Chapter 92~Oh John...

Super sad chapter with possibly triggering parts. Grab tissues.
Also timeskips John's 16, Delilahs 11 Mason is 10.

Amy Pov

"Where's John?" Ricky asks walking into our room. "He went to a party at Micah's." I say and Ricky nods changing from his long sleeve to his t-shirt.

"Did Callie go?" Ricky asks and I shake my head. "I think they're having a little fight." I say shrugging and Ricky laughs. "That was like us at one point." He says and I nod.

"I see John getting married to Callie one day." I say staring into space and Ricky kisses my cheek.

"So do I." He says and I hug him.

It's around 9:30 and there's a knock on the door. Me and Ricky both open it and it's a cop.

"We're very sorry to say but, your son has been involved in a drunk driving crash." The cop says and I immediately just hug Ricky tightly letting out a sob.

Ricky gets all the information and shuts the door, sobbing a little as he hugs me.

We leave Mason and Delilah with my dad and we rush to the hospital.

"Well we managed to stabilize him, but he is currently in a coma. And there's really no telling when he'll wake up." The doctor says and I sob yet again clinging onto Ricky.

"Well can we see him?" Ricky asks his voice raspy. The doctor nods and lets us in.

I stay with John while the doctor explains to Ricky what exactly happened.

Ricky looks at me with glossy eyes and I begin to cry.

"Luke's brother Micah was driving, he was drunk. Amy they hit Callie." Ricky said and I gripped John's limp hand.

"Callie, her brother and her mother didn't make it." Ricky said and I jumped right into Ricky's arms.

It's been two weeks since John's accident. At this point we're just waiting for him to wake up.

Delilah sits next to me, and Mason sits next to Ricky. I see John stir and I immediately jump up next to his bed.

"What?! What happened?!" Ricky asked jumping right up next to me. "Nothing, I thought he moved." I said shaking my head and turning around to walk back.

"M-Mom?" John said and immediately ran next to his bed. "Yeah it's mommy baby I'm right here." I said tears coming out as I caressed his cheek.

"Where's Callie she's okay isn't she?!" John said attempting to sit up but I don't let him.

"J-John. She didn't make it honey." I said and he lays down staring hard at the ceiling.

The doctors check him, and everything seems to be fine.

"You guys can go home in about a week." The doctors say and me and Ricky nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
John's been home for a week, he hadn't spoken a single word. The doctors said most likely he's depressed over the situation and I don't blame him.

I walk in and he's always just laying down with his eyes open. "John honey." I say holding him and he cries into me. "It wasn't your fault baby you couldn't have solved or stopped it." I say and he sobs into me harder.

"I didn't even get to see her funeral mom! I was in the hospital!" He yells out. Stage two of grief.

"This is all my fault!" He yells slamming his books all over the room.

"John just calm down." Ricky said and John let out a groan. "How am I suppose to be like you dad when I'm a killer!" He yelled and Ricky sighed.

Delilah Pov

"Yea Mason?" I ask as he knocks on my door. "Is John okay?" He asks and I pat my bed.

"John's going to be fine. It's just a little hard right now Mason. But once he comes over it he'll be fine." I say hugging Mason and he nods.

It's later at night and I walk to John's room. "John?" I say my voice squeaking a little.

"Yea..." he says his voice low. I jump into his bed and sit on him wrapping my arms as far as they go on him.

He hugs me back and I smile. "It wasn't your fault John." I state and he sighs. "I'm a killer dels...I killed her." John replied becoming teary.

"John, I wouldn't be sitting on a killers lap right now." I say with a chuckle. "Your idiot friends killed her. John you're nothing more than my older brother." I say and Mason runs in. "Yeah what she said!" He says hugging John too.

"Id never hurt you guys you know that." John said and both me and Mason nod. "Just like you never hurt Callie and you never did." Mason said and John smiles softly.

"You guys wanna sleep here tonight?" He asks me and Mason and we sigh. "We have school though." I answer and he chuckles. "I'll take you guys, I'm not going anyways." John said and I smiled.
Amy Pov

I walk in and John's asleep with Mason and Delilah. Ricky and I smile at each other before we kiss each of their heads and head off to bed ourselves.

Well uh sorry for the short and very long awaited update. My anxiety has just been bad and I've kinda just been struggling. Thanks for understanding, peace. And that moment when you're on google and you're like 😱😱😭😱😭😱😭😭👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

 And that moment when you're on google and you're like 😱😱😭😱😭😱😭😭👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Oml I can't even

Oml I can't even