Chapter 103~Graduation

John POV

"Well this is it Sam." I say and he nods. "Last night before we're both high school graduates." Sam says with a chuckle.

"What party are we going to tomorrow? cause there's a lot." Sam asks and I chuckle. "We are going to Zach's cause it's always lit at Zach's." I say and Sam nods.

"Albanys taking off tomorrow." I say and he chuckles. "Aw no more fuck buddy for John." Sam says and I chuckle. "She's studying Greek mythology, and what better place to study than Greece itself." I say and Sam smiles.

"At least you always have Z." Sam says and I nod chuckling. "Boys pay attention please." The teacher says and we cock our eyebrows at each other.

"I know we're a day away from graduation but there's no stopping on learning!" The teacher says and we roll our eyes.

Amy POV

"I can't believe we did this." I say chuckling and Ricky smirks. "Babe, we deserve a day off plus it's the kids last day of school before summer. We deserve to relax." Ricky says and I smile curling into him.

"I just feel bad we brought Moose and not the kids." I say and Moose lifts his head.

"Cause Moose is our dog and deserves a day out to isn't that right boy?" Ricky asks rubbing his belly.

John POV
Last week
"What do you mean im the valedictorian?" I ask and the councillor smiled. "You're father was valedictorian and I just thought it would be nice!" The councillor says and I sigh. "But why me?" I ask and he smirks.

"That is because you're getting the writing and music awards." He says and my eyes bulge. "So that is why we want you to be valedictorian!" He says and sigh. "Fine what the hell! I'll be valedictorian." I say and he claps. "That'a boy, now back to class." He says and I chuckle walking out.

"John?" The teacher asks and I snap out of my daze. "Take a walk you're day dreaming." He says and I chuckle walking out.

"Hey." Albany says as I walk past her I the car. "Hey Albs." I say and she smirks. "Have you ever done anything at school?" She asks biting her lip and I shake my head.

"Well..." she begins grabbing my hand "Do you want to?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Only if you want to?" I reply and she nods. She pulls me into a supply closet and I slowly back her up into the wall.

"God why is sex so fun with you!" Albany says pushing her hand through my hair.

"Cause I'm me." I say chuckling.

Ricky POV

"Why is sex always so fun with you!" Amy yells and I chuckle. "Cause im me." I reply and she playfully swats my chest.

"Oh guess what." I say looking at my phone. "What?"

"John's valedictorian." I say and Amy grins from ear to ear. "He not you Amy." I say chuckling and she pouts.

"Now we better get ready because we wanna get good seats!" I say and Amy nods.
John POV

"Hey graduate!" Albany says walking over and I chuckle. "You're graduating too." I say and she smiles happily. "And then it's off to Greece and you know how hot Greek boys are." She says with a devilish smirk.

"Have fun with your Greek boys." I say chuckling and she smiles. "It's kind of scary though. High school has been out home an life for all 4 years. Thinking about leaving is kinda scary dontcha think?" Albany asks and I nod.

"First day here I had Callie right by me." I say looking down the hall with a smile.

"John, I'm sorry she's not here graduating with us." Albany says and I sigh. "Yeah me too." I say walking outside.

"Erm no! You're not running! You dick get back here!" Albany says chasing after me.

"Stop being a fucking stick and start being John Fucking Juergens!" Albany yells. "You're John fucking Juergens and yeah some shitty shit has happened to you but tonight's your night! Callie would've slapped you if she seen you like this!" Albany says and I can't help but chuckle.

"Now get back in there before I kill you and I'm not afraid cause I can always change my name in Greece." Albany says with a chuckle.

"I love you Albany!" I say ecstatically lifting her up and twirling her around. "Hey! Hey! Watch the dress!" She says and I put her down with a smirk.
Later
"You are all now graduates!" The principle says and everyone cheers. "I bet moms crying." I say to Albany who nods.

"And dads probably laughing, Delilahs probably infuriated and Mason's probably amused." Albany says and I nod following her out.

"Time for your graduation and going away party!!!" My mom says and we chuckle.

"I love you John. Even though we didn't plan you, you weren't a mistake. Your our beautiful boy." My mom says crying and wrapping me in a hug.

"Aww mom." I say a little teary. "And Albany honey. Even though you've only been with us for a year I consider you my baby too!" She says and Albany starts crying.

"My whole life no ever cared about me. I never had a mother or father I could trust but now I have the best parents and siblings anyone could wish for!" Albany says happily.

"I love you mom and dad!" She says hugging my-our parents.

"John? Are you crying?" Sam asks ecstatically. "No, I have allergies." I say and Sam nods chuckling.

"Sam will you be coming with us?" My mom asks and Sam nods. "Even though I love you Mrs.Underwood and think you're the hottest woman alive, my fathers making me go to dinner with him and my step mother. Bye now." Sam says walking off proudly as my father stands there revolted.

"Mommas still got it." My mom says smirking and walking off.
Much later

"Are you awake?" Someone whispers and I smirk. "Like I would fall asleep on our party night please!" I say emphasizing the p.

Albany rolls her eyes and I follow her out.

And I'm cutting it off here cause I'm an asshole😂Well um I wasn't going to even update because I had lost faith in my writing...but after a very good and smart person convinced me it was worth it,  I decided to stay so here I am...for now and for always🤷🏻‍♀️😂