Chapter 85~Teachers

Amy Pov

Ah no it's the day of the stupid science expo thing and I'm really not in the mood for this.

"This better be over quickly." I say to Ricky who laughs. "Relax Ames," he says rubbing my shoulders. "Oh wow that actually feels really good." I say with a laugh and he smirks.

"Maybe later," he says and I roll my eyes. "Dream on." I say patting his shoulder and walking to the kitchen.

"Ma can you drop me off I don't feel like walking." John says and I nod. "Ricky let's go we have children to drop off!" I yell a hint of laughter to my tone.

"I'm here jeez." He says with a laugh, grabbing Mason and Delilahs backpacks.

"Ok bye John." I say pulling up and he smiles. "Yeah bye mom," he leaps outta the car and disappears into the crowd of kids.

"He's like you, you know that," I say with a soft smile to Ricky. "Yeah, he's like me but has a heart like you." Ricky says kissing me lightly. "REALLY?! Could you not have spared me and Mason from having to see this?!" Delilah yells and me and Ricky's laugh.

"Oh dels soon you'll have a boyfriend and you'll be doing the same thing, just take a look at Callie and John," Ricky says and I laugh pulling up to their school.

"Ew no gross." She says getting out and so do me and Ricky. "Mason do you have a girlfriend?" Ricky asks him and he smirks. "Possibly." He says and me and Ricky smile to each other.

We drop them off and head back to the car to go to the dreadful science expo.

I walk into my class and no ones their yet so Ricky sits in my office chair and I sit on his lap.

"This is gonna be so boring," Ricky says sighing and I laugh. "Then why'd you come? You coulda said you didn't want to I wouldn't be mad." I say caressing his cheek with my hand.

"Yeah but you asked me, and I love you so I do things like this for you," he says kissing me and I giggle.

"Oop sorry!" Lucas says walking out and I laugh. "It's fine Lucas get in here." I say and he walks in awkwardly standing at the back of the class.

"What is that annoying sound?" Ricky asks standing up. "Ah that would be that creaky air vent right there." Lucas says and I laugh. "I'll fix it." Ricky says and I roll my eyes.

"Hey Ms.--woah who's that?" Katy asks walking in with Christina. "Husband." Ricky says messing around and the girls eyes widen rushing to the back.

"Ok are we all here?" I ask, and I hear muttered yeahs. "Ok let's-Ricky your not gonna fix that." I say laughing and he jumps off of the desk he was standing on.

"I'll continue this later." He says wiping beads of sweat off his forehead. "Whatever you say." I say laughing and walking out.

The kids go off with the group leader while me and Ricky just walk around. "I don't like Andrew and Anthony, they seem troublesome." Ricky says and I nod. "They've been kicked out of my class so many times." I say rolling my eyes and Ricky sighs. "Well let them try anything and I'll kick their ass." He says smiling at me.

Finally it's 2:30 and we head back to school.

'Hey wanna grab some coffee?-Matty' I look at the text on my phone and smile. 'Sure can Ricky come along?'-Amy' I text back and he sends me a thumbs up emoji.

"Cmon Ricky we're gonna have coffee with Matty." I say grabbing my bag and he hops off the desk.

"Ok, oh and Ms.Underwood you will no longer have a problem with that squeaky vent." He says and I kiss him. "Thank you." I say and we walk out.

"Hey Matty." I say sitting across from him. "Hey Amy and Ricky." He says with a smile.

"I'm gonna get coffee." Ricky says and I nod.

"So how was that art expo?" Matty asks and I laugh. "It was pretty boring." I say and he nods. "My kids were exceptionally rowdy today." He says sipping his coffee and I laugh.

"They're in high school but my goodness these kids act like they're 4." He says laughing. "I remember this one kid, when I was subbing in New York poor thing. Her father was just like Ricky's. And they were in the process of giving her mother custody but right before I left they deemed the mother mentally incapacitated." Matty said shaking his head.

"I don't know maybe if I did something like spoke maybe I could've save this kid." Matty said looking down. "Hey...matty you knew this kid for a month and you probably made her month. Your a nice guy and a great teacher, so your class was this kids safety zone. You did a lot even though you don't think you did." I say and he nods.

"I told Jenna, and we were thinking about maybe fostering her but, this kid just disappeared. I even forgot her name...I think it had an A." Matty says and I sigh.

"Well let's hope that kid is somewhere safe, most likely she is." I say and he nods. "Is this the reason you wanted coffee?" I ask and he nods chuckling. "I just needed a person on the outsides view." He says and I smile.

"Well my view is your an amazing teacher and your and amazing human being." I say and Matty smiles softly. "Right back at ya." He says and Ricky brings my coffee.

"Well it's good you got those to go, cause Jenna said she wants my ass home now." Matty says laughing and standing up and so do we.

"We gotta pick up the kids soon anyways." I say shrugging and Matty smiles. "Alright bye guys." He says walking out and so do we.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"I wonder if they'll let use sneak into Grant?" Ricky says and I smirk. "Well I mean we're here might as well just let ourselves in." I say shrugging and Ricky laughs.

"You two have not changed after all these years." We hear someone say from behind and me and Ricky freeze in our tracks.

"MR.JAMES!" I yell hugging him. "Hey Amy and Ricky." He says laughing and so do I.

"Your son has my class first period I'm surprised he never said anything." He says shrugging and we laugh. "That's John for ya, he's got his own secret life we know nothing about." Ricky says laughing and so do I.

"Well, I didn't see ya shh." He says putting his finger to his lip and walking away smiling.

The bell rings and John comes out of his class to find me and Ricky smiling at him like idiots.

"Really guys? As if I don't get enough stares being the teen parents kid." He says and me and Ricky laugh.

We pick up Delilah and Mason and spend a quite night in. Ricky takes Mason for a walk with the kids and I just chill out watching tv. Huh surprisingly I had a good day today.

K I updated...I kinda feel like this book is dying and like no ones reading it anymore. I'm also running out of ideas and bored. So I dunno if I'm gonna continue or take a break. Peace