Chapter 69~all in the family

Ricky POV

I open the door and in comes Amy's mom, her fiancée Rebecca and a much bigger Robbie.

"Oh my gosh Robbie your sooooooo big!" Amy yells squishing him in a hug. "Can't breathe Amy." He says lightly hitting her arm.

"Hey Amy!" Her mom exclaims smiling happily. "Hello mom, and hi Rebecca!" Amy says smiling and hugging both of them.

Robbie sleeping on the couch in our room, so I set it up for him. "Hey kiddo what's up you seem down?" I question as I set up his bed for him. "It's just me and Amy, we've never really had brother sister bonding time you know." He says sighing.

"Tell you what, I'll talk to Amy and see if she can hang out with you after she finishes work, how does that sound?" I ask him and his face lights up.

"It sounds awesome!" He says smiling happily. "Alright well, I'm gonna go take a shower all right?" He nods and I walk over to our bathroom.

When I get out of the bathroom I see Robbie asleep on my side of the bed but no Amy?

I walk over to the couch and find her sleeping soundly, I pick her up and carry her to bed bridal style laying her beside Robbie.

I pick the couch and shortly fall asleep.

Amy Pov

I wake up at around 3 am unable to sleep and beside Robbie in bed. I need Ricky right now.

I walk over to the living room and find him sleeping soundly, his arm is slightly hanging off the couch, which is just the perfect amount of room for me to shimmy into.

I crawl in and see him smile. "What wrong?" He whispers wrapping his arms around me. "I can't sleep." I say sighing. "Sure you can." He says kissing my head. "Before you go to bed, see if you can hang out with Robbie tomorrow, he's sad you and him never spend time." Ricky says and I nod. "I know, I'm gonna see if I can take him out somewhere." Ricky nods and once again starts closing his eyes.

I get up to ready for work and so does Ricky. I slip on my higher heels than usual and Ricky sighs.

"One more day honey." I say sighing and wrapping my arms over his shoulder. "I know." He says buttoning his shirt, as I look at him questioning.

"Amy we've been together since we were sixteen and we've been married for a couple of years now, I know how long your period lasts." He says and I cover my mouth since Robbie's sleeping right there.

"He can't hear he's dead asleep right now." Ricky says kissing me and going back to get ready.

Robbie wakes up along the way and shuffles downstairs when I stop him. "Hey after work how about me and you hang out?" I ask and he smiles and nods. "All right night buddy." I say kissing his head before he walks downstairs.

I leave for work and I am so tired today for some reason.

Ricky Pov

Why must office work be so godamn morning? Tonight should be fun though just me and the kids. What mayhem should we cause tonight.

Amy Pov

Wow I don't feel like teaching a lesson today, and by the looks of my students they don't want to learn one.

"Ok guys, two options movie or reading?" I ask. "Movie!" they all tell groaning.

I pull out my laptop and look through movies. "Hmm a Ricky and Amy file, Ms. let's watch that looks like a sex tape." Micah says laughing. "Outside." I say turning around. "What?" He questions. "Outside, go take a walk and come back in 5 minutes." I say and he angrily walks out.