Chapter 76~Welcome to high school

John Pov

First day of high school and I'm ready. I know what to expect due to my parents situation. "Now remember, if you see a pregnant girl be nice to her." I hear my moms voice in my head.

"Well well well, look who's a big high school guy now." Delilah says walking into my room and rolling her eyes at me.

"Well well well look who's a big forth grade girl." I say and she laughs. "Whatever, so you gonna kiss Callie again?" Delilah asks laughing and I place my hand over her mouth.

"You are never to speak of this again." I say and she licks my hand causing me to pull it off in disgust. "It's gonna cost ya." She says and I sigh pulling my wallet out of my pocket.

"I gotta a 20?" I say pulling it out. "Thanks and I don't do change no givesy backsies!" She yells running out with 20 dollars as my dad walks in.

"So when you gonna kiss Callie again?" My dad asks with his infamous smirk. "You know about it to?!" I question and he laughs. "Delilah told me this morning." He says laughing and I sigh. "That little- don't tell mom." I plead looking at my dad.

"You know, there's a lot I don't tell your mother. And since i like you kid, I'll let it slide." He says and leaves laughing.

Ricky Pov

"Hello Ricky." Amy says as I walk into the room. "Oh uh uh hey Amy." I say nonchalantly leaning against the armoire, slipping off falling on the floor.

"You know something, what do you know?" She questions helping me up. "Me I don't know anything." I say and she gets angry.

"Fine im taking you to dinner later!" I say and she smiles hugely. "Well I gotta drop John and Delilah off. bye honey." I say grabbing my briefcase.

"Let's go!" I say waiting at the door and John walks out smiling and Delilah follows suit.

"Jesus John! how much cologne is that?!" I question opening the windows. "Half the bottle." Delilah answers and I laugh along with her.

"Jeez how is this fair, why is she sitting in the front." John says crossing his arms.

"Cause I need to drop her off first. You owe me man! I have to take your mother to dinner tonight for covering up the Callie thing." I say and John laughs.

"Which means, I will be watching tweedle dee and tweedle dumb?" John says and Delilah furrows her eyebrows in anger.

"Don't call your brothers and sisters that. Your lucky you have a brother and sister, I never had any brothers or sisters." I say and Johns face droops.

"Sorry dad." He says and Delilah smiles at me softly. "It's alright it's just you guys have everything you could possibly want and you don't appreciate it." I say and they sigh.

"Alright enough with boring you guys, I have a surprise for all of us." I say and john and Delilah shoot up in their seats.

"What! what?! Tell us!!!" Delilah says excitedly. "Nope it's a surprise." I say pulling up to Dels school.

"Alright deli I'll walk you in." I say grabbing her backpack from John.

"Ugh can't you just tell me?!" She questions as I walk her up to her friends she met at summer school.

"You have to wait and see." I say and she sighs smiling. I lift her up and give her a kiss on the cheek making a mwoah sound before walking back to the car.

"Dad I think we forgot Mason." John says as I start the car.

"No we didn't, his arm still isn't doing good and your mom works for a private school and they only open two weeks after you guys." I say and John shrugs looking back at his phone.