Chapter 10~Awkward!

Amy pov

We leave Jenna's, and head over to Adrian's. "Hey!" Adrian says opening the door and letting us in. We walk in and inside we find:Madison,Lauren, Jack, Grace, Ben, and Omar. "Hi." Me and Ricky say awkwardly. "So did you just forget to mention you had another baby!" Madison says angrily. "I thought you knew? I mean I did tweet it." I say in defence. "I'm just kidding. Can we see her!" Lauren says happily. "Sure." Ricky hands me the car seat and I carefully take a sleeping Delilah out. But of course she wakes up. "Maaaaa!" She squeals happily. "Aw she's so cute." Practically everyone says. "Aw and look at how big John is." Grace says smiling. "Hi." John says before shyly hiding behind Ricky. "Yeah, but her crying at 3am is not cute." Ben says annoyingly. I look at Ricky and it looks like his blood is boiling. Instead of doing anything he just sits beside me with John.

"So is the sex still good?" Madison asks as all the girls lean in. "It's still really good. Ben yelled at us yesterday cause apparently we were being to loud." I say rolling my Eyes. "I heard that apparently he's become a Ricky." Madison whispers and Lauren nods. "What's a Ricky? And where is John?" I ask. "He's right there." Ricky says pointing to John playing on the floor with toys. "John can you play with your sister?" I ask and he nods walking over. "Come on Delilah let's go play!" He says as I hand her to him. "A Ricky is someone who sleeps around." Madison says. "Really, he did that so long ago." I say defending Ricky. "Well yeah. Apparently he has a new girl everyday." Lauren says. I just roll my eyes and they continue to gossip.

Ricky POV

Me and the guys shoot the shit while we wait for dinner. "How's the sex?" Jack asks grinning. "Good, very good actually." I say smirking staring at Amy. "How do you guys manage to do it with two kids?" Omar asks laughing. "Well, we put Delilah with John in his room and then we stay very very quite." I say laughing. "How about you guys?" I ask. "Well I mean Adrian's pregnant so her horny level is sky rocketing, but I just feel weird doing it with a baby in there." Omar says and we all nod. "How was Amy when she was pregnant?" Omar asks laughing. "She didn't want me to touch her at all." I say laughing. "Hmm well when she was pregnant the first time she wanted me to have sex with her." Ben says smirking like an asshole. "What? What else did she do?" I ask angrily. "Well we did have sex. She also wanted to get engaged, and she said I was the only guy she'll ever really love!" Ben says still smirking. I laugh before grabbing my jacket. "What happened?! Where are you going?!" Amy says grabbing my arm. "Why don't you ask the only guy you'll ever love!" I say pointing to Ben. I take both Delilah and John with me, leaving Amy by herself.

Amy POV

Fuck Ben told him what I said. "Ben, you are the most terrible person I have ever met!" I yell getting close to him. "Aw, that's why you said you loved me right? Not to mention almost getting married to me." He says smirking. "I hate you!" I say before slapping him so hard. "Let's see who will be homeless. You're living in my fathers building remember!" Ben yells smirking evilly. "Let's see what he thinks when his son, is sleeping around with every girl in New York!" I yell and Ben looks down embarrassed. "I'm sorry Adrian but I gotta go." I say putting my jacket on. She nods and I run outside. I look around and see Ricky took the car. Not that, that would help since I don't have the keys. I run as fast as I can, but of course I quickly run out of breath. I walk the rest of the way thinking about what to say.

Ricky POV

I get back home and I put both Delilah and John to bed. I put Delilah in johns room just in case Amy comes back and we argue. I hear the door creak open, soon followed by an walking into our room. "Can we talk?" She asks opening our patio door. I nod and follow her out there. "Why didn't you tell me you had sex with Ben?" I ask her angrily. "I never had sex with Ben." She says and I believe her. "You're the only one I ever had sex with." Amy says. "I wouldn't be pointing the finger if I were you. You slept with so many girls two many to count." She says sadly. "Amy I'm sorry." I whisper grabbing her and hugging her. "No Ricky, you always do this. You always get angry when you hear something like this about me, but you wouldn't believe how much I hear about you." Amy says angrily. "Baby I'm sorry." I say kissing her forehead. "It's okay, you just have to trust me." She says looking up at me. "Do you trust me?" I ask playfully smirking. She nods and I lift her so she's sitting on the ledge. "Still trust me?" I ask and she still nods. I lean in a kiss her and I feel her smirk. She wraps her legs around me. I go for the hem of her pants but she stops me. "I can't." She says putting her forehead against mine. "Oh you have you're period?" I ask her. "No we're outside on our patio." She says laughing a little.

"Remember when, Ashley recorded us doing it?" Amy asks sitting in between my legs. "Yeah, and you cried." I say laughing as she plays with my fingers. "I used to cry over everything." She says and I can see her smile. "I love you." I say pushing my hand threw her hair. "Remember you cried cause I threw an orange at you?" I ask laughing hard. "Hey that orange hurt!" She says in between laughs. "I love you." I say smiling down at her. "And I love you." She says sitting up and kissing  my cheek. We hear Delilah fuss over the baby monitor and we rush to go get her. She quickly falls asleep and we go back to our room. "Oh my god it's 2:00am!" Amy says laughing at the clock. "So, we've been up later." I reply smirking. "Yeah but we both have work tomorrow." She says in a matter of factly tone. "True, alright let's go to bed." I say patting the spot beside me. She climbs into bed and cuddles into me. I kiss her forehead and that's the last thing I remember.

I wake up and Amy is no longer beside me. I have breakfast and go to work. "We're home!" Amy yells walking up the stairs. "Hello!" I say opening the door and giving everyone a kiss. I take Delilah from Amy and walk over to the couch with John following behind me. "Dad can I play with her please!" John says running over to his toys and sitting on the floor. "Sure, go baby." I say putting Delilah on the floor and she crawls over and starts to play with John. "Don't let her eat anything, and make sure she stays right beside you." I say and John nods. I walk into our room and Amy's on the phone. "Well what do you want me to do?!" She questions whoever said on the other line.

"Mom I'm not gonna be friends with Ben!" She says in disgust. "Okay, I get I slapped him but he deserved it!" She yells and I listen closer. "I heard it from Madison who heard it from Lauren." Obviously she's talking about the he sleeps with every girl thing. "We're both adults, for God sakes I even have to children. And he's still running to his father and he's still tattle tailing." Amy says shaking her head. "Fine whatever bye." She shad hanging up the phone angrily. "Everything okay?" I ask sitting beside her on the bed. "No, my moms making me apologize to Ben." She says shaking her head. "Why?" I ask. "Cause he told his dad who told my dad, who then told my mom, who then told your mom." I shake my head at how parents gossip. "Cmon lets go make dinner and forget about Ben." I say taking her hand and walking into the living room slash kitchen. We look over and Delilah is asleep and johns lap, and johns asleep on the floor. My little family is so cute