Chapter 105~Thank u and goodbye

Amy POV

"Well Ricky, we did it." I say my eyes watery. "Our little baby is going to college. And the best part is, he loves us and we've given him such a good life." I say and Ricky smiles wiping my tear.

"I know. I know. But we do still have Mason and Delilah who are going to high school." Ricky says and I nod.

"It's just, it's all kinda surreal. We raised a good guy Ricky," I say and he nods holding my hand.

"Mom? Dad? Can I go out?" John asks and me and Ricky shake our heads. "We are having a barbecue with your aunts and uncles." I say and he sighs. "Oh jeez, alright."

John POV

J:Hey albs

A:Hey John,

J:How's Greece and your Greek boys?*chuckles*

A:They're go they're so good*says seductively*

J:Hey don't do that, you know Z's outta town*chuckles*

A:Awww poor baby

J:Whatever, so what do you need cause you only call when you need something plus it's like 6 here which means it one there.

A:I don't know, my roommate went out and I wanted someone to talk to.

J:Well Albs, our convos going to be have to be cut short because unfortunately I have a family barbecue to attend*sighs*

A:Awwww wish I was there*fake sobs with a giggle* Well tell mom and dad I love them. Oh and Mason and Delilah!

J:Mom! Dad! Albany says hi and she loves you!*calls out* they say they love you too*chuckles*

A:John?

J:What

A:Thanks for being so accepting. Like you don't care if I call them mom and dad.

J:Well Albs that's because you are family and after what you've been through you deserve to have them as a mom and dad. I love you albs...as my sister of course*chuckles*

A:Love you to John.

After talking to Albany I gotta get ready to go to the stupid barbecue.

"Oh hey Albany said hey." I say stopping Delilah in the hall. "Yeah I know, she messaged me."

"Well hello there John!" Grace greets as We walk into the park area. "Hey Aunt Grace." I reply and she wraps me in a hug. "My goodness you've become such a big boy!!!!" She coos as if I'm a child.

"Well yeah." I say chuckling and walking off.

"Hey John, wanna play with us or think you can't handle all thisssss." Mason says dancing and I chuckle. "Sure I'm not afraid." I say shrugging and grabbing the ball from him.

"I'll be on John's team." Max says with a shrug. "Oh me as well." Nathan says. God Graces kids speak so perfectly.

Amy POV

"John's turned out to be such a fine young man." Grace says and I chuckle. "Don't let the charm fool you, he's quite a handful of work." I reply chuckling.

"So what's he taking again?" Adrian asks as Omar passes her a burger. "Oh journalism. He's quite the writer." I say proudly.

"Dels what do you want to be?" Ricky asks and she smiles. "Me? Well I want to go to Juliard and pursue French horn." She says and I chuckle.

"Mason's going to go into soccer of course, he just absolutely loves it." I say smiling at the boys who are playing.

"We've come a long way." Grace says smiling.

"I know, we all have kids and we all married our guys." I say smiling at Ricky who smiles back.

"Now, he's gotten through high school, next it's our little handfuls." Adrian says chuckling and I nod.

John POV

Finally it's around night time and we get to go home.

"I have an idea!!!" My mom says smiling. "Let's all sleep out in the living room and watch old family movies!!" My mom says and I chuckle.

"Feeling nostalgic are we?" I ask and she nods.

"Just don't put the wrong tape in." I hear my mom whisper to my dad. Oh geeeeeeeeeez they need to stop!

Movies:

Amy:Why are we recording this?*crosses arms*

Ricky:Because, if our sons going up for adoption he should at least know what we look like, and why we put him up for adoption*sits beside her on couch*

Amy:*sighs* Well I'm your mom

Ricky:And I'm your dad. We love you but, according to your mother because we're in high school we can't keep you*Amy swats him* Ow! It's true. Why can't just me and you do it, I don't have to be with you but I promise I'd come every night and stay for a while to help out with him. Please Amy....please...*eyes water*

Amy:Y-You promise?*pushes bang back*

Ricky:I pinky promise*sticks out pinky*

Amy:*pulls him into hug*

-Camera cuts-

Ricky:He's going to say it I know he is*camera faces baby John*

Amy:Leave him be, he's tired*appears from behind John*

John:DADA!*giggles* MUMMA!

Ricky:Told you!

Amy:*giggles and kisses John's head*

-Camera cuts-

Ricky:So John how do you like New York?

John:I eally like it!!*smiles hugely*

Ricky:Hey look it's mommy and Delilah!!!!

Amy:Hey!*smiles walking in with Delilah as a baby*

-camera cuts-

Ricky:Hi bubba*coos at baby Mason*

Amy:He's so cute, and so is she*smiles at both baby Mason and Delilah* Oh and of course our big man!!!*giggles at John*

-camera cuts-

"Wow." I say looking at my mom who's crying. "You guys are so big." She says wrapping us all in her arms giving each of us a hug.

"Yep. But we'll always he your babies mom." I say and she smiles so hugely.

"We made a good family Ames." My dad says smirking and nudging my mom.

"We did Ricky, we did." She says putting her head on my dads shoulder and smiling at me.

And the end. Well sort of, because book 3s coming out soon😝Thanks for being here since Nothing can stop us and sticking through this whole story, hopefully you'll read My new book:The Secret life of the Underwood kids. That I wrote alongside my homie secretlife_ramy_15 so thanks and goodbye😘🤙🏼👌🏼