Chapter 3~about to pop

Amy POV

I'm now 8 months pregnant and I'm about to pop. "Cmon Ames you gotta get up for school." Ricky says rubbing my back. "Ow the baby's kicking." I say pushing a breath of air out and putting my hand on my stomach. "Here let me." He says putting his hand on mine and the baby stops. "Why every time you do that the baby stops kicking." I say. He shrugs his shoulders and gets ready. "I look like a walrus!" I say. "Amy, you're pregnant you're suppose to look like that." Ricky says laughing. "It's not funny." I say angrily. He sighs and kisses my forehead before getting John ready for school.

I eat breakfast and we drive to school. "Hey Jenna." Jenna says rubbing my stomach. "How do you know it's gonna be a girl?" I ask laughing a little bit. "I just know." Obviously she's just saying that, cause she wants the baby named after her. We head to our classes. Matty has to help my pregnant ass up the stairs. "How you doing Amy?" Our teacher asks as I walk in. "Pregnant." I say and everyone chuckles. Finally it's 2:30 and all my classes are over. Ricky picks me up with John and we go home. We do our home and Ricky has to keep his hand on my stomach because the baby keeps kicking.

Ricky cooks dinner since I can't get my ass off the couch. "Look John wanna feel the baby?" I say and he comes running over. He puts his hand on my stomach and just at that moment the baby kicks right where his hand is. He looks up at me smiling. "The baby likes you John." I say and he smiles. He lies his head in my lap and I stoke his hair as he watches tv. We eat dinner and I feel like throwing up the entire time. Ricky cleans up and I take a shower. John learned how to take a bath by himself so we just do our homework. We put John to bed and I chill in bed as Ricky showers.

He gets into bed and I turn onto my side. "Hi." I say putting my hand on his cheek. He smiles and rubs my stomach. "Hi, and hi." He says lowering his head to my stomach. He goes in between my legs and props himself up on his elbows. "Hey baby, it's daddy here. I haven't met you but I love you. can you please stop kicking mommy, cause that would improve my life by 100%" he says laughing and I flick his forehead. "Bye." He says before kissing my stomach and I giggle. "I wonder if the baby will be born on my birthday?" I say smiling. "I dunno you're do in May, so it's possible." He says smiling. He kisses me softly and I smile at him. "I'm really happy Amy." He says smiling shyly. "Me too." I say smiling. I start getting really sleepy and Ricky can tell. He turns the light off and I fall asleep.

Time skip

It's now Saturday and their is a knock on the door. I open it and it's my entire family. I look confused and they all stare at my pregnant belly. Well except for Ashley and my parents cause they knew. "You're pregnant again?!" Grace asks confused. "Uh yeah..." I say and Ricky puts his arm around my waist. We let them in and in comes: my parents, Toby, Ashley, Rebecca, grace, Kathleen, Jenna, and Matty. The sit around the room just looking around. The baby starts kicking really hard and Ricky notices. He puts his hand on my stomach and everyone looks at us weird. "The baby stops kicking if I keep my hand on Amy's stomach." He says and everyone smiles. "It doesn't surprise me you got pregnant again." Ashley says rolling her eyes. Cue my pregnant ass rage.

Jenna POV

As soon as Ashley said that Amy's face got all angry. Do not mess with pregnant Amy, bitch will literally snap you're damn neck. I remember last week I told her to chill, and she literally slapped me in the face. So yeah I don't mess with that shit. I look over at Ricky and he's holding in a smile. "Ashley just shut up ok. God you're always trying to start a fight with Amy. Just leave her alone." I say and Ashley sits her ass down. Amy looks over at me and smiles.

Amy POV

I don't understand why everyone is here! I just wanna nap and eat and nap and eat and NAP! I'm just so tired uh, how did I do this when I was 15! People finally start to leave and I go into the room to lie down. "Hi John." I say as he walks in and sits on the bed next to me. "Hi mommy." He says smiling. Ricky walks in and starts setting up the crib in our room. "why are you setting that up now?" I ask and he cocks an eyebrow at me. "Amy you're due in two weeks. Next week is you're birthday and the it's the second week of May." He says and I scratch my head. "Sorry I have pregnant brain." I say laughing. "You're classes ended already right?" He asks and I nod. "Good mine did to." He says screwing stuff in. I feel my eyes shutting and I fall asleep.

It's around 2:30 in the morning when I get up. Oh god I'm so hungry. I think getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen. Yes pickles and ice cream! I think taking those out. Ricky comes out to the kitchen to, and looks so grossed out at what I'm eating. "Pickles and ice cream?" He whispers grossed out. "What its good." I whisper back smiling. He masked him self a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and sits beside me. "How you feeling?" He asks smiling. "I'm ok. I want the baby out but, other than that I'm ok." I stay and he laughs a little. "They'll be out soon." He says smiling and kissing my cheek. We finish eating and we watch tv. I lay my head on Ricky's lap and he keeps his hand on my stomach. I feel myself fall asleep.

I wake up and it's really early. There's a knock on the door and I open it. Behind it is Mr.Boykewich. "Hello Amy." He says smiling. "Hey Mr.Boykewich." I say yawning. "Please call me Leo. May I come in." He asks. I nod and let him in. "Hello Leo." Ricky says smiling. "I just came to see how settled you guys are. And from what I can tell you're very settled." He says pointing at my stomach and smiling. We talk a little back and forth before he leaves.

Ugh I can't wait to give birth, this baby's killing me.

A/N hey guys another update done. So comment what you think the baby's gender should be. If it's a boy it'll be named Theo. And if it's a girl it'll be named Jenna. So comment and vote byeeeeee