Chapter 13~ exploring

Amy POV

We throw our jackets on and were out the door. "So how exactly are we gonna roam the streets?" I ask Ricky smiling. "I dunno let's just walk around and see where we end up." He says smiling. We walk around and were completely lost or so I think. "Oh how about we go to a club?" Ricky asks smirking. "Yeah to be in a hot as room that smells like sex and is crawling with herpes and god knows what else. No thanks." I say as Ricky says laughing. "What do you think it would be like if we didn't have the kids and we were still together?" I ask Ricky. "We'd be more free. We'd like be out all the time, we could stay out until whatever time we wanted. But I really like having kids." He says smiling wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Turns out I'm lost but Ricky's not since, he manages to get us back to the apartment. "So I still have 2 minutes until my birthdays over, do I still get one more present?" He asks smirking. "Aw what the hell!" I say smiling and leading him to the bedroom. (No smut today you horny sinful kids😂🙃)

"So how would you rate this birthday?" I say smiling. "Just like all the ones 100!" Ricky says smiling. "I love you. Wow I feel like I haven't said that in forever." I say smiling at Ricky. "I love you too, and I know right." He says smiling I kiss him and I turn off the lights. "Goodnight baby." He says kissing my cheek, as I love when he calls me that. "Goodnight."
Time skip cause u don't give a fuck

Yet again we've hit my least favourite holiday... Halloween. But for my babies I'm gonna make the best of it. Of course Ricky will go out tricker treating and I'll stay at Jenna's house handing out candy. And by handing out candy I mean me and her watching tv and Matty hands out candy. Johns dressed as some superhero and Delilah's dressed as nothing cause she would cry every time we tried putting a costume on her. Ricky left with John which leaves me walking alone to Jenna's. If I wasn't walking with Delilah, I can't tell how many times I would have already been jump scared.

I knock on the door and Jenna opens it smiling. "Aw you're showing." I say pointing to her stomach as she smiles proudly. "Uh can I actually speak to Amy alone?" Matty asks. I nod and hand Jenna Delilah before heading into another room. "Is it normal for her to like want to have sex while she's pregnant?" Matty asks awkwardly. "Yeah, it just has to do with her hormones. You can do it, it won't hurt the baby." I say before walking back out.

Me and Jenna watch movies and eat candy while Delilah sleeps on me. Eventually me and Jenna fall asleep. I wake up in my room with Ricky sleeping beside me. Ok now I'm confused as shit. Eh whateves I cuddle into to Ricky and he wakes up to. "Hey." He says kissing my head. "Hey, how did I get home last night?" I ask confused. "Matty called me and I came to pick you up." Ricky says smiling at me. I give him a quick kiss before going off to shower. I come out and he begins showering. The kids are still asleep so I decide to chill in bed with Ricky for a bit. He comes out and I pat the bed. He lies down beside me and pulls me into his arms. "Hi." I say smiling up at him. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "It's funny how long we've been together." I say straddling him. "We've been together for like 6 years now." He says smiling. I smile at him and think of all the things we've done. "Hiiiiiiiiiiii!" John yells running into our room and jumping onto the bed. "You Mr need to go take a bath." I say climbing off of Ricky. "Ok." John says running into our bathroom and I hear the water start. I walk into johns room and see Delilah awake in her crib just looking around. "Maaaa." She says lifting her arms up, and I pick her up.

"Hey gurl!" Ricky says picking Delilah up and giving her a kiss. We all walk out to the kitchen and eat breakfast. "What should we do today?" Ricky asks smiling. "Well I have to clean and then I guess we'll like chill out." I say putting the plates in the sink. Ricky nods. We put Delilah with John so Ricky can help me clean. We clean in a record time of 2 hours. "Okay John you pick what movie are we watching?" Ricky asks John. "Uh,uh Peter Pan! No uh uh lion king, no actually Peter Pan!" John says smiling. "Ok Peter Pan it is." Ricky says putting the tape in. One of the characters name is John and the boy actually looks like John. John sits there all proudly and me and Ricky start laughing. Every time Delilah sees tinker bell she sequels in happiness.

My fam is so cute

A/N alright another update up which was a pain in the ass to post cause I hit undo and everything I initially wrote gone! And as you can tell I'm running out of ideas. So someone help and give me an idea of what to write about. Peace my hoes and some bros