Chapter 94~Squad

John Pov

It's been a week since Sam has got here and man has it been a hell of a week. I've been to a total of 17 parties, sounds not really possible but, sometimes cops crash one so it's on to the next one.

I told Sam about Callie one drunken night, and surprisingly he really understood and is helping me out.

"Ok if you had to pick, would you rather bang Z or Courtney?" Sam asks in the middle of lunch. "I mean I already bang Z and it's pretty good but I mean, Courtney plays tennis, and we all know what that means." I say and Sam nods.

"She's a screamer. Hey Courtney I wanna know are you a screamer?" Sam asks and I chuckle.

"Sam you're honestly such a piece of shit, you're scum." Courtney says and I laugh at Sam. "Definitely a screamer." Sam teases her and she walks off with a red face.

"Hey Court! Court wait up!" I call out following her. "Look Sam's an asshole we all know that. He didn't mean it though, he was just trying to piss you off." I say and she softly smiles. "Thanks John." She said and I smile back.

"No problem," I say walking off but she grabs my arm. "Are you busy later?" She asks and I shake my head. "Meet my at my place, my parents are at my grandparents." Courtney says and I smirk on the inside.

Delilah Pov

"That's so not a good idea," Jessi says and I nod. "Guys relax, look I tell Jake you like him, Delilah walk over kiss him and boom it's sealed!" Hope says clapping her hands.

"I'm not kissing him." I say crossing my arms and Hope groans. "You have to," she says and Jessi sticks her finger up. "Correction, Delilah doesn't have to." Jessi says and I smile at her. "This is why Jessi I love Jessi." I say and she smiles.

"Loser," Amber says striking Jessi in the shoulder with her shoulder. "Hey! Apologize to her right now." I say and Amber laughs. "If anything you guys should be apologizing for being in our way." Danielle says and I laugh.

"Apologize to Jessi and that's final," I say and Jessi shakes her head at me. "How about you apologize to us." Brittany says and I chuckle.

"Look guys I'm not here to play games, so if we're going to do something, can we please get on with it." I say crossing my arms.

"Just cause you're taller doesn't mean anything," Amber says and I chuckle. "Just cause you're a bitch doesn't mean I'm afraid." I respond and Danielle smirks circling around me.

"Go put one hand on me I dare you." I reply and Brittany laughs. "Cmon Amber it's all bluff." She says and Amber chuckles but I can so tell she's afraid.

"Go I'll even give you the first slap or punch, ya know whatever's your style." I say and I can see Amber gulp. "Cmon guys." Amber says pushing past me and walking away.

"Pussies." I say under my breath and Hope chuckles. "What would we do without Delilah Underwood?" Hope asks and Jessi smiles at me.

John Pov

Great I have therapy....perfect. "Hello John." Doctor Fields says walking in. "Hi," I say and he sits in front of me. "Well start whenever you're ready." He says and I nod indicating I'm ready.

"So Callie, she was your girlfriend?" Dr.Fields asks and I nod. "Mhm, and tell me John why it is you blame yourself? Is it because she was your girlfriend and it was your duty to protect her or because you were in the car?" He asks and I shrug. "Well probably a little bit of both," I say and he nods taping his pen against his clipboard.

"On a scale of 1-10 how much do you blame yourself?" He asks and I sigh. "8." I respond. "Well you see John, you're blaming yourself of doing nothing," Dr.Fields begins. "Now you see how ridiculous that sounds?" He says and I nod. "The pain of Callie may never go away but John, the pain of blaming yourself will." Dr.Fields says and I nod.