oh yeah did you talk to Ricky?" She asks. "Yeah, I told him he was kinda pressuring me." I say sighing. "And basically he apologized and I know he feels like crap and it's making me feel like crap." I say sighing and Jenna slaps me.

"No, you always do this. You told him your piece now let him think, how he's gonna make it up to you." Jenna says and I rub my cheek.

"I'm sorry." She says kissing my cheek. "You gotta understand just cause he's your husband you can't give into everything he wants." Jenna says and I nod.